The Real Outcomes of BLM

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing, the authorities continue to shoot suspected black people and refer to them as scabs who shouldn't be able to buy homes and have basic human rights, it continues until ...
All authorities in america refer to black people as scabs do they? Care to back this up with .... anything?

Can you suggest why some of the worst crime stats in America appear to exist in cities:

- Run by Democrats (who are supposed to be totally not racist)
- With larger percentage of blacks and ethnics (we all know blacks and ethnic people can't be racist)

Are you suggesting that blacks and ethnics are also being racist against......blacks and ethnics?

lol, everyone is racist! (Except for the people who spend their days on social media pointing out how virtuous and totally not racist they are).

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

There you go Sunshine.

You and the likes of dawgfather aren't worth it.

Tell me again how you were friends with a drop kick like Nick folkes
I generally agree - random people online who you've never met before may not be worth it.

But, if you want to continually make wide reaching claims, it's fairly reasonable that people will make competing claims and also suggest that you should provide some support for what you're saying.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I generally agree - random people online who you've never met before may not be worth it.

But, if you want to continually make wide reaching claims, it's fairly reasonable that people will make competing claims and also suggest that you should provide some support for what you're saying.
It's probably because the conversation generally goes like this:

You - "Why are there higher crime rates in black areas?"

Someone else - "Due to Systemic racism"

You - "Systemic racism doesn't exist"

Someone else - "Yes it does, here's the facts"

You - "It doesn't exist, blacks cause problems"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm obviously paraphrasing BTW.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My stance on this whole thing is that protest is good, protest at this time is not so good due to Covid-19, looting and rioting is wrong and anyone who does it should be arrested.

I like Biden's stance on this. I don't like the reason he said it (to piss off Trump) but I like what he said. He came out saying that he supports peaceful protest but stands against all violence. Then he challenged Trump to also stand against all violence knowing full well that Trump wouldn't.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's probably because the conversation generally goes like this:

You - "Why are there higher crime rates in black areas?"

Someone else - "Due to Systemic racism"

You - "Systemic racism doesn't exist"

Someone else - "Yes it does, here's the facts"

You - "It doesn't exist, blacks cause problems"
This is disingenuous. Saying that systemic racism is true because 'black people are systemically oppressed'. Is not an argument.

Yes we all agree what happened a very long time ago with slavery is/was wrong. No one debates this. Slavery is wrong. For the record, slaves have been taken throughout human history and were not just black. Jews, women, children, asians, whites, arabs (and more recently blacks) have all been taken as slaves at one time or another.

Why is it only America who ever seems to have a case to answer with slavery?

Can anyone explain why asian americans on average earn more than any other racial group (including whites). Does systemic racism only exist for blacks? Why not asians? How about arabs? Are arabs systemically oppressed too?

Finally, regardless of crimes committed in the past, we don't assign guilt based on skin colour in western countries. Just because someone in 2020 has white skin, does not mean they should feel guilty for someone elses crimes many decades or centuries ago (just as arabs in 2020 should not feel guilty for what other arabs have done throughout the course of human history).

We should encourage people to take personal responsibility for their own outcomes (as we have done for a while now in western countries). We should not encourage people to identify as victims, because this is simply a race to the bottom as people compete as to who has been more hard done by, instead of rolling up their sleeves and getting on with their lives.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
My stance on this whole thing is that protest is good, protest at this time is not so good due to Covid-19, looting and rioting is wrong and anyone who does it should be arrested.
He refused to say this for months because it was politically convenient to have marauding gangs of BLM and Antifa protestors roaming the streets of Minneapolis/Chicago/LA/NY / Insert another democrat run city looting and rioting and committing violent crimes.

He only said it within the last week because the polls started showing that normal people don't like their cities descending into violence and crime (who may not lean either way politically)

He came out saying that he supports peaceful protest but stands against all violence.
You say it as though he's such a principled person that he's been saying it all along. He said it within the last week because it started hurting his chances of winning the election.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Me : "you're a piece of shit"

Dawgfather "you're a liar and only interested in an agenda and couldn't care less that a baby was killed"

I know which one is worse.

Go fuck yourself you nazi piece of shit, don't you have a Klan meeting to go to?

I picked your behaviour out ages ago and called you out on it ages ago. I also picked out your massive hypocrisy of claiming others were not being reasonable, meanwhile 5 minutes earlier youd done the exact same thing you were complaining about.

Yeh I swear, with good fucking reason as well when its racist pieces of shit like you.
Was your Dad at home when you were growing up? You're such an angry individual.

Can you be specific when you call me a Nazi, what it is about me that makes me a Nazi? Are you saying I want to gas people? Are you saying I want to eradicate an entire race of people?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Im talking about the NSW Police dislike for Aborigines in general, they definitely have an ignorant culture that they can't say doesn't exist.
That's a really unfair statement to make. There are more than 20,000 police in NSW - do all of them dislike aboriginals or just some of them? Which ones? The male cops as well as the female cops? The white cops, asian cops and arab cops? Or just some of them?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a really unfair statement to make. There are more than 20,000 police in NSW - do all of them dislike aboriginals or just some of them? Which ones? The male cops as well as the female cops? The white cops, asian cops and arab cops? Or just some of them?
Nah they all hate them.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Nah they all hate them.
Thanks for clarifying. I think most fair minded people will reasonably dismiss you based on that statement.

More than 20,000 cops in NSW which includes some aboriginal police. So you're claiming that aboriginal cops hate aboriginals....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying. I think most fair minded people will reasonably dismiss you based on that statement.

More than 20,000 cops in NSW which includes some aboriginal police. So you're claiming that aboriginal cops hate aboriginals....
Sure, with the Nazi propaganda instilled into them during training statistics prove they turn on their own people.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is disingenuous. Saying that systemic racism is true because 'black people are systemically oppressed'. Is not an argument.

Yes we all agree what happened a very long time ago with slavery is/was wrong. No one debates this. Slavery is wrong. For the record, slaves have been taken throughout human history and were not just black. Jews, women, children, asians, whites, arabs (and more recently blacks) have all been taken as slaves at one time or another.

Why is it only America who ever seems to have a case to answer with slavery?

Can anyone explain why asian americans on average earn more than any other racial group (including whites). Does systemic racism only exist for blacks? Why not asians? How about arabs? Are arabs systemically oppressed too?

Finally, regardless of crimes committed in the past, we don't assign guilt based on skin colour in western countries. Just because someone in 2020 has white skin, does not mean they should feel guilty for someone elses crimes many decades or centuries ago (just as arabs in 2020 should not feel guilty for what other arabs have done throughout the course of human history).

We should encourage people to take personal responsibility for their own outcomes (as we have done for a while now in western countries). We should not encourage people to identify as victims, because this is simply a race to the bottom as people compete as to who has been more hard done by, instead of rolling up their sleeves and getting on with their lives.
Black slavery definitely isn't the only issue. There has been many issues and many other slaveries throughout history including slavery in the Ottoman Empire which was huge and a large portion of the slaves were white. The main reason for the focus is that it's an American thing. It's a focus in America and as this thread has focused on the issues in America then that's what generally takes precedence here. If it was a discussion about the holocaust, or the Armenian genocide, Viking slavery, Ottoman slavery, etc. Sure, we'd focus on those things but that would be expanding the discussion too much and moving away from the discussion especially as you are replying to my point about systemic racism in America.

Systemic racism in America is primarily targeted at African Americans and Hispanic Americans as it's based on structures that were put in place when America was primarily white, African and Hispanic. There's plenty of research into Systemic Racism and Health

Systemic Racism and Education

And the overarching issues of Systemic Racism throughout history and the inability to address it as many refuse to

The issue is so prevalent in the US that they are working on scrapping IQ tests and University entrance tests as both have been found to have racial bias accidentally built into them.

As has been pointed out 100s of times in these discussions, everyone should be treated equally. Yes, people should not be automatically seen as victims just because of their race. 100% agree. But this is an issue of equity. If people are already being treated then it's excellent. But if you have two different people, one with no food and one with a feast in front of them and you have two slices of bread. Do you give them both a slice of bread?

That's the problem with Systemic racism. There is these unfortunate bias issues built into the system that are extremely hard to remove. The only way to remove them is to recognise them and work on removing them. Pretending they don't exists just makes the problems worse.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He refused to say this for months because it was politically convenient to have marauding gangs of BLM and Antifa protestors roaming the streets of Minneapolis/Chicago/LA/NY / Insert another democrat run city looting and rioting and committing violent crimes.

He only said it within the last week because the polls started showing that normal people don't like their cities descending into violence and crime (who may not lean either way politically)

You say it as though he's such a principled person that he's been saying it all along. He said it within the last week because it started hurting his chances of winning the election.
This is why I should never debate with Conservatives. You all use the same tactics. You deliberately cherry picked my post then said, "You say it as though he's such a principled person"

My full post was:

"I like Biden's stance on this. I don't like the reason he said it (to piss off Trump) but I like what he said. He came out saying that he supports peaceful protest but stands against all violence. Then he challenged Trump to also stand against all violence knowing full well that Trump wouldn't."

You deliberately cut out the parts those parts to change the meaning of what I said and to make it look like I was supporting Biden. The literal definition of cherry picking.

Bloody Conservatives, every bloody time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This reminds me of an incident I had while working in a restaurant.

We had this Aboriginal lady come in screaming that someone had just kidnapped her child. So one of the waiters jumped on the phone to call the police. One of the other waitresses came in saying, "Get off the phone, we're too busy for that"

The waiter replied, "Someone stole her baby"

The waitress said, "Who cares, she's just a stupid Abo"

My jaw dropped when I heard that. Eventually the police turned up and it turned out to be just a crazy lady who does this stuff all the time.

When one of the officers walked into the restaurant he asked if he could use our taps to wash his hands. We said yes. As he was walking through the restaurant he ran into the waitress and it turned out that her and the officer were old friends. She said "Hi" and went to give him a kiss and he said, "Don't touch me, I have Abo on me"

The whole thing stunned me.

Of course I'm not suggesting all NSW police are that way. I know many NSW police and most of them are good people. Just that this incident was weird.

When I was locking up the Aboriginal lady came back banging on the window saying, "Someone stole my baby". Of course I told her to piss off. Poor women, so many mental health issues right there.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
no need for the drama and attitude. If you think I’ve misinterpreted or missed a significant point then just tell me and I’ll happily recognise it.
Ok, I'll say it again. You deliberately only posted part of what I said to make it sound like I was saying something different (cherry-picking tactic) then argued against a point that I never made (straw-man fallacy)

I literally said in my post that Biden did it purely to piss off Trump then you removed that and tried to sell it as me supporting Biden so you could attack both me and Biden.