News The Foxx spray that should ignite Bulldogs;

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The boys aren’t used to scoring more than 1 consolation meaningless try. Hopefully over this season they will learn.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JAC is going to look like a fraud with us, I hope he's prepared for what's going to come.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He will be good for the team, besides his play and speed, you can't put a price on his energy and enthusiasm.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Foxx spray that should ignite Bulldogs But what about our captain, our driving force???? "Crickets chirpping, a dog scratches it self, chirp,chirp.......nothing" as always....great fucking leadership Jacko. Like the other morons we have had in the team these last 6 years, Jacko has become accustomed to losing. Not celebrating a potential try as a team should....Where is the passion??? Lift your leg and spray'em Fox, get up'em they deserve it, LETS Trott.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jacko was busy telling the ref to check for obstruction lol
I use to back Jacko, I also made excuses for his lack laster preformances but watching the sharks game I started comparing jacko to Dale Finucane, same age, similar builds but Dales attitude and willingness to do what ever it takes to win shits all over Jacko. That is leadership, a never say die attitude and a willingness to walk through hell to get the win. Fuck Hasler, Dale would have made a great Bulldogs captain. Hasler pissed off the wrong one. Dale must have been too out spoken too appinionated for Hasler as we know Des is and was a control freak.

Last edited:

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to see him given a go as next captain of the club once jj retires. The guy is a leader on and off the field....class act

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably because half the squad knew it would be disallowed? Seems The Foxx doesn't understand what being a bulldog is yet.... brother we dont get the rub of the green here at Belmore like you did in Melbourne. :tonguewink:

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use to back Jacko, I also made excuses for his lack laster preformances but watching the sharks game I started comparing jacko to Dale Finucane, same age, similar builds but Dales attitude and willingness to do what ever it takes to win shits all over Jacko. That is leadership, a never say die attitude and a willingness to walk through hell to get the win. Fuck Hasler, Dale would have made a great Bulldogs captain. Hasler pissed off the wrong one. Dale must have been too out spoken too appinionated for Hasler as we know Des is and was a control freak.
I hear you.
at that time Josh was progressing into a staple rep player and I thought we held on the right player. And it was maybe justified. Finucane with all his early career errors did well in Melbourne over the years to become the player he's now.
Josh's game has faded while Dale's has rejuvenated.
The Benjamin Button of forwards.:grinning:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Personally felt that Nikora took a dive.
Same here. As soon as I saw the replay I said to myself it was a dive. If a Bulldogs player did that we would have been accused of milking.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that ref was ordinary to put it mildly.
True. All it takes is one or two bad calls and the team just give up. It was over when JAC was incorrectly penalised for that "late hit".

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC is going to look like a fraud with us, I hope he's prepared for what's going to come.
No matter how shit this side is, he’ll never be regarded as a fraud. He’s accomplished rep level that’s envious within the league fraternity.

You’re just talking from a disappointed Dogs fan POV

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm glad that JAC is working on bringing some passion into the squad. Really is a big thing for a team. It runs off into defending for one another and support play if that enthusiasm is present.

I question how it's different that our squad aren't quick to rally for a try celebration and our fans are very keen to have everyone sacked. Really is bloody difficult to read a lot of threads here lately. Continuous sack everybody is growing old quickly. This thread has only gotten to the sack Jacko as captain point so far. I wish that we as fans could switch back to a point where we weren't ready to jump on every mistake with absolute criticism.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No matter how shit this side is, he’ll never be regarded as a fraud. He’s accomplished rep level that’s envious within the league fraternity.

You’re just talking from a disappointed Dogs fan POV
He's going to get exposed in our side imo. He got absolutely manhandled during the trial while his try scoring chances look to be limited with Naden inside him and us just being shit in general lol. People will absolutely jump on him/us if that happens.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He knows a try will be a rare thing whilst we have the worst 7 trying to set them up. Might as well celebrate big time