The "I think I'm done" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate the NRL but I love the Dogs and the sport of league.

Can't wait till NFL starts.
We shouldn’t let the crook Sutton deter us from our passion for the dogs. They are struggling but we were the better team against broncos who had nothing except Sutton.I will always follow the dogs. Petition is good and I signed but we should flood the nrl with emails and cause the nrl to act.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Official complaints about referees lodged by fans will fall on deaf ears. Their board will only strengthen its support for the likes of Sutton. They cannot afford to pull him from Dogs games or it will look like they bow to pressure. A complaint from a fan doesn't have the same impact as complaints from people who have no interest in the team. If non-Bulldog people openly commented on referee decisions that cost us games, more notice would be taken.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For the first time in quite a while, I was sorta enjoying watching the boys play. But just below the surface, I knew this wouldn't end well either by our own hand or the so called officials. After that knock on call, I walked around the back yard like 19 times laughing/swearing and whatever.
Just do what I do, lay into the v-drums with headphones on.

Status
Not open for further replies.