The Real Outcomes of BLM

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Unbelievable.

The funny thing is most of the 'protestors' in this video are actually white.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
OK I'm just gonna say it even though I'm not white and might trigger some on here....

This BLM bullshit agenda is achieving the exact opposite of what it was originally created.

Fuckwits and dumb c***s are actually making more whites and other hate blacks. You can see a black v white civil war happening soon. I honestly dont give a fuck about Murika APART from its innocent people. Black, white, yellow, Brown lives don't mean fuck all, only lives that matter are innocent lives.

My opinion is that's exactly what TPTB want. I question everything all the time. This is a divide and conquer agenda fueled and narrated by the media.

Cops kill a black criminal and it's a front page international tradegy, they kill a non-black and you have to go searching for the story.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
OK I'm just gonna say it even though I'm not white and might trigger some on here....

This BLM bullshit agenda is achieving the exact opposite of what it was originally created.

Fuckwits and dumb c***s are actually making more whites and other hate blacks. You can see a black v white civil war happening soon. I honestly dont give a fuck about Murika APART from its innocent people. Black, white, yellow, Brown lives don't mean fuck all, only lives that matter are innocent lives.

My opinion is that's exactly what TPTB want. I question everything all the time. This is a divide and conquer agenda fueled and narrated by the media.

Cops kill a black criminal and it's a front page international tradegy, they kill a non-black and you have to go searching for the story.
The fact you had to state what skin colour you have before posting this, is a fairly good indication of how far off track western society has gone with the whole identity politics / black people good and white people bad narrative.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fact you had to state what skin colour you have before posting this, is a fairly good indication of how far off track western society has gone with the whole identity politics / black people good and white people bad narrative.
It's a fucked up world run by fucked up people and the majority of the world are playing ŕight into it.

Instead of being united against the real enemy, they are too busy fighting, hating and killing eachother.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's a fucked up world run by fucked up people and the majority of the world are playing ŕight into it.

Instead of being united against the real enemy, they are too busy fighting, hating and killing eachother.
To be as accurate and fair as possible, I think that it's common for all politicians to attempt to divide people to win votes. It just so happens that for the last 4-5 years, the key attribute we are being divided on the basis of, is our skin colour as well as allegiance (or non allegiance) to a political organisation called BLM.

It also just so happens that it's been the democrats doing the majority of the division over this time frame.

I do agree that conservative politicans can also do similar things (and I'm sure in the future they will dream up their own strategies).

As for right now (2020), anyone who is largely non political and just wants to enjoy their life, have a family, earn some money and live in peace would likely lean towards Trump and the Reuplicans in the upcoming election. It's clear the democrats have supported and encouraged the mayhem that has gone on. It's also not a coincidence that the cities that have suffered worse are almost exclusively run by democrats (Mayors, Governors etc).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To be as accurate and fair as possible, I think that it's common for all politicians to attempt to divide people to win votes. It just so happens that for the last 4-5 years, the key attribute we are being divided on the basis of, is our skin colour as well as allegiance (or non allegiance) to a political organisation called BLM.

It also just so happens that it's been the democrats doing the majority of the division over this time frame.

I do agree that conservative politicans can also do similar things (and I'm sure in the future they will dream up their own strategies).

As for right now (2020), anyone who is largely non political and just wants to enjoy their life, have a family, earn some money and live in peace would likely lean towards Trump and the Reuplicans in the upcoming election. It's clear the democrats have supported and encouraged the mayhem that has gone on. It's also not a coincidence that the cities that have suffered worse are almost exclusively run by democrats (Mayors, Governors etc).
Well some Murikans think all this BLM bullshit will "stop" if the demonrats win.

I don't believe in voting as TPTB put in place the puppet they want. Trump is a puppet and full of shit, he claims to drain the swamp but he is a swamp monster himself.

That's Murika for you, bunch of uneducated hypocrites, black lives only matter when shit cops kill black criminals but don't matter when blacks kill blacks.

Black lives matter is yelled out but the same fuckwits shut their mouths when black babies get aborted.

Blacks want sympathy from others by Burning, Looting and Murdering.

Fucking clown world. Murika is cancer to the world, the sooner it implodes the fucking better. Every dog has their day and hopefully theirs is soon.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Well some Murikans think all this BLM bullshit will "stop" if the demonrats win.

I don't believe in voting as TPTB put in place the puppet they want. Trump is a puppet and full of shit, he claims to drain the swamp but he is a swamp monster himself.

That's Murika for you, bunch of uneducated hypocrites, black lives only matter when shit cops kill black criminals but don't matter when blacks kill blacks.

Black lives matter is yelled out but the same fuckwits shut their mouths when black babies get aborted.

Blacks want sympathy from others by Burning, Looting and Murdering.

Fucking clown world. Murika is cancer to the world, the sooner it implodes the fucking better. Every dog has their day and hopefully theirs is soon.
Western societies discovered a long time ago that the best way to treat people is as individuals, and that we should not group people together on the basis of irrelevant attributes like skin colour.

Yet this is exactly what BLM does. It groups people on the basis of skin colour and pretends that if you also have that skin colour, then you must also be a victim.

My personal approach to life is: skin colour does not matter. If you're a decent human and you treat other people decent then that's exactly how I treat you in return.

The more we all strive for this ideal the better off our societies will be.

However, if we progress more towards identity politics and treating people on the basis of their: skin colour / sexuality / religion or other factors, our societies will fall apart.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Western societies discovered a long time ago that the best way to treat people is as individuals, and that we should not group people together on the basis of irrelevant attributes like skin colour.

Yet this is exactly what BLM does. It groups people on the basis of skin colour and pretends that if you also have that skin colour, then you must also be a victim.

My personal approach to life is: skin colour does not matter. If you're a decent human and you treat other people decent then that's exactly how I treat you in return.

The more we all strive for this ideal the better off our societies will be.

However, if we progress more towards identity politics and treating people on the basis of their: skin colour / sexuality / religion or other factors, our societies will fall apart.
That's why I say only innocent lives matter, no matter how much pigment someone has.

Also, c***s are c***s no matter their colour, nationality or creed. Sadly more and more c***s are becoming the majority.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 16692

Where is this info from? I googled his name and read through about 7-8 articles (each link is below) and none of them describe what his political affiliations are.

StarTribune said:
Wolfe’s father, Robert Wolfe of Macon, Ga., said he knew nothing of his son’s legal troubles or his political leanings

btw no matter the political affiliations, anyone who burns down a building / riots / loots should be charged, put in front of a judge and jury and then locked away for a number of years

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where is this info from? I googled his name and read through about 7-8 articles (each link is below) and none of them describe what his political affiliations are.

btw no matter the political affiliations, anyone who burns down a building / riots / loots should be charged, put in front of a judge and jury and then locked away for a number of years

I could deal with the rest of the absolute bullshit you've posted within the last 24 hours but you're not worth

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

I could deal with the rest of the absolute bullshit you've posted within the last 24 hours but you're not worth
Why don't you ever have honest discussions without insulting people?

I just asked whether you know where the information you posted comes from because I read through 8 or so articles and not one of them describes anything about the suspects political affiliation.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing, the authorities continue to shoot suspected black people and refer to them as scabs who shouldn't be able to buy homes and have basic human rights, it continues until ...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But if you're white and state what skin colour you are that is racist.

A black man saying he is proud of who is, thats empowering.

A white man saying he is proud of who he is, Wayciss mate far-king wayciss alwhite

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why don't you ever have honest discussions without insulting people?

I just asked whether you know where the information you posted comes from because I read through 8 or so articles and not one of them describes anything about the suspects political affiliation.
Because people who often have to resort to personal attacks, because your point of view differs from them,are highly intelligent and their cause is more just!