(Tele) : Reason why Barba is heading North

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
- Barba has been estranged from some members of the team since the incident.

This is why Barba should never play for Canterbury again. Don't need him.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It ain't ainslie, think of the 'other rumours' and you might figure it out...

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Twitter it says Bulldogs have asked the integrity unit to look into this article and will make no further conment until those investigstions are complete. So not sure if this article is the utter truth , or fies this mean that someone spilled the beans without the clubs permission.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This little ****wit better not play for us again. Fukn dog ****

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If this story is true and we really did push Barba up North, don't think I want to renew my membership in 2014, I know a persons well being is the only thing to think about BUT shouldn't that be up to the individual?

We can say what we want about Barba but if he was pushed, I'm not a happy fan, he should have been given the chance to make things right on his own
Sorry bro, you're wrong in this case.
A cancer like him needs to be excised ASAP. Rugby league is a combative, contact sport, you effectively go into battle every game. You're troops need to be relied upon and this kid is just too unreliable !
The club sees him as an ass too.
Ill let youse in on a conversation I was privy to last week, I bumped into my mother at the shops, talking to an ex doggie (one of the greats, those of you who know where I'm from might be able to deduce) he was saying that, he asked des for a couple of players to help out on presentation night for the club he runs, des said "sure thing, who would you like ?" He responded "since barbas injured and all the kids love him, he'd be great" then des said to him " I wouldn't infict that upon you, mate."
Sounds like he's lost the respect of more than just the players ?

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Most of us have heard this story or a version of it this year so it's no surprise it has come out. The media will have a field day but I think the club did all that it could. The team seems settled with the little turd in it.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Todd Greenberg is now in a position to make comment on the article. Will be interesting what the NRL come back with!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So after the fuking twat spat in our faces we still look after him?

Talk about turning the other cheek...
That's not the way I read it, it sounds like we pushed him out and I think that's good for the bulldogs to do that

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
This actually did happen. The club is asking the NRL integrity unit to look into it as well.

she was hesitate in reporting this to begin with, as she is one of Ainslie's friends...so I am not expecting anything to come out of this.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF this is article is actually accurate and do notice the if part. I wonder what implications this will have for todd greenberg?

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This actually did happen. The club is asking the NRL integrity unit to look into it as well.

she was hesitate in reporting this to begin with, as she is one of Ainslie's friends...so I am not expecting anything to come out of this.
If this is the case why did the club not get the integrity unit to look into it when it happened?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
If this is the case why did the club not get the integrity unit to look into it when it happened?
The club took her to the police mate, she didn't want to make a report given it could quite possibly destroy his career. Plus she is/was a good friend of Ainslie's.

As the article says, Barba hasn't followed his rehab/counselling program, the club had every right to say something.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club took her to the police mate, she didn't want to make a report given it could quite possibly destroy his career. Plus she is/was a good friend of Ainslie's.

As the article says, Barba hasn't followed his rehab/counselling program, the club had every right to say something.
Fair enough i am just questioning the timing is all. I for one do not tolerate violence towards women and i would be pretty disappointed if we covered it up and only let the cat out of the bag now because he left.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

That's the way I am reading into it to.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Personally i dont give a sh1t. Hes already going, so anything else that happens is irrelevant. I dont care if he shot up meth while eating kittens.

DT obviously trying to destabilise us by releasing it now, like i said before. Thats a bit sh1tty IMO. BUt apart from that ...meh.

Greg Bird glassed his missus and played origin after it, so i dont think it will do anything to his career, just might scare the odd personal sponsor away is about all. And no im not saying its ok to beat women. Im saying its ages ago and i dont give a crap coz hes already leaving.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally i dont give a sh1t. Hes already going, so anything else that happens is irrelevant. I dont care if he shot up meth while eating kittens.

DT obviously trying to destabilise us by releasing it now, like i said before. Thats a bit sh1tty IMO. BUt apart from that ...meh.

Greg Bird glassed his missus and played origin after it, so i dont think it will do anything to his career, just might scare the odd personal sponsor away is about all. And no im not saying its ok to beat women. Im saying its ages ago and i dont give a crap coz hes already leaving.
Well we will never really know but it seems more logical it is the doggies giving barba a parting gift so to speak for the great manner in which he conducted himself while at the club.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to disagree with you nacious, if anything I think this article shines good light on our club which is a ****ing rarity from that shit-pile publication.

I feel if this was an 'unintended leak' from the club then it was a strategic one to minimise fan backlash against the contract release.

Status
Not open for further replies.