The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking internet not working after rain.

I get that we have had about 200mm in the past few days, but we shpuld expect the net yo work.. . It's not as if I am running a business or anything.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I get that we have had about 200mm in the past few days, but we shpuld expect the net yo work.. . It's not as if I am running a business or anything.
The internet probably got offended from misogynistic rain clouds? And had to ultimately take a brave stand against that barbarism and say no! Timesup!

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Communist Life Control and its propaganda war machine, the worlds never seen a bigger bunch of assholes before.
Fuck their stupid internet excuses, there's no excuses, my home is not the internet.
They are to be seen as a criminal group with no authority in other peoples homes.

Last edited:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On the bus Friday arvo and the **** behind me starts munching on an apple

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Shit. I just found out one of the office hotties is leaving us on Friday. SHIT. Now, this woman... my goodness I can't describe it. Beautiful. She has a thin body, and wide hips. Now, her ass doesn't stick out as much as in it's flat, however, due to her hips, she has a wide load. It's hard to explain but this woman's arse is her BEST asset. I love it when she's wearing tight pants.

On the plus side... farewell drinks for her on Friday arvo after works :D

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit. I just found out one of the office hotties is leaving us on Friday. SHIT. Now, this woman... my goodness I can't describe it. Beautiful. She has a thin body, and wide hips. Now, her ass doesn't stick out as much as in it's flat, however, due to her hips, she has a wide load. It's hard to explain but this woman's arse is her BEST asset. I love it when she's wearing tight pants.

On the plus side... farewell drinks for her on Friday arvo after works :D
Great, were at ?

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Didn't you know the NBN stands for "No bloody network"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Are you an ADSL? If so that's almost a given.

If it's FTTN, it's also a bit of a given.
If it's FTTH, it shouldn't be impacted.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you an ADSL? If so that's almost a given.

If it's FTTN, it's also a bit of a given.
If it's FTTH, it shouldn't be impacted.
Still on adsl.

I should go out the front and try to scoop the water our if the box whwre the cables are.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Arseless chaps
I can't stress enough to the world how bad an idea it would be for me to wear arseless chaps. It's not that I think my ass is that bad to look upon, but even I object to my own farts if they're released without a couple of layers of cloth to filter the smell.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Gay attire will result in refusal of entry.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
South Australians cant understand a fucking thing they say who the fuck calls a telegraph pole a stobie? And devon fritz..
You cant even understand the chic at maccas

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
South Australians cant understand a fucking thing they say who the fuck calls a telegraph pole a stobie? And devon fritz..
You cant even understand the chic at maccas
And they call a middy/pot a schooner and a schooner a pint.