The "R U OK ?" Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just an update on my issue:

So I received a call from my ex last night crying about her new man getting bashed by some dudes over some shit he started, and apparently, some female friends of those guys are going after my ex now and want to knock her the fuck out, and mind you my ex has never been in a physical confrontation and these girls are supposedly some proper tough *****. I don't know why she called me and told me but what I know is that she going to get him by Karma like a bitch.

This is starting to sound like some sort of movie now.
Fatal Attraction? I hope you don’t have a bunny rabbit!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've tried. I keep getting put onto people who read from a text book!
Most mental health nurses are whacko. Maybe try a psycholgist or a recommended social worker
Not sure where you work but some places have EAP.. Employee assistance program where you can discuss personal issues with social workers.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going to sound sexist again but I don't think women should be helping men with men's personal issues to do with mental health.

Same goes with men on women.

I think it's wrong tbh.
No woman can ever see from a man's point of view and vice versa
I understand what you are saying. After my break up I had a mental breakdown and they ended up sending me to counseling. The first one I was sent to was a female and I couldn't really click with her. I would go there trying to sort myself out and would leave feeling twice as bad because she kept making me feel like everything was my fault. After about 5 sessions I told my doctor that she was shit and he organized me to see a different one.

Now with the next one I was sent to a bloke and he had actually been through the same situation I had, partner that cheated, relationship breakdown and hard times trying to see the kids so straight away we had that common ground. He actually was great and helped me to get myself back on track. He swore like a trooper too which made our sessions funny in a way. He also would ring me at least once a week to check in on me off his own back because he was worried about me. To this day I thank him for his help because he got me out of that dark place I was stuck in for a while.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im not ok, my dog farts so FUCKING MUCH OMG MAN. Legit he doesn't eat anything that makes him fart but he lets em out.

He only does it when i'm there honestly haha.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not ok, my dog farts so FUCKING MUCH OMG MAN. Legit he doesn't eat anything that makes him fart but he lets em out.

He only does it when i'm there honestly haha.
Lol you own a pit bull breed?
They fart like humans.

Btw I'm feeling a bit better today. Going to tell my supervisor I'm not coming in on short notice on rostered days off. I need time to clear my head a bit!

One of these days I'm going to find the key to living without needing money.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

So I received a call from my ex last night crying about her new man getting bashed by some dudes over some shit he started, and apparently, some female friends of those guys are going after my ex now and want to knock her the fuck out, and mind you my ex has never been in a physical confrontation and these girls are supposedly some proper tough *****. I don't know why she called me and told me but what I know is that she going to get hit by Karma like a bitch.

All you got to say is sorry but thats not my problem you made your choice, im quietly moving forward your drama is none of my concern.
Personally if it were me after finding out getting the run around then she has the nerve to call you and complain the guy that she ditched you for. i would of said go and get fucked .her mindset sounds like she is testing the waters with a new dude and thinks if it dont work she can run back to you.
He sounds like a fuckwit and she's none to clever with her actions either.
You have dodged a bullet bro .wipe your hands walk away with your head up time will take care of the rest

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

So I received a call from my ex last night crying about her new man getting bashed by some dudes over some shit he started, and apparently, some female friends of those guys are going after my ex now and want to knock her the fuck out, and mind you my ex has never been in a physical confrontation and these girls are supposedly some proper tough *****. I don't know why she called me and told me but what I know is that she going to get hit by Karma like a bitch.

Mate don't even take the call, she made her decision to leave so she has got to deal with it. She has placed you into some kind of fucked up friendzone place where she thinks she can still get emotional support and what not from you, don't allow yourself to go there, it will bring you nothing but pain.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate don't even take the call, she made her decision to leave so she has got to deal with it. She has placed you into some kind of fucked up friendzone place where she thinks she can still get emotional support and what not from you, don't allow yourself to go there, it will bring you nothing but pain.
All you got to say is sorry but thats not my problem you made your choice, im quietly moving forward your drama is none of my concern.
Personally if it were me after finding out getting the run around then she has the nerve to call you and complain the guy that she ditched you for. i would of said go and get fucked .her mindset sounds like she is testing the waters with a new dude and thinks if it dont work she can run back to you.
He sounds like a fuckwit and she's none to clever with her actions either.
You have dodged a bullet bro .wipe your hands walk away with your head up time will take care of the rest
Thanks guys, you guys are fucking right, the thing is I can straight through her actions now, I'm not blinded anymore, her father called me today was asking for me to try to stay close with her and he was hoping that she would realise she fucked up, I made such a massive effort with her parents that they saw me like another son and now that their daughter replaced me with a druggie who just got beaten up there so fucking worried. Ahahahahah im loving this fucking shit, sure it hurts me most of the day when I think about it but when I hear that her parents miss me it just reminds me that I'm a fucking good bloke.

I was dying to tell her to fuck off and that she's a slut on the phone when she told me but I guess im just not ready yet, I have pretty much let go of her but there's a part of me that just can't because I don't have anyone else right now and im struggling to let go of the one person I did have, if that makes sense?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aye mate don't even swear or get angry .just brush her off and if you do happen to talk to her just keep calm and collect and say look i gots my own life to live im getting over it and becoming happy with my self and other doors are opening for me got to run bye....
Youll hit a nerve more that way. And by the time you find someone genuine again it wont be formed on a lie and you will be happy.
But she probably will turn into the physco ex from hell .

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I met a chick on Friday night and we hit it off really well. We both had a lot in common and she hasn't stopped texting with me all weekend. I may finally be onto a winner lol.

She is Armenian/Syrian, not the normal type I'd go for but she is attractive and has a real nice personality.

Only downside, she supports Parramatta.

Anyway it made my weekend a bit more interesting. See what happens from now on but it's a good start.

It's been awhile since someone sparked my interest so it's definitely nice.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So I met a chick on Friday night and we hit it off really well. We both had a lot in common and she hasn't stopped texting with me all weekend. I may finally be onto a winner lol.

She is Armenian/Syrian, not the normal type I'd go for but she is attractive and has a real nice personality.

Anyway it made my weekend a bit more interesting. See what happens from now on but it's a good start.

Does her last name end in "ian" lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I was dying to tell her to fuck off and that she's a slut on the phone when she told me but I guess im just not ready yet, I have pretty much let go of her but there's a part of me that just can't because I don't have anyone else right now and im struggling to let go of the one person I did have, if that makes sense?
Just bloke all contact with her (and her parents).

Time will heal and resolve the other issues.

All the whilst she is able to contact you, you'll keep thinking about wanting her back.

Make her a deal.
If Parra win the spoon - you get to have sex with me.
If Dogs win the spoon - I get to have sex with you.

You're pretty much in a win win situation and at VERY least, if Parra score the spoon there's consoling to be done... vice versa :D.

Take her to the upcoming Eels vs Cowboys game (if it looks like that will determine the spoon battle).

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just bloke all contact with her (and her parents).

Time will heal and resolve the other issues.

All the whilst she is able to contact you, you'll keep thinking about wanting her back.

Make her a deal.
If Parra win the spoon - you get to have sex with me.
If Dogs win the spoon - I get to have sex with you.

You're pretty much in a win win situation and at VERY least, if Parra score the spoon there's consoling to be done... vice versa :D.

Take her to the upcoming Eels vs Cowboys game (if it looks like that will determine the spoon battle).
I like your thinking there Mr I, I will have to put it to her next time we talk lol.

I may find us getting the spoon and me being left with my hand, so I'll have to be smart about setting the deal haha.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I like your thinking there Mr I, I will have to put it to her next time we talk lol.

I may find us getting the spoon and me being left with my hand, so I'll have to be smart about setting the deal haha.
Or wait until they are 100% getting the spoon, then buy her a bunch of flowers... and put a wooden spoon in the middle of it.

:D

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Armenians names always end with "ian", her dad must be Syrian and her mum Armenian.
Yeah she said her dad was Syrian and her mum Armenian. I had no idea that Armenian names always ended with "ian" so i've learnt something new.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

PS it's the beard that drew her, great beards comes great responsibilities lol