The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People that trouble make all day, all week, all year.
Wouldn't their happiness be improved if they worked on improving themselves?
What I have learnt, especially being sick the last 6 years, miserable ***** love company and go create it when they can't find it IE my ****-in-laws

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you challenge a cop on their implication in a criminal conspiracy and he denies everything.
Oh the irony.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
To think fuckwit jahesh who puts PAPER TOWELS in the microwave every fucking day, STOP IT, paper towels are NOT designed to be microwave safe. And if you're going to do it, at least remove them afterwards you idiot. FMD...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To think fuckwit jahesh who puts PAPER TOWELS in the microwave every fucking day, STOP IT, paper towels are NOT designed to be microwave safe. And if you're going to do it, at least remove them afterwards you idiot. FMD...
HEY ... I've had those paper towels since 1973... I'm thinking of the environment!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
HEY ... I've had those paper towels since 1973... I'm thinking of the environment!!
What about when those paper towels cause the microwave to catch on fire and then smoke billows into the air?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Going through an old Sydney album on Facebook.

Why do so many Australians get upset that we viewed as criminals but most of Australia's early history is pubs,courthouses,jails?

We even have pubs named after courthouses.

I swear there was a preamble where it was stated as a federation all Australians must receive one criminal charge or infringement.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What about when those paper towels cause the microwave to catch on fire and then smoke billows into the air?
That's called the "fuck today... everyone gets an earlymark from work" fire.

In the office building I used to work in, someone used to do them like once a month. Always seemed to correlate with a Monday or Friday and (annoyingly for me), often when I was on a lengthy call or in a state of extreme concentration.

Local firies must have cashed in well from that building.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
you know what shits me... young mothers who whinge about mum life constantly on Facebook with their endless rants... Nobody asked you to give birth, and you knew what you were in for.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just got a scam call from the ATO... apparently I'm being arrested for an arrest warrant from the international courts of law unless I call a specific phone number.

The number is on the Optus network, so reported it to Optus and they didn't give a shit.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So I am not really angry, but confused as fuck. I walk out towards the tea room and to get there we need to walk out the security door and through the foyer. This blonde lady was there looks at me and says "Are you Brooke Wilson?"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So I am not really angry, but confused as fuck. I walk out towards the tea room and to get there we need to walk out the security door and through the foyer. This blonde lady was there looks at me and says "Are you Brooke Wilson?"

Sure shes not saying "are you Luke Wilson" (American actor).

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sure shes not saying "are you Luke Wilson" (American actor).
She definitely said Brooke. Unless she was acting like a blonde broad from legally blonde which Luke Wilson stars in :D

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She definitely said Brooke. Unless she was acting like a blonde broad from legally blonde which Luke Wilson stars in :D
If you had a beard you could of avoided this lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hasn't happened but it might:
a) When its halloween and you leave the bloody lights on, only to realise you've given away that you are home.
b) When its halloween and someone rings doorbell/knocks on door, startling your dog who barks viciously at the door.

I don't believe that we have any/many kids around here though as it's a brand new development and I haven't seen that many.

I bet I jinx myself here.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hasn't happened but it might:
a) When its halloween and you leave the bloody lights on, only to realise you've given away that you are home.
b) When its halloween and someone rings doorbell/knocks on door, startling your dog who barks viciously at the door.

I don't believe that we have any/many kids around here though as it's a brand new development and I haven't seen that many. They stopped when the street lights came on. Must be scared of that bold Arab **** with a beard that lives on the street lol

I bet I jinx myself here.
I had 3 sets of bogans try, offered fruit because I ain't Murikan. They stopped when the street lights came on, must be scared of that Arab **** with a beard that lives on the street lol

PS 1 group took fruit lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
In my area most trick or treaters seem to venture from the houso block to scab lollies.

I usually check the cupboard for shit I don't like.

I'll be like you're in luck kids. Chicken flavoured chips I was going to throw away or give to my friend to feed his daughter.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In my area most trick or treaters seem to venture from the houso block to scab lollies.

I usually check the cupboard for shit I don't like.

I'll be like you're in luck kids. Chicken flavoured chips I was going to throw away or give to my friend to feed his daughter.
Fuck the Housos, give the chips to the daughter.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck the Housos, give the chips to the daughter.
This friend never wants to take anything I offer. It's always funny. I go all middle East on him and start throwing shit at him waving me arms and what not.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Quiet as anything out here tonight.... well except the doggo up behind having a bit of a bork. It's an American Pit Bull Terrier ... rescue dog we think as it has a damaged tail. Owners don't interact much with it, but its cute

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When Communist pigs pretend your home is a public place and they have every right.
No debate works like that, null and void.
I win every debate in Idiotville.