The "I'm not renewing my membership" rollcall.

Are you coming back in 2016 ?

• Of course I will : No doubts about it.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Probably : I'm angry/upset now, but I'll get over it.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Unlikely : I've had about as much as I can take

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • NO f*cking way : I'm DONE and about to have an aneurysm.

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Ozman

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
F*ck No, until these move along josh reynolds, Moses Mbye and Josh morris I will not bother with them.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
This.

Whos franky playing for in the ESL?

And does anyone know are all games available on fox?
He will be playing for hull. yes games live on fox late early hours of the morning.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Of course I'll renew.

I've been pissed off at times with circumstances this season, but I'm not going to stop going to games because of this. You don't bail on a team because they've had an unlucky run.
My gripe is with the NRL at the moment. The bastards are doing a great job of running the game into the ground and if immediate changes aren't made it will be hard for people to continually turn up. In terms of the team its more being boring and predictable for the last few years. Last week we had an amazing opportunity to show everyone our potential and we failed miserably but some how managed to scrape through.

Last night was an indication that we are no where near ready to be able to legitimately challenge for a premiership and considering Des is getting paid very good money to be at the club what has he got to show for it? No being in 2 GFs in 3 years is not a legitimate response as we have nothing to show for it.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some good footy would change everyone's opinions and minds.

Is obvious the sport is a disgrace but fact is we still play a crap game of footy. Sometimes when you play poorly every call counts but I always say you have to be good enough at times to win against the shit refs. The refs didn't drop all the balls yesterday. We did.

I can not for the life of me understand how professional players can not catch the ball.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ohh and I'll be renewing next year with my mates and having a laugh until the team gets their act together.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im thinking of joining Parramatta. They seem to be more professional.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Some good footy would change everyone's opinions and minds.

Is obvious the sport is a disgrace but fact is we still play a crap game of footy. Sometimes when you play poorly every call counts but I always say you have to be good enough at times to win against the shit refs. The refs didn't drop all the balls yesterday. We did.

I can not for the life of me understand how professional players can not catch the ball.
They must train with the berala bears.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im looking into zoo member ships for thr kids next year.
Watching baboons stick their fingers up their arses and monkeys throw shit at each other seems more professional than the nrl
And what about the regurgitating, probably more entertaining than the dribble Todd and co produce.

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for thread Captain, i have supported dogs all of my 37 years,(it was bred into me)LOL,
My father and i Have been paying members for the last 5 years. I made a decision earlier this year, that i would be downgrading my membership from Pedigree platinum to a 3 or 5 game membership. I travel from wollongong to all home games and attend some of the away games aswell. I find the costs prohibitive.

I love watching the dogs win, never like watching us lose! in my eyes i feel Des is just happy to win a few along the way, and then do what we have to at the end of the season to qualify. so finish in the bottom half of the and just rely on luck to get us through. That luck ran out on friday nite.

The contiunal rule changes and inept performances of the referees and the nrl in general has reaffirmed my above stance.

IM HAPPY TO SUPPORT THE CLUB, But the NRL has lost me!

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I made a promise to myself I will not watch a single non-Bulldog game.

I will never go to an away game, only home games. I want to money to go directly to the Dogs.

I know I'm not normal but the Dogs are my life. I am so ****ing depressed.
That X 2, at the heat off the moment, I cancel my auto renew (LAST 8 YRS), but I am thinking now, we heart the NRL by no renew it or the Bulldogs witch I love, so most likely I am going to renew it again

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course I will

I support my team, and my club

Not the NRL.

Yes the 2 are associated - but I wont cripple my relationship with whom I would consider family, over ****ed up people at the head of our game.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Allways support the club. I live in Melbourne and take a membership to support the club. Today I am writing to the NRL about how the standard of refereeing is killing my love of the game.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
If you base not renewing your membership on last Friday nights game you have short memories

Good Friday bullshit against Souths
Last years grand final
Grand final against storm biting incident

I'm also basing it on bullshit calls refs make every single game that fk every team week in week out

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If your renewing depends on whether you are happy with the results from the team, you probably havent been a member since 2004. Punishing the club to protest against the NRL and thier refs is also pretty stupid as it will have zero effect.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If your renewing depends on whether you are happy with the results from the team, you probably havent been a member since 2004. Punishing the club to protest against the NRL and thier refs is also pretty stupid as it will have zero effect.
Im not really protesting I think im just burnt out flat and dejected.
With 5 kids im just finding it hard to justify the cost going around again for a product that really is shitting me atm.
I used to live and breath league . magazines , fox , papers , merch and anything I can get my hands on.
I haven't purchased a paper for years of any form. Ive stopped buying league mags for a few years , ive just cancelled fox haven't bought merch this year.
This is not a knee jerk reaction im just getting more and more turned off buy the state of the game. Ill always love my dogs and will always cheer them on but im just feeling over it all atm

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im not really protesting I think im just burnt out flat and dejected.
With 5 kids im just finding it hard to justify the cost going around again for a product that really is shitting me atm.
I used to live and breath league . magazines , fox , papers , merch and anything I can get my hands on.
I haven't purchased a paper for years of any form. Ive stopped buying league mags for a few years , ive just cancelled fox haven't bought merch this year.
This is not a knee jerk reaction im just getting more and more turned off buy the state of the game. Ill always love my dogs and will always cheer them on but im just feeling over it all atm
If you cant afford it with 5 kids thats a legit reason not to re-sign, but if you dont re-sign in protest over the NRL being shit, thats ridiculous and will make no difference.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol you can't afford nothing with 5 kids but you somehow make it work.as I said im not really protesting im just dont really feel like giving a shit atm.
But saying that once the new year rolls around and there is hope again my attitude will probably change .
End of season blues suck

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I can completely understand people wanting to protest against the NRL and their refs. They have been aweful this year, and not just in our games. I just dont think not renewing memberships is the way to protest, as it will make more difference to the club than the NRL. NRL make most of their money from sponsorships, broadcast deals, and advertising. Their share of memberships is chicken feed in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.