The "I think I'm done" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm honestly in two minds if to turn away from the game at this point....

EVERY.SINGLE.WEEK there's another controversy from an official of the game. Yet nothing is ever done.

This time it's a Sutton family affair, with Bernard Sutton the refs boss being the one who (no doubt) will stay silent on the blatant issues we saw tonight.

Enough is enough...

What is the point in having a rule book, when it goes out the window every game?

The NRL can no longer defend it, it's blatantly obvious now.

I'm that close to only watching NSW Cup, and only tuning back into the NRL when betting is removed from the game.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember Newcastle were coping it in 2016 every single game form the refs

all the money was on them to win the spoon and the refs obliged.

the number of wrong calls were going against the knights in 2016 were simply frustrating to watch... even though I hate knights just like any other NRL team.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh I know we aren’t a good team but these calls are ridiculous. I really don’t want to watch another game again this season but no doubt I’ll be back next week to watch another shitty game :triumph:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr I, a few people on here know me and my association in the past with the club but i assure you and i think there are many others at least on social media that this was the final straw!...if my club do not lodge a formal complaint and Pay hasnt sprayed him at the presser i am absolutely done with the Nrl

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Nfl season can’t come quick enough. Fuck this joke of a sport

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I just posted this in the Sutton thread, refreshed and saw your thread.

I will see how I feel tomorrow but I think I'm done. I can't support the NRL anymore, the cheating and betting agencies have destroyed the game. I deserve better than this. It just doesn't matter anymore when the NRL decide who is wining the games each week. I'm fuking heartbroken, a game I have followed my whole life.........gone!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not currently accustom to Suttons record under us but I believe its something like 2 wins out of 19 games now.

He who's name shall not be said is blatantly cheating to help major betting agencies who are heavily influencing the game.

Rugby will die if this corrupt nature is persisted.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yep and it’s hectic from me that the guys that know me not to watch aDogs Game but I’m sticking to Henson Park with mates and watching Jets games.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm not currently accustom to Suttons record under us but I believe its something like 2 wins out of 19 games now.

He who's name shall not be said is blatantly cheating to help major betting agencies who are heavily influencing the game.

Rugby will die if this corrupt nature is persisted.
Does anyone know how many of those had controversial decisions

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm done.

Between our below-par performances and the referees blatantly just fucking with us now, I just can't deal. I was having a great day, and once again a Bulldogs game knows how to make me feel like shit and ruin my weekend before it's even begun.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't be so dramatic. There's plenty more to see this season. We can get even worse I'm sure.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
10000000% betting agencies control the game as much as they can.

BUT having said that weve been also shooting ourselves in the foot. Blame refs as much as we want. We keep doing really dumb shit most times. Clay priest fucked us. Morris dumb kicks and drop balls at our line fucked us. All completely not needed.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing right after the game. I don't know why I support it anymore. So many seriously biased decisions this year have fucked us hard. The side hasn't been perfect, but we'd be in a far better position if the refs weren't cheating cockheads. Games just look rigged these days. I once had a passion for the sport. I could watch every game that was televised most weeks. Now I find that it's just pitiful to watch. You know that in most cases the refs will pick the winner and after about 20 minutes you can usually see who they're going to feed the win. I've supported this game all my life. I just don't know if I can keep supporting a broken product that is designed to strip money from the fans that gamble on the game. It's not just the Bulldogs games. It's been happening with most games every year for a long while.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That knock on from Jamayne lmfaoooo. Mbye looks to have slightly pushed boyd towards the ball lol sent off and hand them the match. 1 minute 40 seconds they allowed for the final conversion. Get the fuk outa here you pack of corrupt cock smokers !!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm done.

Between our below-par performances and the referees blatantly just fucking with us now, I just can't deal. I was having a great day, and once again a Bulldogs game knows how to make me feel like shit and ruin my weekend before it's even begun.
Sucks when its a thursday to dude... kills my friday at work and the rest of the weekend watching others teams climb even further away from us on the ladder... i think Cowboys and Eels will win this weekend so us and Manly will be tied and battling for the spoon.

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
Does anyone know our win/loss ratio when G Sutton has officiated ?
He basically blew the Broncos back into the game

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That knock on from Jamayne lmfaoooo. Mbye looks to have slightly pushed boyd towards the ball lol sent off and hand them the match. 1 minute 40 seconds they allowed for the final conversion. Get the fuk outa here you pack of corrupt cock smokers !!!
I hate this with a passion... ***** brought in that rule that when the ball isnt in play in the last 5 minutes time is called off... Imo that should include line drops, conversions, basically any scenario where the ball is not in 'contest' time should be called off in that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.