Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can post what I would really do but then you all would think I'm a psycho lol

lol, dont feel inferior Assassin mate, there is no competition going on. lol

when it comes to innovative torturing methods , you win hands down.

lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol, dont feel inferior Assassin mate, there is no competition going on. lol

when it comes to innovative torturing methods , you win hands down.

lol
Muhahahahahaaaa, excellent!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Christ ID that's worse than me assassin and SOH put together!

I swear the quiet ones are the most dangerous lol
I can post what I would really do but then you all would think I'm a psycho lol
Lol ive once been warned about posting torture methods on here as they were deemed somewhat unsettling so ill keep mine p.g. rated on here but in my mind well that's another story

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well heres a torture method..one I can relate too.. :-)
Paralyze the scum from the neck down..put them naked on a tilt table (it's a flat table you get strapped into and raised into a complete standing position..make em dizzy).. Position them outside in the boiling sun..note they will not be able to sweat to cool themselves down.. While having their catheter hang between their legs.. An intravenous drip would be in their arm to constantly feed them liquid..this in turn would fill the catheter bag over time.. As the bag gets bigger it would start to become heavy..this would create tremendous pain in the groin area.. When the bag is full the bladder would still continue to fill.. Eventually the person would start to suffer a thing called Autonomic dsyreflexia..in others words their blood pressure would go through the roof..they would experience a massive headache..eventually leading to a stroke.. This will occur only if they don't die of over heating from exposure to the sun..
Sheesh what a way to go!
Ps no one get any ideas doing this to me!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol ive once been warned about posting torture methods on here as they were deemed somewhat unsettling so ill keep mine p.g. rated on here but in my mind well that's another story
Lol yeah I got told off too

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well heres a torture method..one I can relate too.. :-)
Paralyze the scum from the neck down..put them naked on a tilt table (it's a flat table you get strapped into and raised into a complete standing position..make em dizzy).. Position them outside in the boiling sun..note they will not be able to sweat to cool themselves down.. While having their catheter hang between their legs.. An intravenous drip would be in their arm to constantly feed them liquid..this in turn would fill the catheter bag over time.. As the bag gets bigger it would start to become heavy..this would create tremendous pain in the groin area.. When the bag is full the bladder would still continue to fill.. Eventually the person would start to suffer a thing called Autonomic dsyreflexia..in others words their blood pressure would go through the roof..they would experience a massive headache..eventually leading to a stroke.. This will occur only if they don't die of over heating from exposure to the sun..
Sheesh what a way to go!
Ps no one get any ideas doing this to me!
Meh, not violent and painful enough for those devils.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the fuk did this thread turn into a "how to torture a terrorist thread!?" Fukin Assassin lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How the fuk did this thread turn into a "how to torture a terrorist thread!?" Fukin Assassin lol
Sure....blame poor old innocent Assassin. Everyone does lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok back on topic all that money would go to my family. The ONLY thing I would buy just for myself is the top of the range Lamborghini that I would fly to Italy and watch get made.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh trust me bro.. Autonomic Dysreflexia is very very violent and painful.. :-)
So is ripping out toe and fingernails with pliers or hacking off every joint from the toes up with a meat cleaver lol

Status
Not open for further replies.