Go read a comic book haha

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Bart: Can I have a beer?
Homer: All right, but not the imported.
Marge: Homer!
Homer: You've got to set limits, Marge.

Homer: Got any of that beer that has candy floating in it? You know, Skittlebrau?
Apu: Such a beer does not exist, sir. I think you must have dreamed it.
Homer: Oh. Well, then just give me a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Bart: Can I have a beer?
Homer: All right, but not the imported.
Marge: Homer!
Homer: You've got to set limits, Marge.

Homer: Got any of that beer that has candy floating in it? You know, Skittlebrau?
Apu: Such a beer does not exist, sir. I think you must have dreamed it.
Homer: Oh. Well, then just give me a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles.
I hate that I actually this stuff funny lol

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was reading some simpsons wiki, and it says obviously Homer and Marge have a strained marriage at times, but it made reference to them over coming cheating? when the hell did one of them cheat? lol

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was reading some simpsons wiki, and it says obviously Homer and Marge have a strained marriage at times, but it made reference to them over coming cheating? when the hell did one of them cheat? lol
Depends how you define cheating. There's been a few almost-consummated affairs on both sides.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends how you define cheating. There's been a few almost-consummated affairs on both sides.
I just assumed they meant one of them had an actual affair, they've both had moments of kissing other people. The only reference I've ever seen to cheating was an episode and something happened and Homer made a comment about Marge having an affair or cheating and everybody turned their heads, never really got that. But all I've seen is Homer kissed that lerlean chick, and mindy, and mostly likely his vegas wife, there was never reference that they shagged. and Marge I dunno who she's been jiggy with. Apart from flirting with Flanders. Lol f*ck me I watch to much Simpsons.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Probably wasn't cheating but there was the one with Homer and the cowgirl thing, and Marge with the geek guy

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I just assumed they meant one of them had an actual affair, they've both had moments of kissing other people. The only reference I've ever seen to cheating was an episode and something happened and Homer made a comment about Marge having an affair or cheating and everybody turned their heads, never really got that. But all I've seen is Homer kissed that lerlean chick, and mindy, and mostly likely his vegas wife, there was never reference that they shagged. and Marge I dunno who she's been jiggy with. Apart from flirting with Flanders. Lol f*ck me I watch to much Simpsons.
Midge was going to fu*k that bowling guy.....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Or not enough.... Haha

Homer had Mindy (Who he actually kissed), Larleen (SHE kissed him) and the Britney Beers AKA Vegas Wife and Midge had Jacque that faggy bowler in season one.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHA glad you've noticed ... over the whopping 3 weeks you've been driving :p
3. The number of times you will have lost your license if you lose it again. :-D

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
3. The number of times you will have lost your license if you lose it again. :-D
3. the number of Keeping Up With Kardashians epsiodes you'd rather watch then go to New Jersey

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
3. the number of Keeping Up With Kardashians epsiodes you'd rather watch then go to New Jersey

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I laughed like an idiot at work at that.

This time last year, we were just waking up from our first night in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.