The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You know this bloke I work with used to have this philosophy of giving everyone 3 chances. His own words...

If a John comes up to me and tell me off, I won't do anything. If John comes up to me a second time and has a go at me for something, I won't do anything. If John comes up to me a 3rd time has a go at me, I'LL CUT OFF HIS HEAD AND SHIT DOWN HIS NECK!

When he said that, I died laughing :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I just wish terrorists would hurry up and destroy this world!

Fuck humans.
I hate being human and I hate dealing with humans.

When it's announced the world is at war and there's a major threat we won't survive, will be a happy day for me!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I just wish terrorists would hurry up and destroy this world!

Fuck humans.
I hate being human and I hate dealing with humans.

When it's announced the world is at war and there's a major threat we won't survive, will be a happy day for me!
You never know what can happen. A solar flare to happen. A comet can hit... you never know. I don't think terrorists will wipe out the world and I don't think that there will ever be another World War again. There is simply no way some organisation can wipe out humanity as a hole as there are 7+ billion of us spread out all over the world. I believe the end of the world will come from a natural disaster, but not the global warming shit. I think what's bound to happen is something will cause the core of the earth to omit large amounts of toxins through magma and these will rise up through the volcanos all over the world and toxic fumes in the atmosphere will spread out all over the world killing everyone. Toxins in the atmosphere, that will do it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You never know what can happen. A solar flare to happen. A comet can hit... you never know. I don't think terrorists will wipe out the world and I don't think that there will ever be another World War again. There is simply no way some organisation can wipe out humanity as a hole as there are 7+ billion of us spread out all over the world. I believe the end of the world will come from a natural disaster, but not the global warming shit. I think what's bound to happen is something will cause the core of the earth to omit large amounts of toxins through magma and these will rise up through the volcanos all over the world and toxic fumes in the atmosphere will spread out all over the world killing everyone. Toxins in the atmosphere, that will do it.

I dream this become a reality.
We really do need to be wiped off the planet like a bad case of fleas!

Humans are stupid.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I dream this become a reality.
We really do need to be wiped off the planet like a bad case of fleas!

Humans are stupid.
Well a Biblical view, the first cleansing was with water, the final cleansing will be with fire (nuclear)

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Mr Invisible these donkey's do not stop bro. 0432 687 084. I rang back and it went to an answering machine that had very bad reception. FMD.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would I want the respect of spy camera scum?
The first thing Im gunna do is treat it with contempt.
The next thing they are going to do is justify it with insult.
The public is being instructed due to no such law.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why would I want the respect of spy camera scum?
The first thing Im gunna do is treat it with contempt.
The next thing they are going to do is justify it with insult.
The public is being instructed due to no such law.
Huh?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I caught some Commies spying on my place, their debate making devices are ruining the quality of life in the area so they have to pack it up for the good of society but they think they can bury their heads in the sand.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You wanna know what grinds my fucking gears, ***** like this.

Indonesian Muslim clerics reject measles, rubella vaccine as ‘unclean’

Bali is a popular getaway for Aussie tourists. But it may soon become a hotbed of infection after leading Muslim scholars have declared a ‘fatwa’ on ‘unclean’ vaccines.

Indonesia’s immunisation campaign is in crisis. In August, its Muslim leadership officially forbade the use of the measles and rubella vaccine. Its followers have taken the ruling to heart — with a dramatic drop in vaccinations.

The religious proclamation — a fatwa — is not legally recognised or enforceable. But the Indonesian Ulama Council’s followers are obeying.

It was an unexpected outcome — and it has an enormous impact on holidaymakers from all over the world, including Australia.

The Indonesian Department of Health had approached the council in the hope of receiving a fatwa in support of their vaccination program. After all, the equivalent Malaysian council had made it compulsory for its Muslim followers to get vaccinated in 2016.

However, the Ulama Council (MUI) instead declared the measles and rubella vaccine to be “unclean”.

It asserts the vaccines use a gelatine as a stabilising agent which is based on ‘illicit’ substances derived from pigs.

Jewish and Muslim organisations around the world have ruled this not to be a problem.

But not so Indonesia.

“The government should strive to the fullest, as well as through WHO and Muslim-populated countries, to pay attention to the interests of Muslims in terms of the need for sacred and halal medicines and vaccines,” Secretary of the MUI Fatwa Commission Asrorun Ni’am Sholeh said.

Now Indonesian health authorities face an uphill battle in eradicating large pockets of communicable diseases.

A recent campaign on the island of Java had met with a near 95 per cent coverage rate. It had targeted almost 70 million children.

But it had sought religious backing among suspicious, more isolated, communities.Many believe vaccination to be a Western conspiracy to control Asia, or a Catholic attempt to eradicate Islam.

Now they have to contend with vaccinations being declared religiously ‘illegal’.

In some districts, vaccination coverage rates have been as low as 7 per cent.

For the vaccination program to be successful, rubella needs to have had a blanket reach of more than 80 per cent of the population. Measles needs 95 per cent.

The Ulama Council admitted the lack of vaccination posed a public health risk. It also noted there was no alternatives to the measles-rubella vaccine in use.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's an easy one... reject the visa from any visitor from Indonesia who cannot show proof of immunisation with their visa application.

and for those travelling to Indonesia deny them re-entry unless / until they are immunised.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn St Vincent's, fkn pisses me off.

Had to rush for a urgent MRI and I'm sitting here for 40 mins with 3 people before me.

Hot urgent...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now these motherfuckers say why did you come in, we can't do it today.

Fuck I'm sick of this fucking bullshit, should of never taken the piece of shit heart.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Now these motherfuckers say why did you come in, we can't do it today.

Fuck I'm sick of this fucking bullshit, should of never taken the piece of shit heart.
St vinnies is a haven for peadophiles.

Sir Trevor Garland was a doctor there.
I've met him a few times.

He is claiming St Vincent's have set him up.
I felt like saying "no Trev, someone at St Vinnies has set you up to save himself"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
St vinnies is a haven for peadophiles.

Sir Trevor Garland was a doctor there.
I've met him a few times.

He is claiming St Vincent's have set him up.
I felt like saying "no Trev, someone at St Vinnies has set you up to save himself"
Yeah a lot of weird ***** there, and not just the patients...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of weird ***** there, and not just the patients...
Sir Trevor was a quack at St Vincent's and he is one of the weirdest most eccentric old **** I've ever met!

He didn't do anything wrong to me but I can assure you he isn't normal.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because there is no such law in NSW.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Leaking external taps due to high mains water pressure. In particular taps that have to be left on (for dogs automatic water dish).