The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ohhhh I finally got it. The rainbow rating lol. Fuk I am slow.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
just an observation here, but following someones every move and counting their rainbows , sounds a lot like something a troll would do..... just saying....
Wow just wow so someone pressing rainbow every post is not trolling but calling them out is???
This place hit a new low

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow just wow so someone pressing rainbow every post is not trolling but calling them out is???
This place hit a new low
Just block him like any reasonable person would do.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why? you want to put rules but only use them on some users
Nope. Clicking rainbow on posts isn't a breach of rules. You have two options. Block him, or rainbow him back.

Have a big rainbow fight if you want.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting to look at peoples profiles to see who's using it.
Back less than 24 hours and a forum regular troll has used it at lest 16 times thus far, yet they're protected...
If someone using a thread rating triggers you, I think you have bigger problems that you are ignoring.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This place hit a new low
I never said it wasn't trolling behaviour, I was simply pointing out that the comment was extremely ironic..

if people are going round placing rainbows on every post then they need to grow up.. and if people are getting upset over a rainbow then they to need to grow up also..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are people arguingggggg isn’t this meant to be a safe space

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But it is baiting
Not really. It's a rainbow. The reactions are there for fun. If he actually baits you then report it.

But clicking rainbow on posts isn't baiting unless he goes back through every post you've ever made and clicks rainbow on every one.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally I think the world needs more rainbows. More rainbows means more happiness. And more pots of gold.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not really. It's a rainbow. The reactions are there for fun. If he actually baits you then report it.

But clicking rainbow on posts isn't baiting unless he goes back through every post you've ever made and clicks rainbow on every one.
How can we press rainbow and agree at the same time? :(
Most of my posts have got laughs, from you too boxer so no one can be hypocritical

Status
Not open for further replies.