The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You said, "who says it's OK to be gay though?"

As in, being gay is what a gay person is. Having homosexual sex is what is considered sin.

So there's a difference. If you hate someone having homosexual sex... Eh. That's your religion. That's fine.

If you hate someone for being gay..
Yeah, that's bigotry.
Hating gay isn’t hating the person no need to try and do some fantabulous extravagant mental gymnastic manoeuvres

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Like, literally the research I just posted. But it's funny as it was sold 2 different ways. The right wing media sold it as, "no gay gene, being gay is a choice". The research was actually much different
It said that it found that no single gay gene exists but a combination of different genes are related to being gay.
Just a side note..I don’t know how anyone could think being gay is a choice.. Because if that was true I wonder why there were still homosexuals in NAZI Germany..because that was an instant march to a nearby concentration camp.. Sheesh you’d think there would be no gay people.. Anyway just an observation..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But that doesn’t prove there’s an actual gay gene lol. Come on bro you can’t handle one or two articles from right wing media? You guys literally are 99%of media. I’m sure you will cope with a women exercising her right to an opinion like mirander Devine. You should be supportive of all whamans no matter their opinion tbh, because it means they have that freedom and you shouldn’t mansplain them down. It shows a lack of feminism in your ideology
I keep forgetting that any left of you is considered "left wing"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hating gay isn’t hating the person no need to try and do some fantabulous extravagant mental gymnastic manoeuvres
No mental gymnastics. Being gay is what they are. Hence why hating gay people is bigotry.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know the existence of gay people scares you but it's OK. Existence of the Catholic Church scares people but they accept it. Because it's a free country we live in where we accept people for who they are.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But that only applies if the gay gene is real. Which we’ve concluded it isn’t real by science.
Nah. Difference. It only applies if being gay is not a choice. And it's not a choice.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know the existence of gay people scares you but it's OK. Existence of the Catholic Church scares people but they accept it. Because it's a free country we live in where we accept people for who they are.
Lmfao they accept it? They’re still trying to for e the church to change its views on gayism. Don’t give me a fake story please.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol Just keep in the back of your minds. It’s just an emoji reaction A rainbow. Nothing more, nothing less.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel like I’m at the Mardi Gras with the amount of rainbows in this thread.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. It references the study I linked. And the sub-title is:

"But collectively, genes do play a role in sexual orientation"

Did you read the article?
Collectively does not mean there is a specific gay gene. Do you understand the article?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Like, literally the research I just posted. But it's funny as it was sold 2 different ways. The right wing media sold it as, "no gay gene, being gay is a choice". The research was actually much different
It said that it found that no single gay gene exists but a combination of different genes are related to being gay.
I feel I need to quote myself so you can read it again.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When did I say there was a single gay gene?

Do you even read my posts, bro?
Yes but I read your subliminal meanings as well. You’re clearly trying to say without saying that the gay gene is real. I see what you can’t see

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes but I read your subliminal meanings as well. You’re clearly trying to say without saying that the gay gene is real. I see what you can’t see
So when I said that the gay gene isn't real you interpret that as "the gay gene is real"

I'm starting to understand where your comprehension problems stem from.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So when I said that the gay gene isn't real you interpret that as "the gay gene is real"

I'm starting to understand where your comprehension problems stem from.
Wait. Did I not just say the gay gene isn’t real, then you corrected me saying collectively they migrate illegally into a gay gene yet not a single gene?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait. Did I not just say the gay gene isn’t real, then you corrected me saying collectively they migrate illegally into a gay gene yet not a single gene?
You argued that I said or suggested that the gay gene is real. Even though I didn't suggest or say that. That's what I corrected you on.

Status
Not open for further replies.