News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hamas threatening live execution of hostages.

Hamas also conducts abductions, torture and extra-judicial killings of their own people.

Hamas is known to deliberately put Palestinian civilians danger in order to use their death and injuries to promote their hateful and violent ideology.

Who here still thinks they are not a terrorists ffs?

I'm not defending Israel but to try and say Hamas are not terrorists shows you have nfi.
Hamas was voted in by it people’s they aren’t a terrorist group.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think it was really poor form to light up the Opera House in blue and white...of course it's going to piss off members of the middle eastern community.
Australia doesn't have to jam it in everybody's face they support Israel.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry bro I disagree if hamas didn’t exist Palestine would be Israel.
Look at the poor Christian they are almost extinct cause they have no one in government.
Hamas are part of the reason Christians left palestine. The West bank aren't controlled by Hamas and I'd argue they are better off then Gaza.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it was really poor form to light up the Opera House in blue and white...of course it's going to piss off members of the middle eastern community.
Australia doesn't have to jam it in everybody's face they support Israel.
Let’s see Israel support Australia when china decides to invade

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hamas are part of the reason Christians left palestine. The West bank aren't controlled by Hamas and I'd argue they are better off then Gaza.
Who’s protecting the Palestinians Jews, Christians and Muslims?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hamas threatening live execution of hostages.

Hamas also conducts abductions, torture and extra-judicial killings of their own people.

Hamas is known to deliberately put Palestinian civilians danger in order to use their death and injuries to promote their hateful and violent ideology.

Who here still thinks they are not a terrorists ffs?

I'm not defending Israel but to try and say Hamas are not terrorists shows you have nfi.
Its easy to throw commentary from across the globe but the truth is none of us can really understand what is going on.

Who here still thinks they are not a terrorists ffs? PLENTY. There will always be those that consider them Freedom fighters.

Not defending Hamas for some actions as personally i reckon they should have just attacked the fence and broke all the walls down but
their is obviously a reason they do what they do rather than just calling them "terrorists"

Personally i would consider those who join armies and fly half way across the world to kill and organizations who force their people
to join army's to be more of "Terrortoristically extreme" than those fighting out of their home land.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m completely head in the sand when it comes to the Gaza Strip.

How come the Palestinian protesters in Sydney are all laughing and smiling like it’s a party with sick ***** bumbags - at least that’s the footage the news keeps showing.

Who’s the bad guy in this

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m completely head in the sand when it comes to the Gaza Strip.

How come the Palestinian protesters in Sydney are all laughing and smiling like it’s a party with sick ***** bumbags - at least that’s the footage the news keeps showing.

Who’s the bad guy in this
They're both evil

Unfortunately, it's only now Hamas have retaliated in a big way that it's getting coverage.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They aren’t European. They came to Israel by europe but they also ‘invaded’ Europe. They are a middle eastern Semitic race and biologically linked to Arabs
A lot of them seem to born and raised in europe while also having european ideals? Seems like a european to me ey

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buildings going down throughout the night, hospitals and ambulances being hit.

How anybody can show solidarity with Israel right now is beyond me.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don’t know who to support anymore yo.
My initial thought was ‘yeah go smash ‘em’ when the fence was broken,
But then I saw what they were about.
Rape. Abducting women. All that.
And then there’s the disassociation of nuance between Hamas and the Palestine cause.
Everyone who supports Palestine just overlooks this rubbish action by Hamas.
Then i think everytime I want to support Palestinian causes I’m reminded what they are and for all the Jews faults there would never resort to this level of barbaric behaviour and if IDF got their dick and vas out and raped Muslim girls I absolutely guarantee so many Jews would be appalled by that behaviour but I don’t see that on the Palestine supporters side and then I think Palestine supporters aren’t rational like me. Yet I do understand why they are upset completely. So mess yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.