• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

The Consolidated WWE Superthread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I strongly recommend swapping from WWE to AEW.

such a better product at the moment
Yeah i had been watching AEW from their beginning but lately I have stopped watching all wrestling.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They are actually doing an ok job of the empty arena stuff.

And throw in the talk is Jericho podcast and you are golden
Yeah i had been watching AEW from their beginning but lately I have stopped watching all wrestling.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not the most celebrated debut in wwe history, by a long shot. When all is said and done, he’s lucky he still has a job considering the amount of cuts wwe has made to its roster lately and he seems genuinely thrilled to have made his debut, so good on him. Hopefully it will lead to better things for him.
They are actually doing an ok job of the empty arena stuff.

And throw in the talk is Jericho podcast and you are golden
Have you guys heard the latest for Money in the Bank?

On the April 17 episode of SmackDown, it was announced that the two Money in the Bank ladder matches would take place at WWE's global headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut. A new "Corporate Ladder" gimmick was also added to the matches, in which the participants must travel from the ground floor of the building to the roof in order to locate the briefcase, which itself will be suspended above a ring on the roof.

I can't help but think that this would suck balls.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@MatstaDogg it looks like WWE are finally going to break the IIconics up if the aftermath of this match is anything to go by...

Wahesh

Reaction score
In other news, Drew Gulak's contract expired and it has not been renewed. He's a free agent now.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@MatstaDogg it looks like WWE are finally going to break the IIconics up if the aftermath of this match is anything to go by...

Wouldn't surprise me but they are better together because they work well off each other. Anyway, I got no idea what's happening in the world of wwe except that Becky is pregnant.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Wahesh I was meant to post about this last week but popular Japanese and Stardom wrestler Hana Kimura took her own life after being bullied online. She was only 22 years old and had a bright future in the wrestling industry.

unnamed.png

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Wahesh I was meant to post about this last week but popular Japanese and Stardom wrestler Hana Kimura took her own life after being bullied online. She was only 22 years old and had a bright future in the wrestling industry.

View attachment 15072
:( Such a shame. So young and beautiful. No one should be subjected to the derogatory act of bullying - especially considering that it was due to her mixed race.