The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can remember watching a documentary about "Professional Wrestling" (Wrastling) and it started with about 8-9 guys lined up at the start of their first class at the Monster Factory professional wrestling school with the instructor asking them one by one, what are you?
"I'm a killer," said one, "I'm a gladiator," "I am the angel of death said another etc along the line.
When they had all answered with similar tough-guy answers the instructor said, "NO-your-not Killers, gladiators or angels of death, don't delude yourselves! Your acrobats, performers, actors, stuntmen, and little more than party clowns and don't you ever forget it!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Summerslam was awesome.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Summerslam was awesome.
I thought it was bad!

The SS results:

1629844657812.png

Match 2. Well I can be happy that AJ and Omos are no longer champions. They are a shit pairing, no need for them to be together. Maybe it's just me, but AJ Styles has absolutely no charisma anymore. Time for him to leave WWE.

Match 3. Why did Eva Marie even return if she was to lose a match that served no other purposes?

Match 6. I wasn't even aware Becky Lynch returned. I thought this was going to include Sasha Banks. Not sure what happened.

Match 8. FFS. That means the MitB match was a waste of time. Nikki wins it, cashes in the next night, then loses at the very next PPV? And of course who else do they give it to but that brat.

Matches 10 and 11. WTF was the point of Cena and Goldberg returning?

I'm done trying to figure out WWE.

Attachments

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was bad!

The SS results:

View attachment 29111

Match 2. Well I can be happy that AJ and Omos are no longer champions. They are a shit pairing, no need for them to be together. Maybe it's just me, but AJ Styles has absolutely no charisma anymore. Time for him to leave WWE.

Match 3. Why did Eva Marie even return if she was to lose a match that served no other purposes?

Match 6. I wasn't even aware Becky Lynch returned. I thought this was going to include Sasha Banks. Not sure what happened.

Match 8. FFS. That means the MitB match was a waste of time. Nikki wins it, cashes in the next night, then loses at the very next PPV? And of course who else do they give it to but that brat.

WWE has been terrible for a long time.

thanx to you guys on TK. I finally worked out how to watch AEW on fite.tv

watching AEW. you realize just how far WWE has fallen.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought it was bad!

The SS results:

View attachment 29111

You wanted Cena and Goldberg to win? I'm glad they lost.

Sasha was a close contact to covid so they didn't let her wrestle.

Charlotte is the women's GOAT so I'm OK with her winning.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You wanted Cena and Goldberg to win? I'm glad they lost.

Sasha was a close contact to covid so they didn't let her wrestle.

Charlotte is the women's GOAT so I'm OK with her winning.
How is Charlotte the GOAT when you consider some of others that have come and gone over the years? Trish Stratus, Mickie James, AJ Lee, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch IMO are light years ahead of her in talent. Charlotte is pretty much the female version of her father... dirtiest player in the game.

As for Goldberg and Cena... I'm happy for Cena to lose but Goldberg YES I would've wanted him to win.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How is Charlotte the GOAT when you consider some of others that have come and gone over the years? Trish Stratus, Mickie James, AJ Lee, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch IMO are light years ahead of her in talent. Charlotte is pretty much the female version of her father... dirtiest player in the game.

As for Goldberg and Cena... I'm happy for Cena to lose but Goldberg YES I would've wanted him to win.
Charlotte is easily the best in-ring female wrestler of all-time in the WWE. She's boring on the mic yes but when it comes to actually wrestling she's the GOAT.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
WWE has been terrible for a long time.

thanx to you guys on TK. I finally worked out how to watch AEW on fite.tv

watching AEW. you realize just how far WWE has fallen.
I've been watching AEW since the start, and it is a HANDS DOWN better product than WWE at the moment.

CM PUNK is back, and my god, his promo..... WOW...

Daniel Bryan is about to debut there.

Kenny and the Bucks are just gold.....

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been watching AEW since the start, and it is a HANDS DOWN better product than WWE at the moment.

ive only watched the ladtv2 weeks shows.
will be watching from EP1 between shows.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

go to about 1:20

and yes, that is Luke Perry's kid

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

How awesome was it seeing CM Punk come back and man what a reception (i know it was his hometown) but still It got me pumped. Yep, that promo was great!!

AEW is a great a product and i love Kenny Omega and the Bucks, entertaining guys.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How awesome was it seeing CM Punk come back and man what a reception (i know it was his hometown) but still It got me pumped. Yep, that promo was great!!

AEW is a great a product and i love Kenny Omega and the Bucks, entertaining guys.
Did you see the Jurrasic Express v Lucha Bros. match on Rampage... the 2 x Canadian Destroyers were AWESOME, but holy fuck that Poisonrana by Jungle Boy was phenomenal.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you see the Jurrasic Express v Lucha Bros. match on Rampage... the 2 x Canadian Destroyers were AWESOME, but holy fuck that Poisonrana by Jungle Boy was phenomenal.
Yeah man love watching the Lucha Brothers, especially Pentagón, sick wrestler with a sick attire. The Canadian Destroyer is one of my favourite movies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah man love watching the Lucha Brothers, especially Pentagón, sick wrestler with a sick attire. The Canadian Destroyer is one of my favourite movies.
Penta is amazing, and the whold Penta says schtick is pretty funny..... Pac (Neville) vs Andrade at All Out will be a very good match, In fact it is a STACKED card

Wahesh

Reaction score

I'm still wondering how AEW can use the name "CM Punk" and what have you. Whenever WWE wrestlers went to TNA they always had to adjust their names a little (unless using their actual name), so I thought WWE would trademark them. How are AEW managing to use them?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still wondering how AEW can use the name "CM Punk" and what have you. Whenever WWE wrestlers went to TNA they always had to adjust their names a little (unless using their actual name), so I thought WWE would trademark them. How are AEW managing to use them?

It all comes down to intellectual property I believe.

WWE owns a lot of wrestlers names, and makes them change names when they start wrestling for them so as to control the character, and the merchandise etc.

Some Examples are
Daniel Bryan - will now be Bryan Danielson (as WWE own the name Daniel Bryan) --- Bryan Lloyd Danielson is his real name
Ruby Riot (Owned by WWE) - is now Ruby Soho
Alestair Black - he was known as Tommy End pre WWE but because they didn't own the name made him change it (Now he is Malakai Black in AEW)
Luke Harper (WWE IP) - became Brodie Lee (R.I.P. Brodie) in AEW.

CM Punk was his name before WWE, and he actually owns the Intellectual Property for this name, so he can take it anywhere.

I hope this makes sense

Wahesh

Reaction score
It all comes down to intellectual property I believe.

WWE owns a lot of wrestlers names, and makes them change names when they start wrestling for them so as to control the character, and the merchandise etc.

Some Examples are
Daniel Bryan - will now be Bryan Danielson (as WWE own the name Daniel Bryan) --- Bryan Lloyd Danielson is his real name
Ruby Riot (Owned by WWE) - is now Ruby Soho
Alestair Black - he was known as Tommy End pre WWE but because they didn't own the name made him change it (Now he is Malakai Black in AEW)
Luke Harper (WWE IP) - became Brodie Lee (R.I.P. Brodie) in AEW.

CM Punk was his name before WWE, and he actually owns the Intellectual Property for this name, so he can take it anywhere.

I hope this makes sense
It does make sense - thanks mate. I think it's pretty poor form for WWE to own their actual name. That's pretty pathetic if you ask me. They should be able to own character names, but not their actual names.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Havnt watched wrestling for yonks, but watched the AEW ppv the other day, was pretty good. WWE was getting too boring for me, same old guys at the top.