The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
ON WHAT PLANET CAN THAT SHIT BE CLASSIFIED AS ASMR FFS???
I couldn't handle that for more than 3 seconds would love to wind up a baseball bat and destroy its head , but then you would have to listen to the **** slurp custard through a straw, loud eaters and ***** that suck their fingers after eating boils my fucking blood

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I couldn't handle that for more than 3 seconds would love to wind up a baseball bat and destroy its head , but then you would have to listen to the **** slurp custard through a straw, loud eaters and ***** that suck their fingers after eating boils my fucking blood
The... thing, should be shot for even suggesting eating an apple is ASMR. Come on... give me a break.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The fuck is asmr ?
Autonomous sensory meridian response.

In other words, they play sounds or scenarios (role playing etc...) that people who are having trouble sleeping watch. After watching/listening to the repetition, it hits their senses and helps them sleep. Things such as whispering or even keyboard strokes, and mindless monotone talking can be considered ASMR.

People make and upload these videos to YouTube, good ones will get a lot of hits from people who have trouble sleeping (and the uploader can make revenue if they monetise the video).

The fuck someone can think listening to a chewbacca munching on an apple is relaxing is beyond me!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Autonomous sensory meridian response.

In other words, they play sounds or scenarios (role playing etc...) that people who are having trouble sleeping watch. After watching/listening to the repetition, it hits their senses and helps them sleep. Things such as whispering or even keyboard strokes, and mindless monotone talking can be considered ASMR.

People make and upload these videos to YouTube, good ones will get a lot of hits from people who have trouble sleeping (and the uploader can make revenue if they monetise the video).

The fuck someone can think listening to a chewbacca munching on an apple is relaxing is beyond me!
Oh fuck give me rainfall on a tin roof or a water fall old donkey mouth munging down and apple just made me angry

A

Alexander the Great

People continually trying to moralize, if society is a disgrace it can't moralize.
People who believe they can walk all over other peoples privacy because they are superior are called pigs.
seriously wtf?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Hey @Wahesh

Do you have speakers on your computer at work?

LOL you know where I'm going with that video don't you??
Yeah I got speakers man. I know exactly where you're going, but there is NO WAY I was going to listen to that. I would've fired me up lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
isnt that what you take Ventolin for ?
ASMR is like a hot chick caressing you to sleep by using her long nails and stroking you at the back of your head, except the hot chick isn't really there.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here ya go. ASMR videos. Hippies doing weird shit to try and get you off spiritually or cause a sensory response or some shit like that.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Here ya go. ASMR videos. Hippies doing weird shit to try and get you off spiritually or cause a sensory response or some shit like that.

I think she needs a good poke between the whiskers.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I got speakers man. I know exactly where you're going, but there is NO WAY I was going to listen to that. I would've fired me up lol.
No no no no no (Phil Gould style).

When the horse starts munching the apple.

Speakers up... video played.

She'll soon get the message.