The "R U OK ?" Thread

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Oh she is doing everything you've stated but I think she forgets in 35 and not 25.

At 25 I would of felt for it, not today.

Also I do my best to practise the ideology of Anton Lavey Satanism so womens emotional manipulation will have no effect on me!

Plus I live with my mother and sister, they have given me some good lessons how sly and sneaky women can be?
Especially when they form a coalition!
In other words, be single and root 20-something y.o asian hookers lol

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get fed up with videos narrated by Brits.
Too many Brits think they're so smart n their shit don't stink.
Dude its the incredible philosopher and writer Alain De Botton as narrator. He is French and British.

Don’t judge the narration comprehend the concepts.
People need something positive and meaningful from this thread, and yes sometimes light hearted, but at least posts should be thoughtful, meaningful or intelligent

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude its the incredible philosopher and writer Alain De Botton as narrator. He is French and British.

Don’t judge the narration comprehend the concepts.
People need something positive and meaningful from this thread, and yes sometimes light hearted, but at least posts should be thoughtful, meaningful or intelligent
You're obviously not a gamet

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Memberberries: I didn’t mean to be offensive but I like this thread and hate when it gets clogged with rubbish- ( like what I wrote).
That video is profound.

Anyway I am not in control of anything. Nor should I be.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update:
Had my cousins funeral yesterday.
I did the eulogy and performed a song.
Epic day. So drained and exhausted on so many levels. The church was overflowing and that had to stream it into an adjoining sports hall.
His four kids got to say goodbye as did my kids.
Sad day- but he was a Christian so there was an air of positivity- somehow.

Hope you are all well

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Update:
Had my cousins funeral yesterday.
I did the eulogy and performed a song.
Epic day. So drained and exhausted on so many levels. The church was overflowing and that had to stream it into an adjoining sports hall.
His four kids got to say goodbye as did my kids.
Sad day- but he was a Christian so there was an air of positivity- somehow.

Hope you are all well
We are proud of you my bro! Well done and stay strong.

Here for you when you need.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I knocked off my first month without smoking a few days back. Have not craved or missed it once in that time. Not even looking for it.

Noticed my breathing and energy levels are also better. Feeling really good inside.

Also, started eatting a lot more now, on a high carbs and protein diet as I've also started exercising and working out with the weights.

In all I am feeling good and feeling like a new person with these few changes in my lifestyle. Really focused now on my health and wellbeing, plus getting some gains.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I knocked off my first month without smoking a few days back. Have not craved or missed it once in that time. Not even looking for it.

Noticed my breathing and energy levels are also better. Feeling really good inside.

Also, started eatting a lot more now, on a high carbs and protein diet as I've also started exercising and working out with the weights.

In all I am feeling good and feeling like a new person with these few changes in my lifestyle. Really focused now on my health and wellbeing, plus getting some gains.

and there is the key to kicking habits and addictions.... keeping busy and keeping focused! nice work

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That’s good to read. Respect.
It’s amazing how such a change in habit changes the way you think and feel about yourself.
That’s one thing a lot of people miss I think.
Those small changes really add to your sense of self worth and self empowerment.

Like going to the gym for example.
Going to the gym has nothing to do with how you look but everything thing to do with how you feel.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Good man I still miss the ***** everyday lol ,I just don't light up I'm determined to hit the year mark smoke free,while technically my breathing should be better it feels like it's not because I got fat last year I was 78kg carting 5 tonne of timber 60 plus stairs with a ciggie out my mouth no worries ,now I take a shit I'm puffing lol just need to fuck the guts off and I'll be right

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s good to read. Respect.
It’s amazing how such a change in habit changes the way you think and feel about yourself.
That’s one thing a lot of people miss I think.
Those small changes really add to your sense of self worth and self empowerment.

Like going to the gym for example.
Going to the gym has nothing to do with how you look but everything thing to do with how you feel.
Thanks man, it's only early days but definitely feeling the best I have in years. You are right, it only takes a few small changes, even though to some it may feel a lot more. I am definitely embracing this healthier lifestyle. I get why people like to work out as i feel alive after a gym session lol. It's also good for the mind too.