The "I'm not renewing my membership" rollcall.

Are you coming back in 2016 ?

• Of course I will : No doubts about it.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Probably : I'm angry/upset now, but I'll get over it.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Unlikely : I've had about as much as I can take

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • NO f*cking way : I'm DONE and about to have an aneurysm.

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Ozman

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll renew. Always do.
I'll send my money away, with the promise of great things to come, then be broken by a season of ineptitude. Again.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been a member for something like 9 years not going to crack the 10, Ill go to the belmore games, Good friday clash with souths and finals but that will do for me, Over pumping money into such a poorly run sport that call last night put the nail in the coffin ill watch from home in hd.

I know its not the clubs fault but the amount of bs is just ridiculous, Also completely over anz no atmosphere too far from the action end up watching the screen for most of the game

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love my dogs dearly, however after 17 years of my hard earned dosh pent on being entertained, i shall no longer be pouring into the coffers of the NRL. I am hurting my club so they realize that we have a voice and that voice should be taken and made heard to the hierarchy that is supposedly the NRL.

As i felt no emotion for my team after the loss we had last night, then something is seriously wrong.

Over to you Raelene and Co. Lets see how high and far the message goes!!

Bulldogs forever. NRL Never

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Might get a 49ers membership now.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well over 10 years of membership and yesterday was the first time I ever considered not renewing it. After what I saw last night I just wish I didn't love the club so much because I would like to stop watching the NRL altogether.

If you're really serious about not renewing your membership make sure you're not set up for auto-renewal, I didn't agree to it and next thing the money comes out of my account in October/November.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ive renewed after worse years than this. Its on auto renew and ill leave it that way

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm announcing my retirement of support of the nrl

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Always a bulldog tho and I'll watch the dogs games but I'm following the ESL next season not the nrl I'm so jack of it

Dirty D

New Pup
Reaction score
I'll always renew my bulldogs membership, but the NRL won't be getting any of my money or time! If all us doggies fans stopped watching it would hurt the NRL with its ratings?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I made a promise to myself I will not watch a single non-Bulldog game.

I will never go to an away game, only home games. I want to money to go directly to the Dogs.

I know I'm not normal but the Dogs are my life. I am so ****ing depressed.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a promise to myself I will not watch a single non-Bulldog game.

I will never go to an away game, only home games. I want to money to go directly to the Dogs.

I know I'm not normal but the Dogs are my life. I am so ****ing depressed.
Bro dnt be down. We will be back next year and it will be just as fun as this year was. I agree with the nrl being *****, I also know that being a bulldogs fan is part of what makes u who u R. its the same for me. They won't beat us. Nothing is better than being yourself.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro dnt be down. We will be back next year and it will be just as fun as this year was. I agree with the nrl being *****, I also know that being a bulldogs fan is part of what makes u who u R. its the same for me. They won't beat us. Nothing is better than being yourself.
Everyone knows me as Bulldog Ed lol

I'm happy with that. I've already given orders to the missus to bury me wearing my Dogs jersey in my Dogs coffin.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows me as Bulldog Ed lol

I'm happy with that. I've already given orders to the missus to bury me wearing my Dogs jersey in my Dogs coffin.
Im just goin to try a year of being a very very casual dogs fan next year , no merch or anything than can go to the nrl only be watching streams of the game ( cough cough )

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I'll be renewing on the very first day, and will get through this period by reminding myself and repeating the sentence "at least I'm not a tigers supporter".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im just goin to try a year of being a very very casual dogs fan next year , no merch or anything than can go to the nrl only be watching streams of the game ( cough cough )
I tried that last off season. Lasted 1 trial game lol

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have considered it, not renewing a number of times in the last few years, the PC sanitizing of the game has turned me off, but i always felt like I was abandoning the club, but I've had enough now, that's the end, its not the loss, the team or the coach, as a supporter you have to weather those hard times, but I was extremely unimpressed by OUR administration (being castle) after the black Friday bullshit and the fact we just rolled over. And the NRL HQ is the only place in AUS you will find bigger self serving narcissist than parliament house.
I'll still watch the games on TV but will definitely not be supporting the NRL in any way with my hard earned
^This

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Il go to the blockbusters but won't get another cat 1 membership
we are in it to make money not win premierships
we are in it to win Good Samaritan awards not games
we offer prospective players rubbish money because we think they all want to play for des when all that players want to play for is money

until we go back to the Peter Moore structure of building a club to win premierships I won't be renewing

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
will always be a member but need to see change from management as well as the playing group

Status
Not open for further replies.