The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. Incorrect again. Current research shows that genetic factors account for 8%-25% of homosexuality. The rest is environmental.

So you could have 8% gay in you but you wouldn't know it until later. You may even feel the gay urge but you could attempt to suppress it.

You could be gay and you don't even know it.
Na those stats look pretty anti gay tbh. Gays are already such a small number of people, that if 8% is only born gay, that would mean msm has been trying to gayify the masses and have succeeded some what.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na those stats look pretty anti gay tbh. Gays are already such a small number of people, that if 8% is only born gay, that would mean msm has been trying to gayify the masses and have succeeded some what.
Nice twist of logic, but I said that 8%-25% of being gay is genetic.

Which means if you don't have at least 8% gay genetics then you're not going to be gay. And it's possible that you aren't gay. But don't rule it out.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice twist of logic, but I said that 8%-25% of being gay is genetic.

Which means if you don't have at least 8% gay genetics then you're not going to be gay. And it's possible that you aren't gay. But don't rule it out.
Did you hear about the science not funded by msm that there’s actually no proof of the gay gene?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First time I have looked on this site all day. Can't believe there is 5 pages on this thread! Lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any reasonable person who doesn't hate people
Not true. Hating an act isn’t hating a person. It’s sort of like the differences between weather and climate change. Both sort of different but both affect each other.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you hear about the science not funded by msm that there’s actually no proof of the gay gene?
Yep. Like, literally the research I just posted. But it's funny as it was sold 2 different ways. The right wing media sold it as, "no gay gene, being gay is a choice". The research was actually much different
It said that it found that no single gay gene exists but a combination of different genes are related to being gay.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not true. Hating an act isn’t hating a person. It’s sort of like the differences between weather and climate change. Both sort of different but both affect each other.
You said, "who says it's OK to be gay though?"

As in, being gay is what a gay person is. Having homosexual sex is what is considered sin.

So there's a difference. If you hate someone having homosexual sex... Eh. That's your religion. That's fine.

If you hate someone for being gay..
Yeah, that's bigotry.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. Like, literally the research I just posted. But it's funny as it was sold 2 different ways. The right wing media sold it as, "no gay gene, being gay is a choice". The research was actually much different
It said that it found that no single gay gene exists but a combination of different genes are related to being gay.
But that doesn’t prove there’s an actual gay gene lol. Come on bro you can’t handle one or two articles from right wing media? You guys literally are 99%of media. I’m sure you will cope with a women exercising her right to an opinion like mirander Devine. You should be supportive of all whamans no matter their opinion tbh, because it means they have that freedom and you shouldn’t mansplain them down. It shows a lack of feminism in your ideology

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess I've been holding this back for a while but this thread seems like the right place to admit it. To open up and be honest.

I am a Lesbian trapped in a man's body.
I feel for ya buddy it takes guts to admit it :tongueclosed:

Status
Not open for further replies.