The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I got one..

When your wife clears out the freezer and chucks away a Sara Lee Choc Orange Cheesecake that expired 6 months ago that you had in the freezer and forgot about.

View attachment 6620

Farewell sweet cherub... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
That reminds me of the time I went to the Chinese restaurant and bought fried ice cream. I couldn't eat it after dinner as I was stuffed so I put it in the freezer thinking I'd have it the next day.

2 weeks later... I remember about it.

:sob::sob::sob:

Wahesh

Reaction score
So @Realist90 there are growing calls for a women's Tour de France. Some are claiming the women should join the men's tournament - however that is not allowed. Your thoughts?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Belamy's Bunker

Pre game fine, half time fine

But I don't need him to tell me how shit my team is during live play... I can see that with my own eyes

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So @Realist90 there are growing calls for a women's Tour de France. Some are claiming the women should join the men's tournament - however that is not allowed. Your thoughts?
Let the whamen join men in all sports so we see true equality and what happens when elite men clash against “elite” females. There will be casualties but give the people what they “think” they want lol. Did you see how good the whamen did in the Bathurst race? Lollll

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The new maccas ad with the bloke & baby doing laps around the drive through while ordering a coffee. Fuck that is cringe

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Telstra Ads and the wankers involved in their creation.

Seriously every single one seems so chocked full of wank, marketing rubbish and gimmicky crap. Makes you want to scream "What the fuck does this have to do with anything".

Here is the latest abortion that keeps getting flogged on Fox Sports.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Seriously every single one seems so chocked full of wank, marketing rubbish and gimmicky crap. Makes you want to scream "What the fuck does this have to do with anything".

That chic annoys me

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That chic annoys me
and it's PC because she's indigenous!

A far better ad would be her and her partner in a long distance relationship using Telstra to stay connected. She takes a picture of her tits and sends it via MMS to her partner. Her partner goes to send back a dick pic, only to realise that Telstra have no coverage (yet again), forcing him to use his Optus burner phone to send through said dick pic. Upon realising that he is using Optus instead of Telstra, she tries to call him (except Telstra are now down in her area), so travels to his place, and snapchats herself taking a dump on his doorstep, only to receive a text message that was delayed by 3 months (thanks to Telstra), advising her that he had sold the place and moved over the other side of the country. The new owners see her take this dump on CCTV and use the power of Facebook on their Telstra NBN connection to share the "mystery dumpster", only for her partner to notice it, realise his error, and break up the relationship.

Then the Telstra logo fades in and it says "Telstra - Disconnecting the Connected".

Wahesh

Reaction score

I see that on the Today show every morning pre 6am.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

She looks like a fat Mila Kunnis or whatever the fuck her name is.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
and it's PC because she's indigenous!

A far better ad would be her and her partner in a long distance relationship using Telstra to stay connected. She takes a picture of her tits and sends it via MMS to her partner. Her partner goes to send back a dick pic, only to realise that Telstra have no coverage (yet again), forcing him to use his Optus burner phone to send through said dick pic. Upon realising that he is using Optus instead of Telstra, she tries to call him (except Telstra are now down in her area), so travels to his place, and snapchats herself taking a dump on his doorstep, only to receive a text message that was delayed by 3 months (thanks to Telstra), advising her that he had sold the place and moved over the other side of the country. The new owners see her take this dump on CCTV and use the power of Facebook on their Telstra NBN connection to share the "mystery dumpster", only for her partner to notice it, realise his error, and break up the relationship.

Then the Telstra logo fades in and it says "Telstra - Disconnecting the Connected".
You should go for the Telstra marketing job lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
It’s Jessica Mauboy ain’t it?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Realist90 you will love this strathfield station getting on a train chic sarcastically, even though i was there first said nah after you. then the snide oh what a gentleman.
I said up your **** you self entitled mole go and get fucked . She didn't have a single word after that she even rather shocked lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You should go for the Telstra marketing job lol
hahaha why thank you. People would eagerly await the twisted, yet brutally honest, new Telstra ads.

She looks like a fat Mila Kunnis or whatever the fuck her name is.
Nah she's part indigenous.

It’s Jessica Mauboy ain’t it?
Nah Thelma Plum her name is. Mauboy is better looking (although both look rather Fijian Indian than indigenous).

At first glance when I first saw the ad I thought it was Dylan Walkers transgender murderer brother (turned sister).

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 you will love this strathfield station getting on a train chic sarcastically, even though i was there first said nah after you. then the snide oh what a gentleman.
I said up your **** you self entitled mole go and get fucked . She didn't have a single word after that she even rather shocked lol
Lolllllllllllllll. I’m ded Bro. This story should be made into a movie haha