The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pants grind my fucking gears my belt broke and the bit of electrical cord im using for a belt is pissing me off i got the shits and threw my pants out the house.
***** at work a laughing at me because im in boxers and no shoes but I'm comfy
Bro, working with you sounds like all laughs and no work....even though you get the job done.

PS what's the mercury where you are at? I swear here in Dindutown it's at least 50

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro, working with you sounds like all laughs and no work....even though you get the job done.

PS what's the mercury where you are at? I swear here in Dindutown it's at least 50
34 here pretty humid and glueing floors is making it even more sticky. Got the mrs to drop my footy shorts and talc powder need a good mitfull under the sac for comfort

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
34 here pretty humid and glueing floors is making it even more sticky. Got the mrs to drop my footy shorts and talc powder need a good mitfull under the sac for comfort
I even got a courtesy call from the hospital "reminding" me to stay indoors lol I told her I don't know what the outdoors look like lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Pants grind my fucking gears my belt broke and the bit of electrical cord im using for a belt is pissing me off i got the shits and threw my pants out the house.
LMAO you're a funny **** bro.

Wahesh

Reaction score

I swear bro if I worked with you and @south of heaven I'd laugh up a 6 pack lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't you hate pants?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I swear bro if I worked with you and @south of heaven I'd laugh up a 6 pack lol.
Oh dude i have a giggle one **** has a dog with arse cancer it shits when it barks, its a **** of a thing i stir it up to no end . Old mate comes flying in in who stired the dog up it shat in my wheetbix and covered the other dog. Im laughing hes got dogs under a tap and his truck cabin is full of shit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Snakes as pets require a license. If you do not have a license for a snake, you legally cannot own them, and if you have a license, the police, legally, cannot do shit.

As for knives, well... no explanation needed.
Yeah but they put it in the media like its a major bust to make out they are doing a good job.
If the bikers wanna have a knife fight its their business, hard boys these days.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

@TANK 2.0 guess who was an idiot and decided 1pm this afternoon was a great time to do the lawns because they were pissing him off being too long.

End result... Heat Exhaustion, not to mention I never realised it was possible to sweat so much from ones arse crack and ballsack.

I reckon I had enough water to build a dam out the front.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@TANK 2.0 guess who was an idiot and decided 1pm this afternoon was a great time to do the lawns because they were pissing him off being too long.

End result... Heat Exhaustion, not to mention I never realised it was possible to sweat so much from ones arse crack and ballsack.

My right pec/shoulder has just about fully recovered from the twin turbo install, was about to start on the jungle, then said fuck that lol that was at 8am mind you. Hit 42 at Dindutown @ 2pm

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If you have issues with cramping, go and buy some hydralite. I did some part time work mowing lawns while i was at Uni and came home a few times with serious cramps that wouldn't go away for hours. I eventually tried hydralite and it sorts the issue out in about half an hour.

Wahesh

Reaction score
My right pec/shoulder has just about fully recovered from the twin turbo install, was about to start on the jungle, then said fuck that lol that was at 8am mind you. Hit 42 at Dindutown @ 2pm
Bro where or what is Dindutown?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you have issues with cramping, go and buy some hydralite. I did some part time work mowing lawns while i was at Uni and came home a few times with serious cramps that wouldn't go away for hours. I eventually tried hydralite and it sorts the issue out in about half an hour.
That stuff is the best. When they give me the IV steroids, that's the only thing that stays down, when I can't even stomach normal water.

PS we get the ice blocks for the kids When they aren't well.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro where or what is Dindutown?
Lol, in Murika, they don't use "blacks" anymore, they call them "Dindu Nuffin's". So Blacktown (which I can't wait to fuck off from one day) is Dindutown.

Reason behind it because when they murder or steal or get busted by the cops, the mother or some relative always say "he a good boy, he Dindu Nuffin (meaning he didn't do nothing lol)

But it's not racial, rednecks, inbreds and all morons say the same thing on tv lol well I guess it's racial without being racial IE Asians can't drive, Indians wobble their heads, etc

PS you don't want to hear what the abos call It... lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lol, in Murika, they don't use "blacks" anymore, they call them "Dindu Nuffin's". So Blacktown (which I can't wait to fuck off from one day) is Dindutown.

Reason behind it because when they murder or steal or get busted by the cops, the mother or some relative always say "he a good boy, he Dindu Nuffin (meaning he didn't do nothing lol)

But it's not racial, rednecks, inbreds and all morons say the same thing on tv lol well I guess it's racial without being racial IE Asians can't drive, Indians wobble their heads, etc

PS you don't want to hear what the abos call It... lol
LMAO for some reason I thought it was some place way out west - further than Penrith lol :D

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moronic ***** thats don't shut the fuck up all day telling you how good they are and how many big jobs they have " run"
But yet here i am in the blistering sun at near 40 degrees spending hours fixing a their fuck ups.
If i make it through the day without headbutting this **** it will be a miracle.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Moronic ***** thats don't shut the fuck up all day telling you how good they are and how many big jobs they have " run"
But yet here i am in the blistering sun at near 40 degrees spending hours fixing a their fuck ups.
If i make it through the day without headbutting this **** it will be a miracle.
Where you at today, I can be your right hand man/enforcer/swear buddy lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Where you at today, I can be your right hand man/enforcer/swear buddy lol
Right now I'm imagining you standing near @south of heaven with a big freaking guard dog on a chain waiting to pounce on the mother fucker who thinks he's superior to you.