The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Quiet as anything out here tonight.... well except the doggo up behind having a bit of a bork. It's an American Pit Bull Terrier ... rescue dog we think as it has a damaged tail. Owners don't interact much with it, but its cute
They were out in full force here last night. Cars parking in the street obviously coming from different neighborhoods. I stood outside drinking a beer and checking out the milfs.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Courier please, fucking useless package was due yesterday called them up they said hes in your area will be there today.
No show called them yesterday arvo , said it will be first thing in the morning
No show.
Their tracking system is dog shit

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Called the ***** , it should of been delivered we dont know where it is....so find the fucking thing and bring it to my fucking door you stupid *****

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Courier please, fucking useless package was due yesterday called them up they said hes in your area will be there today.
No show called them yesterday arvo , said it will be first thing in the morning
No show.
Their tracking system is dog shit
Used to use them all the time at work. Due to the franchise model it's very hit and miss.

Probably the drivers sick so it's just sitting at the depot.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Used to use them all the time at work. Due to the franchise model it's very hit and miss.

Probably the drivers sick so it's just sitting at the depot.
Was reading the reviews on them of a few thousand they have been absolutely hammered.
Called back conveniently got cut of twice. The very sternly asked for a manager to explain why yesterday it was apparently 2 minutes from my house and never arrived, to it will definitely be there in the morning, to we have absolutely no idea where it is.
Still nothing ill ring the company i bought the shit on tell them to sort it or refund it

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Was reading the reviews on them of a few thousand they have been absolutely hammered.
Called back conveniently got cut of twice. The very sternly asked for a manager to explain why yesterday it was apparently 2 minutes from my house and never arrived, to it will definitely be there in the morning, to we have absolutely no idea where it is.
Still nothing ill ring the company i bought the shit on tell them to sort it or refund it
and to change courier companies.

Southy ... https://www.google.com.au/search?ei...64.psy-ab..6.7.1570...0i22i30k1.0.21n5Tgl7yck

Couriers Please Central Coast
39 Reviews
1.3/5

Says it all really... many comments/complaints the same as yours.

Our local couriers are great.
Aus Post lady - she absolutely loves our dog and gives her pats (4 deliveries 4 different toys our dogs brought out for pats).
Startrack guy - scared shitless of dogs and won't get out of van if our dog is sighted from the front door. First time he rocked up he jumped back in van and told us he's scared of her. LOL

Wahesh

Reaction score
hahahaha YES!!!! what's she eating today!?!
Not her dude, this other bloke sits on the other side of the partition now. He's a chomper as well. Even worse than her. GRRR.

Wahesh

Reaction score
"Are you eating lunch or starting a tractor over there I can't tell"?
I'm sitting at my desk. This bloke is sitting on the other side and gets a head-start on his lunch by deciding to eat an apple. At least when I eat an apple I'm walking to the shops or out of the office away from my colleagues... and I eat an apple every day.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm sitting at my desk. This bloke is sitting on the other side and gets a head-start on his lunch by deciding to eat an apple. At least when I eat an apple I'm walking to the shops or out of the office away from my colleagues... and I eat an apple every day.
Get a juicy peach and slurp on it as loud as you can, it sounds like you are performing fellatio on a female lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Battle for control of the bedroom, lunacy.
Tend not to give in.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So which leb wants to confirm it for me?
When a young Leb says to you "what's your problem?"

What he really means is "im intimidated by your presence, I've got a problem with you but I know? I'll say you've got a problem with me."

Wahesh

Reaction score
So which leb wants to confirm it for me?
When a young Leb says to you "what's your problem?"

What he really means is "im intimidated by your presence, I've got a problem with you but I know? I'll say you've got a problem with me."
Were you looking at him? Sometimes if someone stares at you, that's what they'll say.

If you were simply walking by, minding your own business, completely ignoring that person's existence, not the slightest look of trouble about you, not making any contact whatsoever with the individual and he says to you "What's your problem?" then yes he is Lebanese.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Were you looking at him? Sometimes if someone stares at you, that's what they'll say.

If you were simply walking by, minding your own business, completely ignoring that person's existence, not the slightest look of trouble about you, not making any contact whatsoever with the individual and he says to you "What's your problem?" then yes he is Lebanese.
I had to change this young punk over for shift change.

I had important paper work which urgently needs doing.

Poor little precious bitch had a hard night sitting on his stupid arse doing nothing and took it out on me!

Completely unprofessional considering the client we work for is probably the richest corporation on the planet?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Microsoft?
Im just sick to death of these bearded grubs taking me for a dickhead because I'm being nice.

Anyone actually who takes my kindness for weakness can rot in hell! Don't care if they have a gay ugly beard or not!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Im just sick to death of these bearded grubs taking me for a dickhead because I'm being nice.

Anyone actually who takes my kindness for weakness can rot in hell! Don't care if they have a gay ugly beard or not!
You know this bloke I work with used to have this philosophy of giving everyone 3 chances. His own words...

If a John comes up to me and tell me off, I won't do anything. If John comes up to me a second time and has a go at me for something, I won't do anything. If John comes up to me a 3rd time has a go at me, I'LL CUT OFF HIS HEAD AND SHIT DOWN HIS NECK!

When he said that, I died laughing :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: