The first thing you would do if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing is more evil than watching them get ass raped by 72 male virgins until they bleed to death. That's pretty gross actually.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok back on topic all that money would go to my family. The ONLY thing I would buy just for myself is the top of the range Lamborghini that I would fly to Italy and watch get made.

Koneigsegg bro , Koneigsegg

what is lambo and ferrari.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Nothing is more evil than watching them get ass raped by 72 male virgins until they bleed to death. That's pretty gross actually.
Is that what you will do if you win the lotto lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Koneigsegg bro , Koneigsegg

what is lambo and ferrari.
I'm not going to buy an ugly arse car with an ugly arse name. Who drives a car with egg in its name lol

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
*Buy and furnish an Apartment
*Buy a new Car that suits my needs
*Invest the rest for retirement

That is all

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course brother, i call it the GTA Lambo lol as it's in GTA V.

I love every single Lambo, well except the Gallardo. I call then fake Lambos and really piss me off tbh.
Lambo, Ferrari and the other super/hyper cars are okay but I've gotten over them as they don't offer the class you want to get for that much money, all I've heard is they are trying too hard to be race cars and lack a few features plus driving them as your everyday car isn't comfy.

For me when it comes to class and high end cars I've got my eyes on Aston Martin, they just tick all the boxes for that high roller style while still offering class.

Put it like this, Lambos and etc seem to be the choice of car for drug dealers and high end crime people i.e. people with no class while when you see an Aston its a different story. They don't cost as much but offer more in my eyes.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For me when it comes to class and high end cars I've got my eyes on Aston Martin, they just tick all the boxes for that high roller style while still offering class.

Put it like this, Lambos and etc seem to be the choice of car for drug dealers and high end crime people
Yea and Aston's are the choice of Lara Bingle.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try this again (I somehow responded to this in the beard thread lol)

I see too many lambos around bankstown now. I want something unique. I'd probably go the Aston DB5 Or get a Vintage Jag.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lambo, Ferrari and the other super/hyper cars are okay but I've gotten over them as they don't offer the class you want to get for that much money, all I've heard is they are trying too hard to be race cars and lack a few features plus driving them as your everyday car isn't comfy.

Put it like this, Lambos and etc seem to be the choice of car for drug dealers and high end crime people i.e. people with no class while when you see an Aston its a different story. They don't cost as much but offer more in my eyes.
Lol at people trying to compare the Aston Martin to Lamborghini.

Lamborghini has no class? Come on Nano...

AMG's are better than AM's. Or aren't they class too? ;)

PS I'm very defensive about my Lambos.

PPS I hate Ferrari's, poor man's Lambos lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not going to buy an ugly arse car with an ugly arse name. Who drives a car with egg in its name lol

oh man, oh man , it is a blasphemey even comparing lambos, ferrari to the king.

it is faster, higher top speed, double horse power, etc etc etc.

but when it comes to look , this is my car , Corvette Stingray

Status
Not open for further replies.