The "I think I'm done" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am proud of the team tonight. Brand new combo for 6/7/9 and we put some great attack, good defence mostly. Ref calls at key moments killed it.

Also dont forget, we only had something like 40% possession! We played so well to keep so close with numbers like that. I am no doubt proud. Also, the way sutton speaks to the boys is blatant disrespect. Fuck me, i want to stomp Suttons head in while wearing steel capped footy boots. Fuck the ****.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'm done too for a while. I love the dogs but this is too much and the only way the league will do anything is when fans vote with their feet.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the first time in quite a while, I was sorta enjoying watching the boys play. But just below the surface, I knew this wouldn't end well either by our own hand or the so called officials. After that knock on call, I walked around the back yard like 19 times laughing/swearing and whatever.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mr I, a few people on here know me and my association in the past with the club but i assure you and i think there are many others at least on social media that this was the final straw!...if my club do not lodge a formal complaint and Pay hasnt sprayed him at the presser i am absolutely done with the Nrl
@DT Watch the presser .. it's a rip snorter..

Pay was furious .. there's no way we won't cop a fine after his comments..

He stops one short of calling them cheats.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm done with that cat Darius Boyd and the Dudtton brothers

Reactions: DT

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know our win/loss ratio when G Sutton has officiated ?
He basically blew the Broncos back into the game
He certainly did.
And yes I do.
That was the 7th straight loss under Sutton.
Since 2014 - 5 wins 15 losses under the corrupt ****.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The thing is ... look at the rule changes the game has undergone... every single one has only ever been brought in to better control the outcome of a game.

2 refs - so the blame is shared.
Video ref - so we can pick and choose what calls we make.
Families in res boss and referees spots - so one cannot criticise.
No criticism of refs - to prevent the word getting out.
Selective obstruction rule.
Selective blocker rule.
Selective play the ball rule.

It's not change for the better of the game... it's change for the better fullstop.

Whilst I'll definitely still be around the forums, I just don't think I can put up with watching the team put in 100% heart and effort like tonight, only to have the result stolen.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mr I, a few people on here know me and my association in the past with the club but i assure you and i think there are many others at least on social media that this was the final straw!...if my club do not lodge a formal complaint and Pay hasnt sprayed him at the presser i am absolutely done with the Nrl
Well pay sprayed him, but I doubt our softcocks will lodge a complaint

Reactions: DT

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WelL done Deano for bringing up the dismissive and disrespectful manner in how he addresses our players and in particular Klemmer... about time some one spoke about the arrogance of the little ****. He threatened to send Klemmer off if he approached him again even after Klemmer said he was on field captain at the time.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Spray complete.

Official complaint pending :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.