Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
First day off from the gym....im angry lol

I need my death metal and to lift shit lol

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with any of those F45 training gyms, there classes look interesting tbh even though it costs about $50 a week to be a member.
The missus has done a few classes. She says good things about it.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with any of those F45 training gyms, there classes look interesting tbh even though it costs about $50 a week to be a member.
ive been doing it about a year. i like it,45 min class its as hard as you make it! classes change every 8 weeks so you dont get bored
with there diet which i stuck to i dropped weight and body fat

i might quit soon and go back and do weights for a few months then start up again

Robinio

New Pup
Reaction score
DAILY PROTEIN RECOMMENDATIONS

168 - 302 Grams Of Protein (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/calpro.htm)
I am also 5ft 8, and this amount of protein is insane, and way more than you would need. I re-comped, adding 8.4lb of muscle while losing 6.2lb of fat over 3 months with 135 grams per day which was more than enough - even while in a deficit.

Try this one out instead if you want a realistic calculation of protein requirements:

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump on this thread.

Trying to cut a few kgs of fat.
Besides diet adjustments any supplements etc meant to help ?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bump on this thread.

Trying to cut a few kgs of fat.
Besides diet adjustments any supplements etc meant to help ?
Ive been doing xfit for 12months lost 10kgs pretty quickly but seemed to have plateaud and need to lose the final 10kgs my diet letting me down my trainer got me onto “activate foods” pre packed meals nice but healthy high protein low carbs

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Couple of months ago on the Central Coast... My PB is 67km which was from Rosebery to Homebush and return
60km.jpg

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow. So is that a walk or a run??
You training for anything ?

walk... nah not training for anything, I walk a lot in general and wanted to see how long I could go... the one above was meant to be 80km but I left too late and turned in to watch the football lol I think it was the first week of the semis, or the week before

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been doing xfit for 12months lost 10kgs pretty quickly but seemed to have plateaud and need to lose the final 10kgs my diet letting me down my trainer got me onto “activate foods” pre packed meals nice but healthy high protein low carbs
In the morning when you wake up have a teaspoon of apple cider and a scoop of L-carnatine (50$ for 100 serves and cut out bread

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Couple of months ago on the Central Coast... My PB is 67km which was from Rosebery to Homebush and return View attachment 8565
At an average of say, 6km/h, that's more than 10 hours. Do you take music, audio books and or anything to help pas the time? I like to go walking to clear my head (and i've never been a fan of headphones), but after about 45 minutes of that, i tend to lose interest.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At an average of say, 6km/h, that's more than 10 hours. Do you take music, audio books and or anything to help pas the time? I like to go walking to clear my head (and i've never been a fan of headphones), but after about 45 minutes of that, i tend to lose interest.
6km/h you say?

4km/h faster than Sydney traffic.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the morning when you wake up have a teaspoon of apple cider and a scoop of L-carnatine (50$ for 100 serves and cut out bread
I tried the apple cider but not with L carnatine.

I have been low carb for about 4 months now and been taking MCT oil in morning.
That has been a great combo for endurance sports- which is what I do

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you want to lose 10kg or more quickly head to the NT during Summer and go sweat if off in some remote National Park.

or

Head to Singapore and get a dodgy Thai Laksa and be bed ridden for days.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you want to lose 10kg or more quickly head to the NT during Summer and go sweat if off in some remote National Park.

or

Head to Singapore and get a dodgy Thai Laksa and be bed ridden for days.
I had a dodgy indian curry in Little India last time I was in Singapore. I did NOT end well.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
First day off from the gym....im angry lol

I need my death metal and to lift shit lol

what's some of your favourite work out jams? I need to get on the download tip... I've copped the millennial trash that they play at the gym for too long now

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
that was about a 12-13 hour trip with some stoppages... mostly music, sometimes different seminars and talks... if I am just doing like 10-20km I don't worry too much about music or not.. had a triple espresso to kick that one off... need some kinda stimulation on the big jobs lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
what's some of your favourite work out jams? I need to get on the download tip... I've copped the millennial trash that they play at the gym for too long now
Bahahaha I know exactly what you mean, turns men into soy boys lol

It always has to be metal for me, the faster and angrier, the better.

Tried walking to metal, it doesn't work, it feels like I'm making an entry into the UFC octagon lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bahahaha I know exactly what you mean, turns men into soy boys lol

It always has to be metal for me, the faster and angrier, the better.

Tried walking to metal, it doesn't work, it feels like I'm making an entry into the UFC octagon lol

hahaha... my track list for walking is new wave and electronic but gotta download some heavy shit to block out Rihanna and Lady GagGag at the gym :D

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
hahaha... my track list for walking is new wave and electronic but gotta download some heavy shit to block out Rihanna and Lady GagGag at the gym :D
Funny enough, I like Bob Marley and chill out tunes when walking.