The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Mary. Don't forget about the powerful woman that is Mary.
i Don’t get why you think I’d disagree lol. As a Catholic she’s the mother of God, born with no sin, the only other human to not be born with original sin, the new eve. Immaculate heart. Saint Rita is another woman I have great respec for.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really? That's news to me, and I'm not sure where gender comes into it. I did a unit on the psychology of personality a year and a half ago and a good portion of the session was spent looking at the link between genes and personality traits. The study of genetics and personality is quite recent and modern. The debate over the degree to which heritability influences personality (versus environmental factors) is made difficult by the complex nature both of genetics and personality measurement. It promises to be useful research, for example, likelihood of major depressive disorder is greater in individuals measuring higher on the Neurotic sub scale (assuming you, like most, subscribe to the big five factor personality model), which also appears to be linked to certain genetic variants.

I was serious in my comment to @Lov_Dog
You realise I was being sarcastic. I don’t actually believe it’s racist and sexist, but people in society and certain scientists on the left think it is. I did it for a degree at uni, I forget the actual name of it, but they’d assess people facial features, genetics and whatnot to determine how likely or in some cases a definite whether someone will be a criminal.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will try and say this without sounding arrogant, but I don't see where Jesus, and the saints, taught about being derogatory towards women.. just one of many reasons why it's beneficial to read the words for yourself :grinning:
Derogatory is subjective though. What you see as derogatory one may see something else. I mean the sin I’m potentially carrying out is having too much equality in that I don’t have any extra respec to a women than to a man. As in I will speak to women like I speak to men.

Status
Not open for further replies.