The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
People who have a loud car or bike simply for the sake of having a loud car or bike
I thought you were a Leb. A real Leb would put a $5,000 muffler on a $1,000 car just to make it louder.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People who have a loud car or bike simply for the sake of having a loud car or bike. I'm surprised they fit in or on the vehicle without the tyres giving way given how big their ego is.

I kindly give them, the middle finger salute:

…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\
You need to check and see if you have misophonia Wahesh.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People who have a loud car or bike simply for the sake of having a loud car or bike. I'm surprised they fit in or on the vehicle without the tyres giving way given how big their ego is.

I kindly give them, the middle finger salute:
Current car I've got an exhaust on. When it was initially done it was 2db off the legal limit. Loud as all fuck, but I was like "Yeah mate you're going to need to fix that as the drone at 100kph will kill me on 4-6hr long drives".

Now it's about 4 below and still loud. E.G you'll hear my car a street or two away dependng how hard the right foot is down.

Sometimes for shits and giggles I'll wind all my windows down just to hear it :D

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love my old V6 ute with brock exhaust, needs a muffler and drones like fuck at a 100, been a poor **** lately but a fix is on the way.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not being a wog, but having a wog back.

Seriously bloody annoying. Must have slept weird last night, woke up, was up for all of 5 minutes, and my lower backs shit it's pants.

WONDERFUL...

Feels like someones taken to it with a baseball bat.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not being a wog, but having a wog back.

Seriously bloody annoying. Must have slept weird last night, woke up, was up for all of 5 minutes, and my lower backs shit it's pants.

WONDERFUL...

Feels like someones taken to it with a baseball bat.
Mate I remember once I was holding my nephew who was about 20 odd months old at the time, and I pulled a muscle in my back. I wasn't even doing anything, just holding him, then bang. Gone. I had to put the little guy on the ground gently, lucky I didn't drop him. Worst pain you can get, pulling a muscle.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Chewbacca has started... time for a toilet break.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL love it!!

Mate I remember once I was holding my nephew who was about 20 odd months old at the time, and I pulled a muscle in my back. I wasn't even doing anything, just holding him, then bang. Gone. I had to put the little guy on the ground gently, lucky I didn't drop him. Worst pain you can get, pulling a muscle.
Mines due to no lower glute strength and a fucked hip joint from birth. So my back loads up instead of glutes and feels like someones belted me across the back with a baseball bat. Much better today.

Wahesh

Reaction score
LOL love it!!

Mines due to no lower glute strength and a fucked hip joint from birth. So my back loads up instead of glutes and feels like someones belted me across the back with a baseball bat. Much better today.
@Mr Invisible take a look at this bro. See the blokes eye twitch every time the lady staples? THAT'S ME EVERY TIME CHEWBACCA BITES THOSE DAMN APPLES!!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spooky spy creeps who think they are some moral fabric of society, they are not.
They are faceless cowards.

Wahesh

Reaction score
People who crowd around escalators. Why hold a huddle in the main pathway for people who are trying to get up or down a floor in a major city hotel during peak hour to effing Karmichaels?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hate how McDonalds gives priority to the drive through before the customers at the counter, if they couldn't be bothered getting out of their cars they can bloody wait.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Hate how McDonalds gives priority to the drive through before the customers at the counter, if they couldn't be bothered getting out of their cars they can bloody wait.
I actually think if they can have their staff make the drive thru orders very fast then surely the counter orders should be just as fast.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A real Leb would drive his dads Corolla.
A real leb has his hookah in the car at all times :tearsofjoy:.
On this job the other night was talking to this leb i asked where his hookah was ." Its in my car cuz i dont travel without it"
So that night back at the camp we got the **** cranking good times.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ticketek.

They grind my gears.

Bought 2 tickets for the Rooters game yesterday, and thought it would be convenient to go the SMS confirmation option (like I do when flying). 24 hours later, still no tickets, so I call their number, and after being told about 5 times to visit their website whilst on hold, i was told by the machine that they were too busy and I had to try again later.

I know there are smaller players in the market like trybooking etc, but with bigger events, it is just two players, and there is nothing to force them to be better at what they do, which you would think is a pretty straight forward thing.

Wahesh

Reaction score
A real leb has his hookah in the car at all times :tearsofjoy:.
On this job the other night was talking to this leb i asked where his hookah was ." Its in my car cuz i dont travel without it"
So that night back at the camp we got the **** cranking good times.
Bro I don't go anywhere near argilehs lol. When I was in Lebanon I would smoke it sporadically (when Rome do what the Romans do etc...) but not full blown like the locals lol.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the 'suns up, trouble make' fuckwits.