The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
But you've never actually detailed in here exactly what they are doing to these people (yourself included).
They are creating a never ending nit picking, debate making whinge athon in the area just to be smart ***** feeding off their power trip.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They are creating a never ending nit picking, debate making whinge athon in the area just to be smart ***** feeding off their power trip.
Maybe they are just sick of how some people in the area are going on and taking a hard stance towards everyone? I mean... there are some real deadshit areas around Newcastle thanks to ice/meth and stuff, which the police probably need to adopt a tough love approach to.

Downside is some law abiding people might get caught in the crossfire.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are just sick of how some people in the area are going on and taking a hard stance towards everyone? I mean... there are some real deadshit areas around Newcastle thanks to ice/meth and stuff, which the police probably need to adopt a tough love approach to.

Downside is some law abiding people might get caught in the crossfire.
Well I didn't buy a house in a slum druggo area and trying to move someone on like this is killing me and Im too sick to move anyway.
Its for everyones good in the area that my spying on is removed/disconnected so the community can heal from their dumb war, six years is a long witch hunt, fifteen year of incriminating is beyond a joke.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I didn't buy a house in a slum druggo area and trying to move someone on like this is killing me and Im too sick to move anyway.
Its for everyones good in the area that my spying on is removed/disconnected so the community can heal from their dumb war, six years is a long witch hunt, fifteen year of incriminating is beyond a joke.
Bob
I live near you
Pm me if you need some help

I’d love to meet up
Get your story and see if we can sort it out for you

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope it settles down/gets sorted Bobby.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what exactly is the story?
The cops are linking my home to fuck knows who in an evil prank and when I worked it out they hit me with 101 stupid rumors to try and justify it.
There are no excuses for it, no such law is no such law!
We do not live under spy cameras in experimental life control precedents in NSW, total shonkathon.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
School holidays :rage::rage::rage: little shits were all over the shops today because they weren’t at school. Grrr

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
School holidays :rage::rage::rage: little shits were all over the shops today because they weren’t at school. Grrr
Yea they hog the McDonalds, Im like out the way you little fuks

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yea they hog the McDonalds, Im like out the way you little fuks
They also hog the toy section at the Department stores. It was chaos finding the Hot Wheels section yesterday.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alzheimer City, still trying to justify its illegal spy scandal, retards.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Loud Asians on phones in quiet carriage after your been on a red eye flight .
But the ultimate revenge qantas pies make you fart absolutely putrid stench she moved away very quickly

Wahesh

Reaction score
But the ultimate revenge qantas pies make you fart absolutely putrid stench she moved away very quickly
By the same token, kids who do nothing but cry on trains. SHUT YOUR FUCKEN KID UP!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You back in the state, ****?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You back in the state, ****?
Yeah mate jumped on a plane last night or 12am thismorning. Was awsome took off grabed six pillows grabbed 3 seats in the middle made a bed next thing i know we were landing in Sydney

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah mate jumped on a plane last night or 12am thismorning. Was awsome took off grabed six pillows grabbed 3 seats in the middle made a bed next thing i know we were landing in Sydney
Welcome back Southy..NSW just got that little bit crazier! Lol!