The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sadiq khan. Who the in the fuck does he think he is lol.
The **** wants to proclaim, freedom to protest is what makes us a free nation and can’t stop it just coz people’s feelings are hurt.
Meanwhile someone put a tweet “islamophobic” about khan and he had a sook. Lol I mean make your fucken mind up you don’t get to pick and choose who’s feelings matter. No ones feelings matter in this context especially if you’re saying you can’t atop protests coz people’s feelings will be hurt yet having a sook yourself lol.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol it is funny. My gripe isn’t with that though lol. It’s the fact he wants to pick and choose when someone’s feelings is deemed important enough to shut something down.
I am just geeing ya up dude :laughing:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How's this... the mob that got that inflatable Trump made, crowdfunded the amount....

They claimed they needed $2700 AUD to make it, and it raised... wait for it... $58,000 AUD!!

Fuck some people are dumb *****.

Made funnier by the fact they limited how high it could fly and they only kept it up for 2hrs before they decided to take it down.

Saw the video footage and they'd be lucky if 1000 people saw it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imagine the melting if it was a black jelly bean for Osama....

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How's this... the mob that got that inflatable Trump made, crowdfunded the amount....

They claimed they needed $2700 AUD to make it, and it raised... wait for it... $58,000 AUD!!

Made funnier by the fact they limited how high it could fly and they only kept it up for 2hrs before they decided to take it down.

Doesn't matter, the footage was run on just about every single news network i have seen, the mission was obviously to draw attention and attention they got.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lol sadiq khan thinks he’s conquered the world

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So much for 'special law', the commies can't ask me to live under a separate set of laws to the rest of NSW and deserve contempt.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Block.... I don't even watch the damn show but the amount of ads they have and the constant plugging during the footy at this time of year grinds my gears.. the contestants they get on that show are the most narcissistic obnoxious pricks and I honestly have no idea how people can stand it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Block.... I don't even watch the damn show but the amount of ads they have and the constant plugging during the footy at this time of year grinds my gears.. the contestants they get on that show are the most narcissistic obnoxious pricks and I honestly have no idea how people can stand it
I freed myself from commercial tv barr the odd game of footy for years no commercial radio, no Facebook no Twitter ,no telegraph . Lifes a lot better

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I freed myself from commercial tv barr the odd game of footy for years no commercial radio, no Facebook no Twitter ,no telegraph . Lifes a lot better

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I got one..

When your wife clears out the freezer and chucks away a Sara Lee Choc Orange Cheesecake that expired 6 months ago that you had in the freezer and forgot about.

upload_2018-7-18_21-39-36.png

Farewell sweet cherub... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Stupid little Asian girls who won't STFU ON A QUIET CARRIAGE ON THE TRAIN.

Shit... wrong thread.

I'll be back...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Don't these idiots have anything better to do with their time and money?