The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This bloke is actually not that bad, but I don't think he cares about the kosher stuff. He had 2 minute noodles and muesli bars and all that crap that mixed together. His has 3 daughters and all are vegans.

Poor bloke :(
Wow, 3 vegan daughters? Poor bloke let him have all the fkn biscuits

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wow, 3 vegan daughters? Poor bloke let him have all the fkn biscuits
Hey bro... this lady just came looking for some biscuits. She said "Maybe I should take a few, I can't keep coming back here" I said to her "Take an entire box, we can do with some more room around here"... I couldn't even count to 3, the Jewish guy came running around and tried to take as many as he could before she took the box :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
*takes a bow* ... when someone puts a lob up, who am I deny the crowd an overhead smash!
True. I walk into so many on this site. It appears many-a-time I'm oblivious to said lob.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This bloke is actually not that bad, but I don't think he cares about the kosher stuff. He had 2 minute noodles and muesli bars and all that crap that mixed together. His has 3 daughters and all are vegans.

Poor bloke :(
Just my luck that if I converted to Islam and died and went to heaven there would be 40 vegans waiting for me, that would do my head in

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just my luck that if I converted to Islam and died and went to heaven there would be 40 vegans waiting for me, that would do my head in
40 vegans?

That's opposite of Heaven bro

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People that trouble make all day, all week, all year.
Wouldn't their happiness be improved if they worked on improving themselves?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Walking to work this morning I see a black bird sitting in a tree. I thought it was rather odd. From a distance I thought it's a magpie or crow surely, but as I walked closer, this bird was no magpie. It looked different, but nothing I've never seen before. It looked awfully like a cockatoo.

*MIND BLOWN*

The Yellow-Tailed Black Cockatoo. Why have I never seen one of these things before in Sydney?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Yellow-Tailed Black Cockatoo
Can't call them black in 2018... they are Yellow Tailed Coloured Cockatoos.

Like most cockatoos they make a bloody mess of trees stripping the bark off to eat the insects under the bark layers. That causes the tree to die.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Walking to work this morning I see a black bird sitting in a tree. I thought it was rather odd. From a distance I thought it's a magpie or crow surely, but as I walked closer, this bird was no magpie. It looked different, but nothing I've never seen before. It looked awfully like a cockatoo.

*MIND BLOWN*

The Yellow-Tailed Black Cockatoo. Why have I never seen one of these things before in Sydney?

Even worse it could be apack of Indian minors

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Teenagers accusing me of being a cop.
Listen kids cops aren't tall imposing guys you fear and respect anymore. So please don't insult me.

The modern police man is a short,inadequate, fat shit,poor excuse of a man.

Sorry I'm far from that!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

*MIND BLOWN*

[/B]
Because Trump.