The "R U OK ?" Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Another day just being grateful im alive, continually trying remind myself its ok to have off days but its ok to enjoy the good ones.
So today ill appreciate the little things ( my penis included)
Ebbs and flows mate. I had a mad meltdown the other night (anyone on the eastern seaboard would have heard me dropping F bombs about 10pm - before knocking over a stepladder and hurling a washing basket across the room) over the graage door that was fucked. Hands still cut up from the steel cable, but persistence paid off and in the end it actually worked BETTER than ever before.

So yesterday as a reward we were out and about doing things, so treated myself to a fro-yo.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone else wake up with something bothering them but you don't know what it is? You try to work it out but you can't.

I woke up annoyed but I don't know why and I can't figure it out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone else wake up with something bothering them but you don't know what it is? You try to work it out but you can't.

Nah but quite often I can't get a ful 8 hrs sleep (which I need) because I have a restless mind. Hence things just play on my mind until resolved.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score

Mate, just about every morning i get this feeling and i have nfi why? Lately my anxiety and mood has been better over all, but for some reason i wake up with this cloud over me, like I'm worried that something bad is about to happen. Even if the night before i feel good i still wake up like that.

So you're not the only one.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im just used to shit happening so when something good actually happens, I automatically start thinking a fuck up is going to happen, and 9 times out of 10 it does.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would you guys class it as a general irritability?
I guess so. Absolutely no idea what it is. Missus is good, healthy, I'm healthy, work is good. I have nothing to be annoyed at but I am. Don't know why.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, just about every morning i get this feeling and i have nfi why? Lately my anxiety and mood has been better over all, but for some reason i wake up with this cloud over me, like I'm worried that something bad is about to happen. Even if the night before i feel good i still wake up like that.

So you're not the only one.
Do you get it often? I happens about once a fortnight or so for me. I guess something is going on in the back of the mind?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quit the darts a few months ago, back on them as of last week. It gets harder to kick it everytime

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, due in a few months. Seems to be more annoyance/anger, though.
Anxiety can manifest in a number of ways (depending on your trigger). Could also be a bit of stress too kicking in.

Quit the darts a few months ago, back on them as of last week. It gets harder to kick it everytime
With the prices of them going up seemingly every week, there's a good incentive to stop.

Never seen the point in smoking (personally), but that's because I saw a family member take his last breath in his mid 30s when I was a kid.