The first thing you would do if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol at people trying to compare the Aston Martin to Lamborghini.

Lamborghini has no class? Come on Nano...

AMG's are better than AM's. Or aren't they class too? ;)

PS I'm very defensive about my Lambos.

PPS I hate Ferrari's, poor man's Lambos lol
To me those types of hyper and super cars are overdone now, also there's a reason why Aston has been the winner of coolest car for a while and a James Bond staple

AMGs are nice for sure but they are under the class of hyper and super but still class aswell.

I like me a nice lambo (3 models I like a lot) but what they offer and who see with them these days at their price it doesn't do it for me anymore haha.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To me those types of hyper and super cars are overdone now, also there's a reason why Aston has been the winner of coolest car for a while and a James Bond staple

AMGs are nice for sure but they are under the class of hyper and super but still class aswell.

I like me a nice lambo (3 models I like a lot) but what they offer and who see with them these days at their price it doesn't do it for me anymore haha.
Fuk you Lambos are the best lol

Bond is an undercover poof. No facial hair and drives an AM lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've always loved traveling, but have always had to do it on a budget. So I guess I'd stick with the backpacking way I normally travel (definitely met some of the most interesting people I know this way). Without money being a limiting factor it would be a lot more interesting. I wouldn't care so much for super cars. I'd probably buy a few classic muscle cars though. It's not like you can drive a super car the way they're meant to be driven in Australia anyway. I'd definitely hire a few and go nuts with them when I hit roads where speed limits didn't apply though.

Aside from that I'd probably try to ensure I didn't blow all the money in a couple of years by setting up some type of business that would keep me occupied when I needed a break from travelling. I'd also try and help my family get set up with businesses that would sustain them for life. Living extravagantly isn't a high priority for me.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuk you Lambos are the best lol

Bond is an undercover poof. No facial hair and drives an AM lol
Haha they are still good but my taste for the bucking bull has moved on :p

Bond is what I like in terms of style, no poof zone here!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The bathurst 12 hour today was an interesting result if you are into exotic cars.

A McClaren just edged out a Godzilla. ..

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The bathurst 12 hour today was an interesting result if you are into exotic cars.

A McClaren just edged out a Godzilla. ..
The new amg reveal was awesome aswell

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Walk into my manager's office with a resignation letter and say I'M RICH BITCH!! Then casually walk the hell out :grinning:

Reaction score
Can't believe he started with tractors lol
he probably would have been content to finish with tractors too if Enzo Ferrari had given him what he asked for.

apparently he asked Enzo to modify or customize one of his Ferrari's, Enzo said no so Lamborghini said fuk you I'll build my own

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
he probably would have been content to finish with tractors too if Enzo Ferrari had given him what he asked for.

apparently he asked Enzo to modify or customize one of his Ferrari's, Enzo said no so Lamborghini said fuk you I'll build my own
Kind of.
His clutch was slipping so he has his techs remove it and they found the same clutch they used in their tractors.
So he complained to Enzo and Enzo said "what do you know ? you build tractors"
The rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.