The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible damn it you keep closing @Blue_boost ’s thread about his schmick Camry before I can throw in my 2 cents.

Look don’t get me wrong I’m a big fan of Jap cars, especially the 1992 hilux.
But @Blue_boost are you a car salesman for Toyota?

You seem to be making a thread every once in a while talking about how you kept pace with a Mclaren or Ferrari while driving a Camry.

I’m going to Tokyo next year, I’ll Visit Toyota HQ and give you a shout out to their engineers!
@Armchair critic because he's trolling.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok onto what shits me... literally.

My morning trip to the crapper... again.

So I enter the crapper room... again.

There's no one in it... again.

I unzip and and unbuckle... again.

Just before I drop the drawers, someone enters... again.

And the Karmichael enters the cubicle right next to me... again.

FUCK.ME.FUCKING.DEAD.

WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME I AM ABOUT TO SIT ON THE FUCKING SEAT IN AN EMPTY BATHROOM, SOME KARMICHAEL ENTERS AND COMES AND SIT IN THE CUBICLE RIGHT NEXT TO ME PREVENTING ME FROM SHITTING? FARKING HELL.

I opened the door in disgust, slamming it again the wall separating the 2 cubicles and left. I didn't even motion to flush or wash my hands (not that I needed to) but that Karmichael didn't know that!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok onto what shits me... literally.

My morning trip to the crapper... again.

So I enter the crapper room... again.

There's no one in it... again.

I unzip and and unbuckle... again.

Just before I drop the drawers, someone enters... again.

And the Karmichael enters the cubicle right next to me... again.

FUCK.ME.FUCKING.DEAD.

WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME I AM ABOUT TO SIT ON THE FUCKING SEAT IN AN EMPTY BATHROOM, SOME KARMICHAEL ENTERS AND COMES AND SIT IN THE CUBICLE RIGHT NEXT TO ME PREVENTING ME FROM SHITTING? FARKING HELL.

I opened the door in disgust, slamming it again the wall separating the 2 cubicles and left. I didn't even motion to flush or wash my hands (not that I needed to) but that Karmichael didn't know that!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stop dropping the kids off at the pools at work lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Stop dropping the kids off at the pools at work lol
Bro do you think I want to? I got no choice. If I wasn't such a wahesh of an eater this wouldn't be a problem.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro do you think I want to? I got no choice. If I wasn't such a wahesh of an eater this wouldn't be a problem.
You train yourself lol

14 years of being a bouncer and seeing what's in public bathrooms shuts your arsehole up water tight lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So today I was at work, went into the toilet because I was busting for a shit.

Some bloke in the cubicle next to me full on gets up, slams the door, and rages out of there without flushing or washing his hands .... whats the go with that???

Wahesh

Reaction score

Some bloke in the cubicle next to me full on gets up, slams the door, and rages out of there without flushing or washing his hands .... whats the go with that???
You didn't happen to sit in the cubicle right next to him when there was a spare one on the other end did you?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you wake up in a bad mood and shit exacerbates the situation.

I woke up this morning with every instinct telling me to throw a sickie. This is not a new feeling, I am currently hating my job as a cleaner at a nursing home. The residents are really nice or I'd have quit already, but the job is basically a demotion from cook. After writing my last car off and them holding a job open for me for a month while my shoulder recovered I accepted the cleaning role because they had been loyal to me.

Anyway, I had to give a woman a lift to work so I didn't throw the sickie. I get to the pickup point on time and the lady is ten minutes late. She apologized and I bit my tongue, drive a few km's over the speed limit to get there just on time. When I get there the same plumbers that left a mop bucket for three days with about 80% shit and 20% water are there, first thing they do is ask me to set up a mop bucket for them. While biting my tongue I asked if they were the ones that left the dirty bucket there last time. Smile from a fucking moron of a plumber "Yeah one of the ladies in the kitchen said to leave it" I confirmed two minutes later that this was a lie. I tell them that if a health inspector had found it in the three days that I wasn't working, 20 nurses, 6 kitchen staff and a few others would be out of work, 30 residents would have been forced to find new accommodation because we would have lost our accreditation and that I wasn't setting a bucket up for them. *stunned dopey look from the plumber*. I go to speak to the boss who gives zero shits and tells me to give them a mop bucket so I bite my tongue even more (it's hanging by a thread by now) and give them the kitchen bucket as the boss directed me to. I made them set it all up themselves though and left before I called the plumber a fuckwit and headbutted him. By now my bad mood is smouldering anger which lingered till half hour from finishing time. Forced smile all day because my bad mood shouldn't ruin anyone elses day. I wound up having a chat with my favorite resident who is 96 and walks marathons, complains good naturedley about everything but is incredibly positive at the same time. My mood lifted a little bit until at finishing time I go to look for another lady I drive home. She's nowhere to be found after 15 minutes so I ring her. She's found another lift 5 minutes before I was done. Thanks for letting me fucking know asshole. Anyway I was supposed to fish with a mate this afternoon, but was back in the foulest of foul moods, so I didn't go.

Overall it was a shit day with the only saving grace being my favorite oldie and the conversation I had with her. But I'm going to stop putting off looking for a new job. I'm sick to death of the drive the repetitive nature of the job and cleaning fucking toilets. On the plus side the plumbers actually washed the mop bucket really well. I think their pea brain actually grasped the fact that I wanted to break their nose along with the fact that we need to adhere to some high standards of cleanliness. I was half hoping they'd argue with me early in the day so I could give them both barrels. Good fucking riddance to today. I'll be glad when I go to bed. But I'm half hoping for an unsolicited call from someone trying to either sell me something or from Optus asking me to go onto a contract for the 500th time so I can swear and yell at someone.
Bite the bullet and get another job you have way too much talent to be treated like a robot. Keep in contact with the residents though they seem to make you happy

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I went off my nut at Blacktown station one day because of these Asians and Indian people couldn’t wait for passengers to exit the train before we all boarded!

I’m gong to call it out and ask? Wtf? Is wrong with people from the east?
It’s not fair that people get brought in from these regions to live amongst us!

I was brought up to have respect and to leave room for others to get passed.
What about people who think they are not responsible for their own actions simply by looking at their phone while walking?

No mother fucker, if you approach me and dont take a step to the left as you pass by me, I’m dropping the shoulder in!
Because we're multicultural and existing culture doesn't matter..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Wait what? You got a job!! Happy for you

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
That some cops think they run NSW not the State Government who are poorly advised.
No such is no such law.
A person cannot be legally deemed a criminal and expected to live under Communist monitoring by those abusing their powers without ever seeing a court.
Who are the real criminals?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Jewish guy in the office... I wish he'd stop living off the office biscuits and getting some actual food into himself!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jewish guy in the office... I wish he'd stop living off the office biscuits and getting some actual food into himself!
If he is a real jew tell him they arent kosher so others can have a fkn biscuit. Or trigger him and point out that they are halal

Some **** will whinge because I said jew but I don't give a fuck. When someone acts their stereotypical way they deserve to be called that stereotype.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If he is a real jew tell him they arent kosher so others can have a fkn biscuit. Or trigger him and point out that they are halal

Some **** will whinge because I said jew but I don't give a fuck. When someone acts their stereotypical way they deserve to be called that stereotype.
This bloke is actually not that bad, but I don't think he cares about the kosher stuff. He had 2 minute noodles and muesli bars and all that crap that mixed together. His has 3 daughters and all are vegans.

Poor bloke :(