the NEW simpsons thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Leonard Nimoy: [appraising the monorail] I'd say this vessel could do at least warp 5.
Mayor Quimby: Yes, and may I say, "May the Force be with you."
Leonard Nimoy: [annoyed] Do you even know who I am?
Mayor Quimby: I think I do. Aren't you one of the Little Rascals?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Leonard Nimoy: [appraising the monorail] I'd say this vessel could do at least warp 5.
Mayor Quimby: Yes, and may I say, "May the Force be with you."
Leonard Nimoy: [annoyed] Do you even know who I am?
Mayor Quimby: I think I do. Aren't you one of the Little Rascals?
My job here is done.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Maprit.

A client has a job interview and I'm waiting in the car killing time. Might jack it Haha.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't forget your license.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All my life I've had one dream. To achieve my many goals. Mr. Burns has never given me a thumbs up or a "way to be" or a "you go girl!"

Cletus: Well I's here to win back Brandine. She been making eyes at that photographer what come to document our squaller

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Krabapple: I don't entertain much. Usually its just salad for one, soup for one, wine for three.

Pahusacheta Nahasapeemapetilon [to her dad and Apu]: Father! Uncle Apu! A teacher was in the closet with the principal and he had as many arms as Vishnu and they were all very busy.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the one where homer gets a personal trainer, and he is like homer you eat something something to something or rather, and homer says, yeah well there's not enough hours in the day to m********e lol, there's been a few which have been 'holy **** did they just say that' moments.

No beer, no tv make homer something something..... Go Crazy? .......:wacko: Don't mind if i do. [goes crazy].

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
My job here is done.

Barney Gumble: What do you mean? You didn't do anything.
Leonard Nimoy: [chuckles] Didn't I?
[gets "beamed" away, a la "Star Trek"]

[the out-of-control Monorail has been temporarily halted by a solar eclipse]
Leonard Nimoy: A solar eclipse. The cosmic ballet goes on.
Man sitting next to Leonard Nimoy: Does anyone want to switch seats?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I call the big one "bitey"

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parker: Troy! Mac Parker. Ever hear of... Planet of the Apes?
Troy: Uh... the movie or the planet?

Homer: All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat!?’ I’m trying to impress people here Lisa. You don't win friends with salad.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I play the piano anymore?
Of course you can
Well, I couldn't before.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
He can talk
He can talk
He can talk
He can talk
He can talk

I can siiiiiing!

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put Pinchy in a nice hot bath.... what's that smell?... Pinchy?? PINNCCHHYYY???? hehehe, we named out crayfish pinchy.

Apu: Don't worry my little curry face

Comic Book Guy: The Internet King? I wonder if he could provide faster nudity…

Homer: Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin…but what good does *that* do me?

Homer: Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you’d step over your own mother just to get one! But you can’t stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!

Superintendent Chalmers: “Thank the Lord”? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don’t have a place within an organized religion.

Krusty the Clown: And now, in the spirit of the season: start shopping. And for every dollar of Krusty merchandise you buy, I will be nice to a sick kid. For legal purposes, sick kids may include hookers with a cold

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marge: I think we should leave
Homer: nuh uh
Marge: you don't even know what they're saying
Homer: Im picking it up, sullah? seems to mean jerk, and mandula is some kind of spaceship.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Though it's childish, I like when maggie is being asked questions by Simon Cowell, and he says something like "something of a dolphin" and homer is like hey i got that one to *does impression of dolphin* makes me lol everytime.

Homer: Our forecast calls for flurries of passion followed by an extended period of gettin' it on.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?
Absolutely LOVE that quote Haha.

Though it's childish, I like when maggie is being asked questions by Simon Cowell, and he says something like "something of a dolphin" and homer is like hey i got that one to *does impression of dolphin* makes me lol everytime.
I like that bit but that episode isn't that great, IMO. Any Lisa based episode is kinda sucky, Tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.