The Murika Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again you find it hilarious to run people over? Context, context, context.

While we're here, care to remind everyone when Biden, Harris, Pelosi etc will be arrested and Trump reinstated as 13th President of the United States?
Remind everyone? You’re gonna have to show me where I said Biden and co will be arrested lol. Although that would be amazing if it happened.

However I do remember saying wait till the courts trump should get their vote or whatever and I said I’ll shut up about it if it goes the other way. And I’ve been pretty dam quiet about the whole thing wouldn’t you say? I’m not still talking about a fake Russia story 1,2,3,4 years into a presidency lol

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Remind everyone? You’re gonna have to show me where I said Biden and co will be arrested lol. Although that would be amazing if it happened.

However I do remember saying wait till the courts trump should get their vote or whatever and I said I’ll shut up about it if it goes the other way. And I’ve been pretty dam quiet about the whole thing wouldn’t you say? I’m not still talking about a fake Russia story 1,2,3,4 years into a presidency lol
Ok fair enough you did say Trump and courts, i couldn't recollect.

However at the time the Trump and courts story was ridiculous and laughed out of courts 60+ times.

And the Russia story is legitimate, there was Russian interference. In fact there are still the possibilities of court cases in regards to Russian interference in elections.

So this does blow quite a hole in your credibility of analysis of political scenarios

Just saying

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok fair enough you did say Trump and courts, i couldn't recollect.

However at the time the Trump and courts story was ridiculous and laughed out of courts 60+ times.

And the Russia story is legitimate, there was Russian interference. In fact there are still the possibilities of court cases in regards to Russian interference in elections.

So this does blow quite a hole in your credibility of analysis of political scenarios

Just saying
Lollll wait. You actually believe the Russia hoax story. And in the same breath you say my credibility on politics is bad? Bruh moment for you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get the fuck, what the fuck?
Really sad to see that. We drove passed Philly but didn't have time to stop in. But I did hear warnings while in the area. And many told us that Baltimore is even worse.

And that was before the pandemic.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Really sad to see that. We drove passed Philly but didn't have time to stop in. But I did hear warnings while in the area. And many told us that Baltimore is even worse.

Spent a NYE in Baltimore ~20 years ago.
I’d simply say, if you get the chance…don’t.
At midnight went to get up on the roof of the house I was at to see the ‘fireworks’, which compared to Sydney were garbage anyway. BUT - on climbing I could hear on the same block punters firing their guns into the air. I quickly retreated - those bullets had to land somewhere. Very over-rated place and made The Wire seem authentic. Yet you drive 30min to Annapolis where the US Navy Academy is and it’s schmick.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Baltimore is apparently worse I’ve heard as well

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Far out how do you get worse than that?
Have you been to the Aboriginal section of Bourke and the main strip of Bourke recently. It’s like that except the adults are kids and more burnt down houses and empty blocks filled with long neck bottles and rubbish. Very eye opening.,