The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You argued that I said or suggested that the gay gene is real. Even though I didn't suggest or say that. That's what I corrected you on.
Ok I may be losing my mind here and can’t be bothered to check. But I am pretty sure I said there’s no such thing as a gay gene and then you thought you needed to say I didn’t read the article correctly.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok I may be losing my mind here and can’t be bothered to check. But I am pretty sure I said there’s no such thing as a gay gene and then you thought you needed to say I didn’t read the article correctly.
Yep. But I was following up from when I said that the research says that there's no gay gene but there's a combination of genes that influences gayness. Then you replied with "that doesn't prove there's a gay gene"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The fuck are genies gay?!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. But I was following up from when I said that the research says that there's no gay gene but there's a combination of genes that influences gayness. Then you replied with "that doesn't prove there's a gay gene"
Yessss hence me reading your subliminal hidden agenda in there. Like I said you’re saying, without saying, there is a gay gene. End of. I win.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yessss hence me reading your subliminal hidden agenda in there. Like I said you’re saying, without saying, there is a gay gene. End of. I win.
Nice try. But you didn't put the answer in the form of a question.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD I am in shock !! Natboy and 187 rainbowed my post!!
Sorry boys I am happily married and straight but don’t let my rejection stop your search for a double adaptor

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
FMD I am in shock !! Natboy and 187 rainbowed my post just like everyone here rainbowed each other!!
Sorry boys I am happily married to the lobster in my left hand but don’t let my rejection stop your search for a double adaptor
I love optimism mate

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Shit is about to get passive aggressive....lol

Rate this post optimistic if you like some willy.

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
7 pages and counting.. round one can't come soon enough :tearsofjoy:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All mentally challenged.
precisely why we don't see it in the animal kingdom.. it's no coincidence that the increase in homosexuals that we see today coincides with the increased rates of mental illness

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
precisely why we don't see it in the animal kingdom.. it's no coincidence that the increase in homosexuals that we see today coincides with the increased rates of mental illness
But we do see it in the animal kingdom

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But we do see it in the animal kingdom
I mean hasn’t anyone ever seen a gay panda before?
It’s why they are critically endangered.
Pandas prefer to have sex with other male pandas, hence why their population is heavily in rapid decline!

Reactions: UNO

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting to look at peoples profiles to see who's using it.
Back less than 24 hours and a forum regular troll has used it at lest 16 times thus far, yet they're protected...
i think it was only removed because a certain shit talking moderator was the one getting 90% of them
good its back

Status
Not open for further replies.