The Real Outcomes of BLM

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sincere question here - why do you think the media has not reported the deaths of 1 year old babies to gun shots? And to clarify the question - I haven't read or heard a single thing about these deaths in Australia media and it has gone (largely) unreported in America as well.

Also, not that it matters - but did you change your social media profile pics to black squares?
I watched a good talk with Morgan Freeman on the issue of racism in America. Made some good points about how it doesn’t exist to what people think. It’s been completely media driven. He states certain people will always use this as an excuse to not achieving anything. As opposed to working hard and making purpose out of your life. There’s a certain type of individual who will always make excuses for his poor existence, whether it be racism or other factors.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I watched a good talk with Morgan Freeman on the issue of racism in America. Made some good points about how it doesn’t exist to what people think. It’s been completely media driven. He states certain people will always use this as an excuse to not achieving anything. As opposed to working hard and making purpose out of your life. There’s a certain type of individual who will always make excuses for his poor existence, whether it be racism or other factors.
Yeah I've seen that one - it was a refreshing interview with someone who can think for themselves instead of just repeating what the activists want everyone to repeat.

Very few people think and speak for themselves these days for a number of reasons and I kind of don't blame people for doing so. Take a look at what happens these days to people who are vocal about unpopular narratives. Social media and cancel culture have a lot to answer for with this.

It's certainly not popular (for example) to say All lives matter right now (although it's a perfectly logical and reasonable thing to say). I'm not on social media but I'm sure I could predict the result if someone were to post this on a social media platform.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sincere question here - why do you think the media has not reported the deaths of 1 year old babies to gun shots? And to clarify the question - I haven't read or heard a single thing about these deaths in Australia media and it has gone (largely) unreported in America as well.

Also, not that it matters - but did you change your social media profile pics to black squares?
You shared links to reports so it's not accurate to say they have not been reported....they probably were reported by most media outlets, although I guess you could question their placement in the news cycle. It is pretty rare for homicides to be widely reported in foreign media regardless of how heinous the nature of the crime was. If we're dealing with a mass murderer or a murder perpetrated by a person in a position of authority which sparks a huge public backlash and widespread civil unrest, it's a different story. You didn't really answer my questions, but I guess you indirectly answered one of them. You think people should protest about and express outrage towards the media due to the way it frames the news? I can understand why people are critical and distrustful of the MSM ... mainstream media outlets (both left leaning and right) do often have a tendency to editorialise way too much these days and to be selective when prioritising what is given the most prominence on the news cycle.....but at the end of the day, media outlets are just businesses looking to maximise views, subscriptions and clicks..... and what are the alternatives? State owned media or alternative media are certainly no more balanced. I would actually support some strong reforms in the media industry in terms of drawing distinction between news reporting and editorial comment, but in terms of the ways private media entities choose to frame the news, I'm not really sure what can be done about it.

No I have not...... I never change my social media profile pics based on socio-political issues.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You shared links to reports so it's not accurate to say they have not been reported....they probably were reported by most media outlets, although I guess you could question their placement in the news cycle. It is pretty rare for homicides to be widely reported in foreign media regardless of how heinous the nature of the crime was. If we're dealing with a mass murderer or a murder perpetrated by a person in a position of authority which sparks a huge public backlash and widespread civil unrest, it's a different story. You didn't really answer my questions, but I guess you indirectly answered one of them. You think people should protest about and express outrage towards the media due to the way it frames the news? I can understand why people are critical and distrustful of the MSM ... mainstream media outlets (both left leaning and right) do often have a tendency to editorialise way too much these days and to be selective when prioritising what is given the most prominence on the news cycle.....but at the end of the day, media outlets are just businesses looking to maximise views, subscriptions and clicks..... and what are the alternatives? State owned media or alternative media are certainly no more balanced. I would actually support some strong reforms in the media industry in terms of drawing distinction between news reporting and editorial comment, but in terms of the ways private media entities choose to frame the news, I'm not really sure what can be done about it.

No I have not...... I never change my social media profile pics based on socio-political issues.
I'm just making a fairly reasonable point that it seems strange that something as abhorent as the shooting of 2 x 1 year old babies went largely unreported. There seems to be little to no outrage about it. That leads a reasonable person to question why (when in contrast, Floyd's death lead to a month of rioting and looting). Personally, I'm far more offended at crimes against children rather than crimes against adults.

IT would appear to be a reasonable conclusion to infer that the reason for the reporting / lack of reporting may have something to do with the colour of the skin of the perpretrator.

There is no narrative in the media to get into a moral panic over black people killing other black people. The narrative is that white / western society is the only or main reason for bad life outcomes when they happen to black / ethnic / minorities. You are not allowed to suggest that there could be other reasons (very similar to the gender pay gap where we were told that the ONLY reason for the gap in wages between men and women was oppression - whereas the truth is that there are 20-30 factors responsible for differences in wages).

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm just making a fairly reasonable point that it seems strange that something as abhorent as the shooting of 2 x 1 year old babies went largely unreported. There seems to be little to no outrage about it. That leads a reasonable person to question why (when in contrast, Floyd's death lead to a month of rioting and looting). Personally, I'm far more offended at crimes against children rather than crimes against adults.

IT would appear to be a reasonable conclusion to infer that the reason for the reporting / lack of reporting may have something to do with the colour of the skin of the perpretrator.

There is no narrative in the media to get into a moral panic over black people killing other black people. The narrative is that white / western society is the only or main reason for bad life outcomes when they happen to black / ethnic / minorities. You are not allowed to suggest that there could be other reasons (very similar to the gender pay gap where we were told that the ONLY reason for the gap in wages between men and women was oppression - whereas the truth is that there are 20-30 factors responsible for differences in wages).
All I read was 1488

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
making jokes after 2 x black 1 year old babies are dead, classy stuff.

Gosh it was trendy to pretend to care about Floyd .... at least for a month or so till people lost interest.
Like you care. You know full well that the only reason you made this thread was to rip on BLM.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Like you care. You know full well that the only reason you made this thread was to rip on BLM.
Partly. I've been very open about my disdain for BLM as an organisation who do not have black interests as their core objective. Their core objective is to dismantle western civilisation and install a new society based on marxism (don't need to take my word for it - take a visit to their website where they tell you for themselves).

But the main reason for the thread was to detail the hypocrisy by people in this forum, people across western society and the media in particular who do not care about black deaths when they are caused by other blacks. They only care when a white police officer is involved.

I've also been clear from the start that what happened to Floyd was unjustified, was wrong and clearly the police officers involved need to be behind bars for a long time for breaking the law and killing Floyd.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Welcome to America, where children and shot and killed every day. It's a major problem that people have been going on about for decades and it always gets pushed under the rug because gun culture is American culture.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Partly. I've been very open about my disdain for BLM as an organisation who do not have black interests as their core objective. Their core objective is to dismantle western civilisation and install a new society based on marxism (don't need to take my word for it - take a visit to their website where they tell you for themselves).

But the main reason for the thread was to detail the hypocrisy by people in this forum, people across western society and the media in particular who do not care about black deaths when they are caused by other blacks. They only care when a white police officer is involved.

I've also been clear from the start that what happened to Floyd was unjustified, was wrong and clearly the police officers involved need to be behind bars for a long time for breaking the law and killing Floyd.
I know. It's they key problem with the thread. Floyd was the spark but the whole debate wasn't about Floyd. It was about one side saying systemic racism exists, the other side saying it doesn't.

Very few said Floyd deserved to die, and very few said that Floyd was a saint that deserved praise. The whole debate that went for way too many pages was all about systemic racism in the United States, especially in regard to police shooting black people.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe can you just lock this racist's thread and any other thread he tries to create simply to cause a mass mess in the lounge.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe can you just lock this racist's thread and any other thread he tries to create simply to cause a mass mess in the lounge.
come on Comrade - surely you have something better than just name calling me racist? It's funny hearing these names given my circumstances (which granted, being an internet forum you are unaware of) but nevertheless hilarious.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
come on Comrade - surely you have something better than just name calling me racist? It's funny hearing these names given my circumstances (which granted, being an internet forum you are unaware of) but nevertheless hilarious.
Sure HH

the fact that you're misrepresenting the BLM despite it being explained to you very clearly and you still denying that explanation and then using the death of a 1 year baby pretty much shows the quality of person you are. Off you go HH

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll give you a hint - they don't have multiple references to 'comrades', because they want to play 'let's be a communist for a day'.
I'll give you a hint, you're a vile individual, using the death of a 1 year old baby (you couldn't care less but are using it to make a false point).

And you're reading your beliefs into their statement, which makes it completely understandable why you lick up the shit dribbled by Bolt and Tucker

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'll give you a hint, you're a vile individual, using the death of a 1 year old baby (you couldn't care less but are using it to make a false point).

And you're reading your beliefs into their statement, which makes it completely understandable why you lick up the shit dribbled by Bolt and Tucker
you have the IQ of a peanut.

Of course I care about 1 year old babies being shot, and I certainly hope that you care too.

I was simply pointing out the level of reaction from you and others over Floyd was 1000x the reaction to 1 year old babies being shot.

My reaction to Floyd was that it was wrong the officers should be arrested and brought before a judge and jury.

My reaction to these babies being shot is disgust and I'm simply asking for other people to pay attention to the fact that babies are being shot.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So far the outcomes of BLM have been

- Looting
- Rioting
- Ripping down statues
- Painting 'Black lives Matters on streets'
- Defunding police forces leading to increased crime rates

Essentially nothing has been achieved that has improved societal outcomes for blacks or any other minorities. However there is initial data suggesting that BLM has actually reduced outcomes for blacks and minorities:

- Business owners losing their businesses and/or having them destroyed
- Increased crime rates (with blacks and hispanics the victims) in multiple U.S. cities

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
you have the IQ of a peanut.

Of course I care about 1 year old babies being shot, and I certainly hope that you care too.

I was simply pointing out the level of reaction from you and others over Floyd was 1000x the reaction to 1 year old babies being shot.

My reaction to Floyd was that it was wrong the officers should be arrested and brought before a judge and jury.

My reaction to these babies being shot is disgust and I'm simply asking for other people to pay attention to the fact that babies are being shot.
Bullshit!

You're using the death of a baby to point the finger at me and others to say that we actually don't give a shit and are only behind some conspiracy theory marxist agenda to destroy western civilization.

Again, I repeat, VILE!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Bullshit!

You're using the death of a baby to point the finger at me and others to say that we actually don't give a shit and are only behind some conspiracy theory marxist agenda to destroy western civilization.

Again, I repeat, VILE!
Well tell me then - why all the outrage for Floyd but so far almost none for these two babies.

And my point about BLM being marixst is not a conspiracy theory, it's a noted fact. The founders of BLM have all publicly stated this (you can find the videos yourself on youtube) and their official website states it.

If you are truly an advocate for blacks and minorities then why aren't you questioning the media who only seem to be bringing one side of the story to you. You should be asking why you haven't been told (or at least not told to the same extent) about these black babies.