The Fitness Thread

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That would be epic. Starting early I assume.
I thought I was doing well- 90 min run and 1 km swim Saturday and 80 km ride Sunday-
But 70-80 k on foot is next level
start around 7.... that's a solid effort! ^ I can't get my head into running... I do about 6km then I am over it. You ride on road I assume?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cardio is fkn shit. I started cardio for the first time in almost a decade and within a week I couldn’t walk from excessive knee pain I thought I did both acls or something. Unless you’re black you shouldn’t run. There’s no point when you’re big just demand the other person bow or one shot them.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate jogging/running with a passion

No amount of thotiness will get me running after whamen. My manhood (testicles) keep me from allowing whamen feeling empowered by being innocent thots.
I literally am born in the wrong time unless I was put here for a reason to or whamen back into the kitchen. The world will be a much better place. When feminism started gaining attention guess what happened? Ww1, guess what happened when it was an actual thing and whamen could vote? Stalin and hitler emerged. Now I’m not saying whamen are to blame but I’m just stating statistical facts. One can interpret however he or she wishes. I’m merely doing the lords work.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am borderline OCD with running.
52 weeks a year for at least the last 10 years. 3-4 runs a week absolute minimum.
Anywhere between 2000-2500 kms a year.
Wtf is wrong with you people. Why run? What is it going to achieve

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bitched it.. did about 20km and got over it... way way way too hot out.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am borderline OCD with running.
52 weeks a year for at least the last 10 years. 3-4 runs a week absolute minimum.
Anywhere between 2000-2500 kms a year.
I'm ocd with walking, I average around 20-25km a day most weeks but I can't get my head into running consistently.. I get over it after about 6km... you are a machine... and you really do have borderline OCD with running :grinning: I wish I had more effort

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok at this point I feel like you’re flexing. Who would even run 100m in this heat unless there’s a gun to their head? Even then the gun becomes tempting. Fuck me

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok at this point I feel like you’re flexing. Who would even run 100m in this heat unless there’s a gun to their head? Even then the gun becomes tempting. Fuck me
run? fuck that... I had planned to walk 70km but the weather is hideous

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
run? fuck that... I had planned to walk 70km but the weather is hideous
Oh walk? That seems more sane. But still fuck man. You can’t breathe in this weather. You know it’s fkn retarded when you’re sweating having a cold shower.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh walk? That seems more sane. But still fuck man. You can’t breathe in this weather. You know it’s fkn retarded when you’re sweating having a cold shower.

yeah fuck... 10km is about my limit for running.... but not in this heat!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit I loved running and walking in the heat..not a problem..now the heat kills me..literally CAN kill me..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cardio is fkn shit. I started cardio for the first time in almost a decade and within a week I couldn’t walk from excessive knee pain I thought I did both acls or something. Unless you’re black you shouldn’t run. There’s no point when you’re big just demand the other person bow or one shot them.
Lebs can only run if someone's chasing them.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why is everyone wanting to be fit etc.

FFS: You are still going to die one day.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah crazy hot.
I ditched my planned 90 mins too.
Only did 50 min.
That heat dramatically effects heart rate so don’t let it bother you. 20 km is rock solid bro