The "R U OK ?" Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Howdy brothers. I have been offline for a few weeks. On going issues with my eyes, but life goes on. I rest up for a few weeks and the Dogs win 4 in a row, Nathan Brown stands down and the Sharks are over the cap. Well only one surprise in there. Hope everyone is doing ok.
Hey brother, great to hear you keep on keeping on. I hope they can fix you up asap.

We here for a chat when you need us.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey brother, great to hear you keep on keeping on. I hope they can fix you up asap.

We here for a chat when you need us.
Thanks bro, means a lot. I have been on medication and the tumor in my eyes is reducing, still lots of pain but at least some progress. Hope you are doing ok. Im keen to hear if @Wahesh has had any luck with any hot asian babes!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thanks bro, means a lot. I have been on medication and the tumor in my eyes is reducing, still lots of pain but at least some progress. Hope you are doing ok. Im keen to hear if @Wahesh has had any luck with any hot asian babes!!
Well I can’t say I have... although I am on the outer at work, so if I wind up working somewhere else, chances are they’ll make an appearance lol.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Picked up some new skills I can add to my CV - a big plus.

Yep manager is a hard ass... good luck to her training the a new person all over again (whoever this new person turns out to be... my thoughts are with you).
Sorry to hear about your job. I'm going through the same type of stuff with the fukwits at work.. Seriously women in power (from my experience) are just power tripping idiots.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm actually ok, today is the 7th birthday I shouldn't of celebrated. Plus Dogs, All Blacks and Arsenal won last night.

I hope you guys are ok too
Happy belated birthday you king of the jungle!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Howdy brothers. I have been offline for a few weeks. On going issues with my eyes, but life goes on. I rest up for a few weeks and the Dogs win 4 in a row, Nathan Brown stands down and the Sharks are over the cap. Well only one surprise in there. Hope everyone is doing ok.
One step at a time..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your job. I'm going through the same type of stuff with the fukwits at work.. Seriously women in power (from my experience) are just power tripping idiots.
Im going to go with what my mother says and say there are rotten people with both sexes.

Although my mum is usually quick to criticise women who own shopping trolley vehicles cannot drive them for shit!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yes... I completely agree. Every woman I have worked for I have had problems with. I'm just hoping my next manager is a guy. I have worked with some pretty fked up guys though, but there have also been plenty I have gotten along great with.

I prefer women to be my colleagues, not managers.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes... I completely agree. Every woman I have worked for I have had problems with. I'm just hoping my next manager is a guy. I have worked with some pretty fked up guys though, but there have also been plenty I have gotten along great with.

I prefer women to be my colleagues, not managers.
Trust me...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im going to go with what my mother says and say there are rotten people with both sexes.

Although my mum is usually quick to criticise women who own shopping trolley vehicles cannot drive them for shit!
Can't argue with your mum, rotten men and rotten women exist that's for sure but there's something about women in charge. They become the classic head mistress from the dark ages were policies were just pages of a book they would use to throw at you .. Like literally. They're lazy in resolving problems and rely on instinct, they're permanently offended and cry intimidation if you argue with them.. They're fucked

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to here there's improvements , how you coping with it all? Remember to give the old noggin a rest also

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I’m about to get turfed tomorrow (lose my job), so it goes without saying I’ve been better. The fact of the matter is I’ve done nothing wrong, rather this company has as they recruited me incorrectly by falsely advertising what the job is all about.

Well... on the plus side I don’t have to worry about my micro-managing boss, and I’ve got some documents to prove to the HR manager that they were in the wrong, not me.
Fuck them,jobs are jobs bro,did you at least smash the curry muncher or the chink?

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to here there's improvements , how you coping with it all? Remember to give the old noggin a rest also
Hi mate, had some headaches and reaction to medications but doing ok. Just resting most of the time. When do you say you are heading to Japan?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't argue with your mum, rotten men and rotten women exist that's for sure but there's something about women in charge. They become the classic head mistress from the dark ages were policies were just pages of a book they would use to throw at you .. Like literally. They're lazy in resolving problems and rely on instinct, they're permanently offended and cry intimidation if you argue with them.. They're fucked
My boss likes to stand around telling all the men what to do!

Literally if she wasn't here the work would still get done.

I hate having to deal with her,shes awkward!
You're right in that regard.
I find men in power to be more laid back, don't really feel uneasy around male bosses!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fuck them,jobs are jobs bro,did you at least smash the curry muncher or the chink?
Nah bro, but I had lunch with both of them today. They’re actually pretty cool chicks, down to Earth.