The "R U OK ?" Thread

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm actually ok, today is the 7th birthday I shouldn't of celebrated. Plus Dogs, All Blacks and Arsenal won last night.

I hope you guys are ok too
So glad to hear that man.

I spent last night with close friends whilst watching the game. Add a few drinks and jokes, and the weekend is already a success :smiley:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm actually ok, today is the 7th birthday I shouldn't of celebrated. Plus Dogs, All Blacks and Arsenal won last night.

I hope you guys are ok too
Happy birthday you god damn legend.. 7th Birthday? I love hearing it..your Kiwi is a warriors’ heart.. Marvellous.. And just between you and me..I love it when the All Blacks beat the Wobblies.. Australian Rugby are assholes.. I know!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Happy birthday you god damn legend.. 7th Birthday? I love hearing it..your Kiwi is a warriors’ heart.. Marvellous.. And just between you and me..I love it when the All Blacks beat the Wobblies.. Australian Rugby are assholes.. I know!!
Thank you Sensei!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
As always I prefer to just say all good so I don't bother anyone.

Most of the time I tell myself I don't deserve to be happy or have anything good.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As always I prefer to just say all good so I don't bother anyone.

Most of the time I tell myself I don't deserve to be happy or have anything good.
I know what you mean, people think I'm becoming a hermit but I'm sick of answering truthfully, which sounds negative and I don't want to bother them.

That's depression bro telling you that you don't deserve happiness, I get it.

I'm slowly convincing myself that I actually died the first time I died back in 2012 and I'm in hell being punished for my sins and the other 11 times I died were parole meetings that I failed.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know what you mean, people think I'm becoming a hermit but I'm sick of answering truthfully, which sounds negative and I don't want to bother them.

That's depression bro telling you that you don't deserve happiness, I get it.

I'm slowly convincing myself that I actually died the first time I died back in 2012 and I'm in hell being punished for my sins and the other 11 times I died were parole meetings that I failed.
I've made too many wrong choices, mainly surrounded myself around the wrong people and wasted a lot of time thats why I think I feel like this?

Also im not a shallow or materialistic person.
I lack ambition, I don't care if I don't become successful etc.

This I feel makes me undesirable to a lot of people.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've made too many wrong choices, mainly surrounded myself around the wrong people and wasted a lot of time thats why I think I feel like this?

Also im not a shallow or materialistic person.
I lack ambition, I don't care if I don't become successful etc.

This I feel makes me undesirable to a lot of people.
You just have to have the fuck everyone attitude. My mission is to raise my kids until I get the final curtain. Everyone else who has anything bad to say can suck on these nuts.

You will never be happy if you try to make everyone else happy around you.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You just have to have the fuck everyone attitude. My mission is to raise my kids until I get the final curtain. Everyone else who has anything bad to say can suck on these nuts.

You will never be happy if you try to make everyone else happy around you.
Ive got no wife or kids to live for.
My best friend is a dog ffs.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs are better than most people bro.
I never use dog as a derogatory word.

If someone calls me a dog as an insult I take it as a compliment because dogs are awesome.

Whenever a woman proclaims she is a proud bitch, I ask "Is that because you're obedient and loyal?".

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well I’m about to get turfed tomorrow (lose my job), so it goes without saying I’ve been better. The fact of the matter is I’ve done nothing wrong, rather this company has as they recruited me incorrectly by falsely advertising what the job is all about.

Well... on the plus side I don’t have to worry about my micro-managing boss, and I’ve got some documents to prove to the HR manager that they were in the wrong, not me.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Well I’m about to get turfed tomorrow (lose my job), so it goes without saying I’ve been better. The fact of the matter is I’ve done nothing wrong, rather this company has as they recruited me incorrectly by falsely advertising what the job is all about.

Well... on the plus side I don’t have to worry about my micro-managing boss, and I’ve got some documents to prove to the HR manager that they were in the wrong, not me.
Shit go mate. How long were you there for?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

That’s not good mate, hopefully there’s something better out there anyway and this was just a stepping-stone and you picked up some new skills along the way.

And micro-management - yikes - I didn’t even realise that was still a thing, that’s not fun and belongs with the Dinosaurs...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I hope you find something with better pay and conditions habibeh.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That’s not good mate, hopefully there’s something better out there anyway and this was just a stepping-stone and you picked up some new skills along the way.

And micro-management - yikes - I didn’t even realise that was still a thing, that’s not fun and belongs with the Dinosaurs...
Thanks mate. Picked up some new skills I can add to my CV - a big plus.

Yep manager is a hard ass... good luck to her training the a new person all over again (whoever this new person turns out to be... my thoughts are with you).

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy brothers. I have been offline for a few weeks. On going issues with my eyes, but life goes on. I rest up for a few weeks and the Dogs win 4 in a row, Nathan Brown stands down and the Sharks are over the cap. Well only one surprise in there. Hope everyone is doing ok.