The Murika Thread

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Link: Candace Owens says US should invade Australia to free people from Covid ‘tyranny’

“So I’m going to ask those same lecturing politicians and media members a question – when do we deploy troops to Australia? When do we invade Australia and free an oppressed people who are suffering under a totalitarian regime? When do we spend trillions of dollars to spread democracy in Australia?”

“What is happening in Australia under the guise of this virus is federal overreach,” she said.

“Tyranny. Totalitarianism. The kind that gives birth to evil dictatorships and human atrocity. We are watching a replay of the early ambitions of Josef Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez.”

“Can anybody explain to me why the Australian government is any better or any nobler than the Taliban?” Owens said.

“Both groups believe they have a right to oppress and a right to imprison people for their own good.”

Dumbf@#k Americans

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Link: Candace Owens says US should invade Australia to free people from Covid ‘tyranny’

“So I’m going to ask those same lecturing politicians and media members a question – when do we deploy troops to Australia? When do we invade Australia and free an oppressed people who are suffering under a totalitarian regime? When do we spend trillions of dollars to spread democracy in Australia?”

“What is happening in Australia under the guise of this virus is federal overreach,” she said.

“Tyranny. Totalitarianism. The kind that gives birth to evil dictatorships and human atrocity. We are watching a replay of the early ambitions of Josef Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez.”

“Can anybody explain to me why the Australian government is any better or any nobler than the Taliban?” Owens said.

“Both groups believe they have a right to oppress and a right to imprison people for their own good.”

Dumbf@#k Americans
The reference to imprisoning people is to me the pick of the hypocrisies in the middle of a large field of them. In Australia the rate of incarceration is 160 people per 100,000 population. In the US it is 639 people per 100,000 population. The average length of stay in prison is also longer in the US.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's interesting to note that the same people who are calling for Crumbley and his parent's heads are the same ones who will actively fight against any sort of commonsense gun laws.
Only in America folks, the land that commonsense forgot.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fubar in the urban dictionary it states refer to America...

That gun family photo sums up this country of hicks fanatics fuckwits and dumbc%*ts Lol.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’ve never understood why they cared about guns so much. I’ve fired one a couple of times on a friends farm and I was so shit at hitting the can I’m assuming I would be like those Bankstown gangsters and miss the house I was intending to shoot up. Guns are gay bro.