The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Sarray headlines new class of international WWE Performance Center recruits

A new group of international recruits have reported for training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Fla. The class brings a wide variety of experience both in the ring and in other athletic endeavors.

Sari Fujimura, who debuted on NXT television as Sarray, is a 24-year-old with nearly a decade of experience in the ring already. Competing under the name Sareee, she made her mark in the Japanese joshi circuit for promotions like Meiko Satomura’s Sendai Girls, JWP Joshi Puroresu and World Woman Pro-Wrestling Diana.

Sanjana George is a 24-year-old from Bangalore, India. In addition to her passion for running grueling obstacle courses, George also holds a 5-1 record in mixed martial arts.

Jennifer Michell Cantu Iglesias is a 23-year-old champion powerlifter from Monterrey, Mexico.

Hideki Suzuki joins the WWE PC’s coaching staff. The Hokkaido, Japan, native trained in catch-as-catch can wrestling at Japan’s Snake Pit under the legendary Billy Robinson before stepping into the ring for Big Japan Pro Wrestling, Wrestle-1 and Zero1, among others. In 2017, Suzuki was named the MVP of Japanese independent wrestling by Samurai TV.

Matt Farrelly of Sydney, Australia, is a former history teacher with experience in the ring and on reality television. He competed on “Australian Survivor: Champions vs. Contenders” in 2019.

Stephanie De Landre of Sydney, Australia, has a background in dance and soccer, and has been a standout on the independent wrestling scene down under.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well I like this buit hopefully they don't chew her up then spit her out like they did with the IIconics.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Iconics were putrid.
That's because WWE made them like that. Cassie was a wrestler who had great moves. WWE always makes the Aussies look like dopes. They did it with Emma and the IIconics.. I'm surprised that made them tag team champions - and even more surprised that made Rhea Ripley champion.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's being heavily hinted at, at the moment, that The IIconics are heading to Impact Wrestling, to join up with Tenille Dashwood (Emma). Which would probably give them AEW and other cross-promotional appearances.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's being heavily hinted at, at the moment, that The IIconics are heading to Impact Wrestling, to join up with Tenille Dashwood (Emma). Which would probably give them AEW and other cross-promotional appearances.
They'll have to wait out for 3 months before that happens but this would be their next best option.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the Iconics get thier chance to shine and show the abilities that @Wahesh corrected me on.
WWE made them look terrible. Not just the characters but thier in ring movements were jerky and prethought rather than having a smooth transition into diffetent moves
WWE on a whole is terrible. Even the men are slowing down and we are starting to see the thinking and communication before transitioning into a move.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I hope the Iconics get thier chance to shine and show the abilities that @Wahesh corrected me on.
WWE made them look terrible. Not just the characters but thier in ring movements were jerky and prethought rather than having a smooth transition into diffetent moves
WWE on a whole is terrible. Even the men are slowing down and we are starting to see the thinking and communication before transitioning into a move.
Oh mate it was terrible before Covid, but ever since they've gone to a 0 audience it's just been unwatchable. This was the first WrestleMania that I've actually skipped through and I don't watch any PPV's anymore apart from the Royal Rumble. Raw I only watch the highlights. I don't even bother with SD or NXT.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh mate it was terrible before Covid, but ever since they've gone to a 0 audience it's just been unwatchable. This was the first WrestleMania that I've actually skipped through and I don't watch any PPV's anymore apart from the Royal Rumble. Raw I only watch the highlights. I don't even bother with SD or NXT.
Yeah I feel you. the last few years have been terrible
I feel like an old man now.
Growing up watching ECW, WCW and WWF.
Then watching the demise of WWE.

Even flairs walk a few steps and fall on his face for a breather was more believable and enjoyable to watch. than the trype they serve up now.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Australian star Bronson Reed gains first title in WWE with victory over Johnny Gargano

Written By
Liam O'Loughlin
(SportingNews Australia)

BR.jpg

Australian star Bronson Reed has won his first championship in WWE, defeating NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano on Wednesday (AEST).

After coming up short on a couple of occasions in his pursuit of gold, Reed got a breakthrough victory on this week's episode of NXT inside a steel cage match.

The 32-year-old hails from South Australia and has been signed with WWE since 2019 after signing with their developmental brand.
Weighing in at 150kg, Reed's moniker of 'The Colossal' is an apt one, and his performance against one of the world's best in-ring performers in Gargano led to plenty of congratulations from Australia and abroad.

Reed's victory over Gargano makes him the first Australian to win the NXT North American Title, and it came exactly 14 years to the day after his pro wrestling debut.

He joins a growing list of Aussie champions within WWE at the moment, with fellow Adelaide native Rhea Ripley the current Raw Women's Champion and Indi Hartwell holding the Women's Tag Team Titles in NXT.

Reed spoke exclusively to Sporting News just last month ahead of a breakout performance at NXT TakeOver, where he fell agonisingly short of championship gold.

Pro wrestling continues to grow in Australia, and the amount of competitors within WWE is only going to help things back home.

HHHBR.jpg

Last edited:

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Bulldog Wrestler you hear Zelina Vega is back? Now I have a reason to watch WWE again lol. Just need more Sasha Banks now!
Yes, a surprise return that they managed to keep quiet. I can't stand most of the people on Smackdown, so have been skipping it lately.

Now Jimmy Uso has been arrested again... so one of the few I like, is likely to be sacked, or have another hiatus.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, a surprise return that they managed to keep quiet. I can't stand most of the people on Smackdown, so have been skipping it lately.

Now Jimmy Uso has been arrested again... so one of the few I like, is likely to be sacked, or have another hiatus.
Uso crazy...that's like the 3rd time now he has been done DUI if I remember correctly. Plus he also had domestic charge a couple years ago too, which he was almost fired for. From what I've been reading so far there is a high chance he could be sacked.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Uso crazy...that's like the 3rd time now he has been done DUI if I remember correctly. Plus he also had domestic charge a couple years ago too, which he was almost fired for. From what I've been reading so far there is a high chance he could be sacked.
Yeah, most likely sacked.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looks like he won't be getting sacked, they've just put a title on him...

Jimmy Uso.jpg