The Real Outcomes of BLM

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The only outcome from the BLM movement is there will be no outcome.

Stupid yanks will continue to kill each other in ever increasing numbers, white will point the finger at black, black will point the finger at white, brown will continue to clean houses, the rich will get richer, the poor poorer and gun sales will go up.

Pause for a decade then rinse and repeat.
I agree to a certain extent, however, the United states will not exist beyond this year so the point is moot.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its agenda driven.

But ask yourselves who's pushing this, and why?
And how do they have the media and mainstream press in their pocket? And Hollywood support?

Is there a group out there known for Marxist ties that has big influence on the media that has an interest in the breakdown of traditional, white or Christian society?
I'm reading this and all I'm hearing is the theme from the Twilight Zone.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree to a certain extent, however, the United states will not exist beyond this year so the point is moot.
They are certainly not united at the moment, but they'll exist in some capacity. Where else are we going to buy dud military equipment?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is a great example of how serious anyone truly was about 'black lives matter'.

Two 1 year old black babies shot dead and no one blinks an eye lid.

Compare the length of the Floyd thread to this one.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it obviously isn't Oscar, that c*** just wants to be left alone to live his days in his trash can but everyone keeps on bugging him. No wonder he is angry all the time.
Old School Social Distancing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread is a great example of how serious anyone truly was about 'black lives matter'.

That's because the debate was already done to death in the Floyd thread and everyone knows that you only posted this thread to attempt to illicit anger and conflict against the BLM movement. Everyone on your side is already on your side and everyone not on your side is not ever going to be on your side so the purpose is moot.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that these deaths are a tragedy, but I'm not sure what you want us to do about it. Hold a massive protest demanding that the two people involved be arrested? If they're found then they'll be arrested. Our protesting isn't going to help those two people get arrested any sooner.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that these deaths are a tragedy, but I'm not sure what you want us to do about it
Imagine you said this about Floyd in the days and weeks after he was killed by those cops. You would have been denounced as a Rrrrrracist and Captain Jackson wouldn't have known who to go to for moral support.

I thought Black lives mattered? I thought we needed to have protests and social media profile pics changed - or does that only apply when it's a white cop who does the killing?

but I'm not sure what you want us to do about it. .
Change your social media profile pics to black squares?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine you said this about Floyd in the days and weeks after he was killed by those cops. You would have been denounced as a Rrrrrracist and Captain Jackson wouldn't have known who to go to for moral support.

I thought Black lives mattered? I thought we needed to have protests and social media profile pics changed - or does that only apply when it's a white cop who does the killing?

So you're saying that 1 year olds are being systematically killed by authorities?

Dammit. If only I knew earlier. Oh well, better late than never. Riot!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So you're saying that 1 year olds are being systematically killed by authorities?

Dammit. If only I knew earlier. Oh well, better late than never. Riot!
making jokes after 2 x black 1 year old babies are dead, classy stuff.

Gosh it was trendy to pretend to care about Floyd .... at least for a month or so till people lost interest.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

This post is just an extension of that thread. You are just regurgitating the same tired arguments, laced with the same passive aggressive swipes at other people's intellect/ rationale/ sense of fairness. Your agenda is just a little bit transparent.

Of course people care when innocent people of any age become victims of crime and die.....let alone infants and children.....but what exactly do you expect us showing outrage or staging a counter protest about these deaths to achieve? We can all agree acts like this are horrific and perpetrators of these acts should be punished to the full extent of the law, but when you try to blame the whole BLM movement for these acts, that's when we start to get into arguments and go around in circles.

Let's take your central point that violent acts and homicides have increased by a large margin since the George Floyd incident and associated protests and your apparent hypothesis - that this increase is a direct result of the protests. The reality remains that the VAST majority of protesters are peaceful.....if they were not, crime rates would have skyrocketed by a lot more than 40 percent. It is no more accurate to blame these violent acts on the protests than it is blame them on the George Floyd Murder itself and subsequent handling of the matter. You imply everything is hunky dory because the officers have been arrested and will face the consequences of their actions, but the fact remains the initial police commissioned autopsy's findings were inconsistent with the findings of the independent autopsy and minimised the impact of Chauvin's actions.... and one could make a strong argument that public backlash played a huge role in the officers being held to account.

There is no doubt that social division increases the frequency of random acts of violence by a) creating a heightened atmosphere of tension and anger and b) emboldening and empowering those with violent or anti social tendencies, but the root of this source of social division is nowhere near as cut and dried as you imply.

If these protests are prolonging the sense of tension that is leading to this increase in violent acts, the question is whether it is more constructive to;

* Support a serious discussion about overarching societal structures which could be seen as root causes.

* Deny these root causes exist, use the actions of the few to smear the movement as a whole and demonise those who take part in it or support it.

If someone supports the first course of action, it doesn't mean they don't care ......just the opposite. Choosing the second option only prolongs the protest and exacerbates the sense of social disharmony which creates such fertile ground for those who do commit violent actions. BLM critics love to blame the whole movement on Marxism and identity politics, but the reality is these tensions are social, not political.....they have existed for a long time.... whether political movements attempt to weaponise them is another discussion, but regardless of political ideology, they will always exist until certain disparities are addressed in a meaningful way.

It's simplistic to say black people are the biggest threat to black people too. Black people who grow up in secure homes in good neighbourhoods are a lot less likely to commit violent crimes. Black on black violence is not just a race thing, it has a lot to do with class and social stratification. Marx may have been wrong about a lot of things, but that doesn't mean he was wrong about everything.

Can you honestly not see the difference between a violent crime committed by a civilian and one committed by an agent of authority charged with upholding the law? With crimes committed by police officers or others tasked with upholding law and social order, overarching structures can at least be looked at. What do you suggest people do about crimes committed by civilians? Lock them up? If they are caught, they will be locked up. Arrest people on suspicion? Prisons are already overcrowded and a large portion of the prison population is made up by African American and Hispanic people who have been incarcerated for minor crimes like marijuana possession. Bring in the military to silence protests? Both violent and undemocratic. Genuinely curious, what is your suggested solution to the problem of random thugs killing children?

making jokes after 2 x black 1 year old babies are dead, classy stuff.

Gosh it was trendy to pretend to care about Floyd .... at least for a month or so till people lost interest.
I think the joke is aimed more at your flawed logic than the murders. In any case, it's a bit rich of you to criticise others for a lack of class while you shed crocodile tears about these murders and use them to try to score points in a debate on an internet forum.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
but what exactly do you expect us showing outrage or staging a counter protest about these deaths to achieve?.
Sincere question here - why do you think the media has not reported the deaths of 1 year old babies to gun shots? And to clarify the question - I haven't read or heard a single thing about these deaths in Australia media and it has gone (largely) unreported in America as well.

Also, not that it matters - but did you change your social media profile pics to black squares?