Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes but I’m talking about Nano repeatedly saying Jews are European. That isn’t true.
I agree with what you said. In the Talmud they say Jesus boils in hot excrement and another part semen.
Pointing it out before the war we are seeing makes me ‘anti semiotic’ apparently.
We are only allowed to talk about it in times of conflict it seems but this has been a concern of mine for years. They use Christian’s as their ‘useful idiots’ and even one of the presidents of Israel was caught on hot mic saying as such a few years back.
Makes me wonder why Christian’s innately side with Jews.
The worst term is ‘Judeo-Christian values’ they just hijacked that
Because as much as I love my faith, we are taught to be meek.

We have to love the sinner but hate the sin. Israel and the jew dogs that run it are pure sin. But one day we are going to stop turning our cheeks and fight against the devil and his minions.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hamas threatening live execution of hostages.

Hamas also conducts abductions, torture and extra-judicial killings of their own people.

Hamas is known to deliberately put Palestinian civilians in order to use their death and injuries to promote their hateful and violent ideology.

Who here still thinks they are not a terrorists ffs?

I'm not defending Israel but to try and say Hamas are not terrorists shows you have nfi.
I don't know who doesn't call them terrorist but FMD they are proud terrorists...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Because as much as I love my faith, we are taught to be meek.

We have to love the sinner but hate the sin. Israel and the jew dogs that run it are pure sin. But one day we are going to stop turning our cheeks and fight against the devil and his minions.
Jewish morality is a little different than Christian that’s for sure.
People tend to not notice as they blend into the west well

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jewish morality is a little different than Christian that’s for sure.
People tend to not notice as they blend into the west well
Yeah media zombies don't give a fuck about Christians dying but focus on some demons parading as Christians in the Vatican abusing kids (which is good exposing the evil, but the death of innocent Christians matter too)

Plus like you mentioned, if you point out truth then you're automatically "anti-semetic". It's win-win for the evil *****.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually wonder now if they knew about the impending attack and let it happen as it gave them a reason to retaliate like they have always wanted too, no tin foil hat shit either..makes perfect sense to me.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hamas also conducts abductions, torture and extra-judicial killings of their own people.

Hamas is known to deliberately put Palestinian civilians danger in order to use their death and injuries to promote their hateful and violent ideology.

I'm not defending Israel but to try and say Hamas are not terrorists shows you have nfi.
Hamas are another face of satan, just like Netanyahu.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah media zombies don't give a fuck about Christians dying but focus on some demons parading as Christians in the Vatican abusing kids (which is good exposing the evil, but the death of innocent Christians matter too)

Plus like you mentioned, if you point out truth then you're automatically "anti-semetic". It's win-win for the evil *****.
Correct. Christian’s Catholics etc No1 most persecuted religion in the world , would say Islam second but never ever hear about Jews. In that note you’ll hear how much they are persecuted etc and the victims but you’re more likely to be banned from Social media calling out Jews.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually wonder now if they knew about the impending attack and let it happen as it gave them a reason to retaliate like they have always wanted too, no tin foil hat shit either..makes perfect sense to me.
Correct. Netwnhau of how ever his names spelt had low support infect the Israelis have been protesting for weeks. But he needed something new to keep him in power, plus it’ll benefit the world regime which is cut oil production..

And mass immigration so now watch western nations all have to welcome them. All part of the plan.

there are no conspiracies but no coincidences either. These politicians are evil

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Correct. Christian’s Catholics etc No1 most persecuted religion in the world , would say Islam second but never ever hear about Jews. In that note you’ll hear how much they are persecuted etc and the victims but you’re more likely to be banned from Social media calling out Jews.
Only reason why the vast majority of us Assyrians and other Christians fled the ME is because of persecution.

We were the Aboriginals of the ME, and Aussie Aboriginals are crying over "the voice"

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I don't know who doesn't call them terrorist but FMD they are proud terrorists...
Why don’t these Muslim-majority countries let the Palestinians in if they care so much?

Jordan and Lebanon did back in the '60s and '70s, but the PLO started civil wars in both and was forced back into the West Bank after losing.

Egypt closed the border with Gaza due to rampant smuggling and killings of Egyptian border guards by Hamas.

No neighbour nation will let the Palestinians in because the terrorists and their problems come with the civilians but they are all too happy to say they support them and use their plight to further there own interests.

Palestinians voting for a terror organisation for government has really fucked them up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why don’t these Muslim-majority countries let the Palestinians in if they care so much?

Jordan and Lebanon did back in the '60s and '70s, but the PLO started civil wars in both and was forced back into the West Bank after losing.

Egypt closed the border with Gaza due to rampant smuggling and killings of Egyptian border guards by Hamas.

No neighbour nation will let the Palestinians in because the terrorists and their problems come with the civilians but they are all too happy to say they support them and use their plight to further there own interests.

Palestinians voting for a terror organisation for government has really fucked them up.
I have been asking the same thing for years my bro.

Since Iran loves talking tough against Israel, why don't they accept Palestinians before nuking Israel off the map? Or Egodan and Turkey?

Only thing I can think of is the countries are scared Israel will hate them and consider them enemies. But then apart from Murika, everyone is an enemy already.

Last edited:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Palestinians don't want to leave and give up the country to Israel.

Hamas got into power by force. Don't believe they were voted in in the way we think of it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Palestinians don't want to leave and give up the country to Israel.

Hamas got into power by force. Don't believe they were voted in in the way we think of it.
But you think someone would helped by now...they are people, not animals like the Jews treat them.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But you think someone would helped by now...they are people, not animals like the Jews treat them.
You should know that Arabs don't think like that. They would rather watch each other burn and show up after to clean the ashes.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hamas is known to deliberately put Palestinian civilians danger in order to use their death and injuries to promote their hateful and violent ideology.

They are terrorists. My point is that the only thing stopping Israel (or the US) from being called "terrorist" is that they are state sanctioned.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just a "powerful" country who hates Israel and will help out anyone against Israel.
Yeah I get it mate and I know you have partial Russian heritage - there’s some connections in my family too - the hypocrisy just bugs me when they’re also at war (and were the instigator). But who’s not dodgy…

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I get it mate and I know you have partial Russian heritage - there’s some connections in my family too - the hypocrisy just bugs me when they’re also at war (and were the instigator). But who’s not dodgy…
Yeah I'm with you bro, my Russian blood doesn't stop me calling out bullshit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow-is this just until the hostages are released?
Is that the point of it?
I do not know, personally I think there will be no negotiation, as a few here have called ,not going to stop until it's levelled

Status
Not open for further replies.