The "I'm not renewing my membership" rollcall.

Are you coming back in 2016 ?

• Of course I will : No doubts about it.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Probably : I'm angry/upset now, but I'll get over it.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Unlikely : I've had about as much as I can take

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • NO f*cking way : I'm DONE and about to have an aneurysm.

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Ozman

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Disclaimer : I am NOT a member. Never have been. Consider it every year, but in the end logistics and stinginess wins and I usually wind up getting to a game or two at best.

Now that you've all had a night to sleep on it ... Cast your vote.

Q: Has the events of last night resulted in you walking away from the sport/club and/or renewing memberships ???

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Ill never walk away from the club, But I don't stand by the management of the club at the moment.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After yesterdays performance i don't know why they need my money, they already make enough from other sources nor do I want to give the NRL any money from cuts they take at our club.

I love my club and will always follow them but at the moment and after that "performance" I don't want to be funding some overpaid hicks who aren't bringing joy or innovation to my footy needs. How come lower paid players or players on the Roosters team paid the same money performance so much better in the same game with the same reward on the line?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was a member for about ten years straight, haven't been a member for about 3 years. Why the hell should I pay money, sit in traffic, pay for parking, pay out of my ass for a cold hot dog which tastes like shit, pay $6 for a bottle of water, sit in the car park for another hour and drive home for? So I can watch the referees f*ck up a once great game? So I can give those asswipes David Smith and Herschel Steinberg something to gloat about? F*ck them and their game, they can have it.

I'll sit in the comfort of my home and watch it on my clear as hell TV, thanks.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not a member never was, due to no point being in qld but I do buy shiit load of merchandise.

After black friday and yesterday, i am almost done with it.

Love bulldogs till i die.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is my 4th year as a bulldogs supporter and I've never been as disappointed and disgusted with the way the NRL have treated our team and its supporters this year .

Starting with the Good Friday match , then the witch hunt , then Greenturd and Slutton get on the footy show to explain how the call was correct ,berate our captain and the fans but fail to acknowledge how sluttons other incorrect calls were actually the build up for the incident.
I was there and when Morris got pushed in the back the stadium was roaring , it incited anger..

It's a double edged sword I want to support our team but by supporting our team financially it's Also supporting the grubby NRL.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course I'll renew.

I've been pissed off at times with circumstances this season, but I'm not going to stop going to games because of this. You don't bail on a team because they've had an unlucky run.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Of course I'll renew.

I've been pissed off at times with circumstances this season, but I'm not going to stop going to games because of this. You don't bail on a team because they've had an unlucky run.
Mate I agree about not bailing on the club, But I cant defend the team. I don't think unlucky is the problem, lot of the players have massive attitude issues and need to be moved on.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was a member for about ten years straight, haven't been a member for about 3 years. Why the hell should I pay money, sit in traffic, pay for parking, pay out of my ass for a cold hot dog which tastes like shit, pay $6 for a bottle of water, sit in the car park for another hour and drive home for? So I can watch the referees f*ck up a once great game? So I can give those asswipes David Smith and Herschel Steinberg something to gloat about? F*ck them and their game, they can have it.

I'll sit in the comfort of my home and watch it on my clear as hell TV, thanks.
Pretty much, they think people will keep showing up but the way Sydney is heading money isn't becoming freed up or easy to find anymore.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont think I will renew , over the years my love for rugby league has turned to near hatred with the incompetence getting to levels of mental retardation.
As it stands I cant seem to justify why I should pay for a product that shits me to tears . ( I already own a fukking holden).
Time will tell I guess I may be just stupid enough to go through the cycle again next year

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I agree about not bailing on the club, But I cant defend the team. I don't think unlucky is the problem, lot of the players have massive attitude issues and need to be moved on.
Apparently that Sezer bloke we overlooked a few times has an ego and attitude problem but can play and do what a half needs to do...

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the players do need moving on, but that's true of most clubs at most times in their history. It'll get much better than it is now, it'll get much worse than it is now. That's the nature of following a team.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I dont think I will renew , over the years my love for rugby league has turned to near hatred with the incompetence getting to levels of mental retardation.
As it stands I cant seem to justify why I should pay for a product that shits me to tears . ( I already own a fukking holden).
Time will tell I guess I may be just stupid enough to go through the cycle again next year
Don't worry, Aunty has everything under control. she will write your boss a letter asking if they can pay for your membership.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, Aunty has everything under control. she will write your boss a letter asking if they can pay for your membership.
Lol well being my own boss im going to turn down my application .

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Never ever. I'll renew until I die. Support for Bulldogs as long as they put on a jersey and play.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Have considered it, not renewing a number of times in the last few years, the PC sanitizing of the game has turned me off, but i always felt like I was abandoning the club, but I've had enough now, that's the end, its not the loss, the team or the coach, as a supporter you have to weather those hard times, but I was extremely unimpressed by OUR administration (being castle) after the black Friday bullshit and the fact we just rolled over. And the NRL HQ is the only place in AUS you will find bigger self serving narcissist than parliament house.
I'll still watch the games on TV but will definitely not be supporting the NRL in any way with my hard earned

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But What about AUNTY.
Im looking into zoo member ships for thr kids next year.
Watching baboons stick their fingers up their arses and monkeys throw shit at each other seems more professional than the nrl

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Went back home today and there was a letter from the dogs with a 5 year membership key ring

Won't be 6 next year

Only reason it's 5 because I got free tickets for about 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.