The first thing you would do if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If yas won the lotto you can come holiday where southy works you can rent a 4 bedroom house for $9100 hundred a week but if you want water front be prepared to pay more a lot more

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually I might buy Assassin one of those super dooper artificial hearts..they don't beat..which is kinda freaky..until a real one comes along!!!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offence but I would change that chicken wing into a piece of bacon lol

Let the ***** starve to death lol

PS my way is more fun.
What ID said. They'd starve to death. I want them to kill each other for it and then each other so they can eat each other to survive. I will also give them 72 male virgins. And that's me being nice.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Actually I might buy Assassin one of those super dooper artificial hearts..they don't beat..which is kinda freaky..until a real one comes along!!!
You see why I love you bro.... make sure it's made by Lamborghini lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That would be awesome but I really think my heart will improve. I'm a stubborn **** and I want to prove science wrong and God is right.
Damn right bro!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What ID said. They'd starve to death. I want them to kill each other for it and then each other so they can eat each other to survive. I will also give them 72 male virgins. And that's me being nice.

but if you really ask me, put them all in a shipping container (pack to capacity), weld the doors so they can not be opened, throw that container in the middle of the desert, dont forget to put a camera in there to watch the live "feed" of pig fckers melt to death.

Ps. temperature inside a car with doors shut in parking lot goes upto 60C, temperature in a sealed shipping container made of metal in the middle of the desert goes upto 90C

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
but if you really ask me, put them all in a shipping container (pack to capacity), weld the doors so they can not be opened, throw that container in the middle of the desert, dont forget to put a camera in there to watch the live "feed" of pig fckers melt to death.

Ps. temperature inside a car with doors shut in parking lot goes upto 60C, temperature in a sealed shipping container made of metal in the middle of the desert goes upto 90C
That would be a very long death

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
gotta be honest here.
Hookers, cocaine and fast cars till the money runs out ☺

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Christ ID that's worse than me assassin and SOH put together!

I swear the quiet ones are the most dangerous lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Christ ID that's worse than me assassin and SOH put together!

I swear the quiet ones are the most dangerous lol
I can post what I would really do but then you all would think I'm a psycho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.