The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fine I'll solve it for ya *SPOILER ALERT BELOW, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

Baby you light up my world like nobody else.
Yes. I figured it out. That's why I said "I hate you. That's going to be stuck in my head now"

As in, that song is going to be stuck in my head now.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure Police should be tasering multiple times when they don't know the health of individuals, another one dead.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If they are in the head or whatever the cops should learn to shoot them in the legs from a distance, theres gotta be another way.
Only shoot to kill iirc.... or is that Murika?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure Police should be tasering multiple times when they don't know the health of individuals, another one dead.
One less shithead taking up a prison cell.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-19/man-killed-in-police-incident-resisted-arrest/9461422

Sounds like the police used every other option available to them.
He wouldn't take up a prison cell 'cause he's a mental health case. Instead he'd be in a mental health hospital which generally costs more.

This incident was just an unfortunate event. Six officers tried to restrain him but failed so they tased him. Unfortunately he still had sedatives in his system so that combined with the taser would have put too much of a strain on his heart.

Taser should always be a last option but when six officers can't restrain a guy then they really have no other option.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If they are in the head or whatever the cops should learn to shoot them in the legs from a distance, theres gotta be another way.
Taser is safer. There have been many incidents in America where officers shot a suspect in the leg, hit a major artery and the guy bled out in seconds. Taser is a safer option but there are always risks involved especially if the person has a pre-existing heart condition. There are some people who can resist the taser as well especially if it hits a high fat part of the body. In these instances they end up shooting.

The other issue you get is that a leg shot is very difficult so it depends on the situation. If the person has a gun or if the person has a knife and is rushing then a body shot is the only option. If the person is unarmed then guns should not be used at all and preferably no taser unless it's an extreme situation like this one. If the person has a knife and refuses to drop it but isn't rushing then it should be a taser first and a leg shot only if the taser is not viable.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
People who have a loud car or bike simply for the sake of having a loud car or bike. I'm surprised they fit in or on the vehicle without the tyres giving way given how big their ego is.

I kindly give them, the middle finger salute:

…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\